Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 3

I didn't know where i was going all i knew was that i need to be away from Ronnie He knew that bringing up his name hurt more than anything. Trent was my Ex-boyfriend we were in love for a year, i talked to him about everything...Even my first time was with him...I even had my first kiss with him (the kind that made your head spin) he was my everything but then he started to get abusive out of nowhere. I always knew his temper was bad but i never tried to do anything that would get him mad. The first time he hit me it hurt like a bitch, I didn't talk to him for like 3 days but he kept calling and sending me text messages that he was really sorry and i decided to give him a second chance. Then after a month he hit me again and he apologized after that i really became a zombie, the hits were harder and he stopped apologizing. I came home with bruises a lot after that. Ronnie kept asking but i would just tell him that i slipped on soap in the shower or i fell down the stairs, but i was running out of excuses. All i knew was that i loved Trent and i couldn't stop going back to him. The last time i seen him he came over my house to watch some movies with me and my phone started to vibrate and the screen lit up saying that i got a text from Ronnie that said
"Hey sexy" he liked to fool around like that, so i answered back
"Hey hottie" i didn't know that Trent was looking right over my shoulder and he didn't know that i was texting Ronnie. I looked up at him and he punched me right in my face and threw me down on the floor were he kept punching me in my face and in my torso. Ronnie came home early from work and saw Trent on top of my throwing punches and me crying on the ground, I've never seen Ronnie that angry before. He lifted Trent off of me and threw him into the wall before giving him a brutal beating even Trent started crying Ronnie was beating him so badly. Then Ronnie literally threw him out of the house and told him to never come back. Ronnie ended up rushing me to the hospital because Trent broke 2 of my ribs and my arm. That day was the last day i saw Trent though.
Not watching where i was going i bumped into a guy and he spilled his coffee on the sidewalk. I stood there and blushed then i started crying, i wanted to say sorry but the words just wouldn't come out.
"Whoa! uh please don't cry, the coffee was horrible anyway i promise!" The guy said trying to calm me down. i looked up at him, he had shoulder length black hair and his eyes were just about as brown as mine. He wore black skinnies and a gray top that had the name 'bless the fall' written on it.
"I didn't mean to make a pretty girl cry..." he said cupping my face in his hands i pulled back.
"Shy huh?" he said. Suddenly my phone started ringing playing 'situations' by escape the fate, it was my favorite song i could really hear my brother in this one. i looked at the screen and it had a picture of me and Ronnie together at the supermarket he was riding in the cart and had a box of opened lucky charms on his lap while i was pushing the cart. We looked happy and that made me cry a little bit more, i could never stay mad at my brother long he always had a way to make me forgive him. I waved to the guy i bumped into and mouthed a sorry he mouthed back its okay before he took my face in his hand again and kissed the top of my forehead and walked off leaving me blushing a crimson color. i walked into the coffee shop and sat at a table in the corner way in the back. My phone started to ring again but this time i answered it.
"R-Ronnie" i managed to get out in barely above a whisper.
"DELILAH? oh thank god i thought something bad happened to you! you know i didnt mean what i said it was just...I'm so sorry....please forgive me" He said in a paniced voice
"Delilah?" he said again into the phone after i didn't say anything for a minute.
'I'm sorry for what i said, i can never say the right thing or just be quiet when i need to...." i said into the phone
"NO, you had the right to say that. I was wrong i shouldn't have brought it up...I know how it makes you feel. i was an asshole.' Ronnie said sadly.
"Ronnie.." i quietly sobbed into the phone
"Where are you?" he asked me
"Coffee shop..." i whispered into the phone.
"I'll come get you." He said hanging up the phone.
about 10 minutes later i saw a guy dressed in black with a mess of black hair come through the door, he instantly looked at the back tables and spotted me, brother, i said to myself. He started walking over to me and i stood up. He embraced me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.
"Never leave me....." he said and i cried into his chest. This is my brother, and i love him no matter what.

I woke up in Ronnie's bunk i heard voices from the living room.
"Yeah, she's okay." i heard Ronnie's voice say
"what did you say to make her run off like that?" one guy said his voice sounded like Monte.
"Its someone from her past. She doesn't like to talk about it so don't say anything to her." Ronnie said.
i shifted in the bunk trying to listen better, but i decided eaves dropping was wrong so i just got up and started to head for the kitchen, everything got silent.
Monte and max were pretending to read a magazine and Robert returned to his dinner.
"Hey" Ronnie said to me. I smiled in response.
"Still a mute huh?" Max said Monte hit him over the head.
"OW! what can't a guy ask questions?" Max said. The look on his face made a giggle, all eyes turned on me then i stopped giggling and put my hand over my mouth.
"Did you just.....Giggle???" Robert said with a smile on his face. then all the guys started smiling at me. Max got up and whispered something in Ronnie's ear, after a minute Ronnie whispered something back to him. Max started walking over to me with a evil smirk on his face. I backed up until i backed into one of the walls. He suddenly jabbed his finger into my left side causing me to laugh uncontrollably the guys started laughing as Max jabbed into my side more. The bus jolted forward and Max stumbled forward a bit causing his lips to land on mine. My eyes flew wide open and everyone went from smiling to a shocked expression, i looked over at Ronnie and he looked pissed. things were about to get bad....