Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 4

Max started to lean a little further into the kiss. I wasn't kissing back but i guess he didn't get the hint because he placed his hand on the side of my face to deepen the kiss. Ronnie slammed his hands on the table and got up, he pulled Max off of me from the back of his shirt, he yanked so hard that he almost ripped it.
"what the hell are you doing?" Ronnie asked him pissed off. I was still against the wall unable to process what just happened, i ran my fingers through my hair and i noticed i was breathing hard. I touched my lips where Max just kissed me, wait were they tingling? it felt like my first kiss all over again.
"dude I'm sorry...the bus jolted forward.." Max started but Ronnie punched him in the face, Max was out.
"Ronnie!" I blurted out a little to loudly, suddenly i felt a little defensive towards Max, i didn't want to see him get hurt because of me. I walked over to Max on the ground, i sat on my knees and put Max's head on my lap, i carefully brushed the hair out of his face to see that his nose was bleeding, this was my fault. Tears started to threaten pouring down my face, i tried my best to keep them in but a few escaped.
"Dude i think we all just need to calm down."Roberts said taking Ronnie's shoulder and dragging him to the back of the bus to try and calm him down.Monte was the only one left in the room, he got up and handed me some tissues. i looked up at him and nodded my head as to say, thanks.
I started to clean the blood off of Max's face and i held it to his nose in-case anymore came out.
"Uh, the tissues were meant for you..." he said with a weak smile. i looked at him with a glance that said, sorry.
"Don't worry about him, hes fine. He'll be up in an hour or so..." Monte said talking about Max. I shot him a glance as to say, thanks, but I'm worried about Ronnie too. He looked confused by my glance so i just tended back to nursing max, i thought ice would be a good idea, a bruise was starting to appear on the side of his face.i looked back at Monte who still looked confused.I gave him a look that said, any ice? but he still looked confused. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration moving my bang out of my face.
"Hey, you're even prettier with the hair out from your face."Monte said staring at me. I started blushing madly and quickly moved the hair back to my face. He reached over and tucked my side-sweep bang behind my ear. I started blushing even more and he chuckled.
"You blush over simple things,cute." he chuckled. He reached out to my free hand and grabbed it trying to give comfort. It only made me nervous and i started shaking a little.
"You're shaking... are you cold?" he asked i shook my head as to say no.
Then max started to move and his eyes opened. he grunted and started to sit up. i put my hand on his back to support him.
"What happened?" he asked putting his hand to the side of his face, he flinched when he touched the bruise.
"Oh nothing special, you kissed Delilah then Ronnie knocked you out cold then Delilah wiped the blood off your face." Monte said casually to him. Max looked behind him and looked at me.
"So, how was it?" Max asked with a grin on his face. i looked at him questioningly until i realized he was talking about the kiss. I blushed until i was the same shade as a tomato.
"Hm, i guess i was pretty good by the way you're blushing..."he said with a smirk on his face. I was blushing at the fact that he kissed me at all. I got up and walked to the back where Ronnie had fallen asleep, i smiled and brushed the hair off his face he looked just like he did back then when he was sleeping. I reached under the bunk and slid out my suitcase and took out my black tang top with the built in bra and my black short shorts. No one was in the bunk area except for Ronnie and he was asleep. So i stripped down to my bra and underwear as quickly as i could. i slipped into my black short shorts and put my other pants back into my bag. I noticed a figure in the doorway, i looked over and Monte was standing there with his moth open and he was blushing a crimson color. I blushed that color too when i realized i had no shirt on.
"I'm s-sorry, I didn't know you were changing, you see i was going to bed and then i... sorry I'll just leave..." he said backing up into the kitchen. I took my bra off and quickly shoved my shirt back on.
i walked back into the kitchen where Monte was sitting at the small table still blushing. i tapped him on his shoulder and gave him a look that said,its okay you can come back in now.
I think he understood because he walked back to his bunk. I walked back into Ronnie's bunk and I curled my head into Ronnie's chest to fall asleep to the rhythm of his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry for any spelling errors in advance!!!!!! if you want a shout out in one of the chaps lets me know by sending a message or by leaving a comment (please and thank you!)

this goes out to medusa666! we're friend on quizilla and she introduced me to this site! comments are appreciated!