Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 35

"Hey where are you taking those boxes?" Craig asked when he seen me taking empty boxes I found upstairs.
"Oh, I'm just packing up some of Ronnie's things. What are you doing here?" I said climbing the stairs.
"I guess I really came to see you."
"Why?" I asked with a confused look.
"Why not?" He said smiling.
"Well I'm busy so I can't entertain you." I said opening Ronnie's door.
"Can I help?" He asked sweetly. I don't know why, but that set me off.
"DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING IN HERE!" I yelled, he looked taken aback.
"Sorry, its just, this is Ronnie's stuff. I don't want anyone touching it but me. Don't take it personal." I said unfolding one of the boxes.
"No problem. So you have a modeling thing today?" He said standing at the doorway.
"How did you know that?" I asked going into Ronnie's closet.
"I overheard you on the phone, sorry." He said.
"Thats okay. Yea they want me to do a photoshoot, probably for the website."
"Well can i come with you?" He asked gently.
"Why?"
"Why not?" He said causally waking over and putting his hand under my chin and looking into my eyes.
"I...um...well its going to be boring." I said trying to get a grip on my words.
"As long as I'm with you I don't think it will be." He said with a cute smile.
"Jeez, flirt much?" I said turning away from him before my face got all red.
"Only with you." He said.
What the hell was with this guy?

Max P.O.V.
"Dude whats up? You look more depressed than usual." Rob said cracking open a cold beer.
"Thanks, and its Delilah. I fucked up any chance I had with her last night." I said leaning back into the couch.
"No shit sherlock. Bringing a girl home was pretty douchebag worthy after me and Monte caught you trying to get into her pants the other morning. Pick a girl dude." Rob said inbetween sips.
"Well its not like I meant to, I was drunk as fuck. It was an accident, a really fucked up one. Now she won't even talk to me."
"Ahh...the silent treatment."
"Yea, that shit sucks."
"Well maybe you should just go talk to her." Rob said setting his sunglasses on the table.
"What part of 'she won't even talk to me' did you not hear?"
"Dude, even if she dosen't say anything you can at least tell her how sorry you are and tell her how you really feel. Stop being a bitch about it, sittin down here like a dumbass."
"You know where she is?"
"She's upstairs in Ronnie's room, with Craig."
My eyes got huge and I raced upstairs. I peeked into Ronnie's room and seen Craig holding her face in one of his hands. This guy makes me furious I swear. Delilah moved away from him and I couldn't help but laugh.
"Whats so funny?" Craog said looking at me and smiling.
"Oh nothing. Hey Delilah can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked stepping in the room. It looks like Ronnie never even left. I still remember what he said to me when I went with Delilah to see him...

The jail plexiglass was seperating us but I could still feel the heat from his anger.
"Man, you really are a fucking bastard, you got me in here and then you're gonna act like a bitch and pretend none of this was your fault? You were the only reason I went to that damn fight. You are the reason that kid got fuckin shot. This is all your fault." Ronnie said with gritted teeth.
"Fuck you. You're in here because you belong in here." I said.
"FUCK YOU! We both did all that drug shit and the fight happened because you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut. You were like a brother to me so I went to fight for you and this is how you pay me back? You're bitching out and leaving me here to rot for four years? What the hell is wrong with you. No real person would ever do anything that hurtful to their own brother."
"Heres the difference between me and you. I stopped all that drug shit. You kept using it, even Delilah caught you dude and who sat there with her while she balled her eyes out after we bailed her out of jail? I did."
"YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY FUCKING SISTER! DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME DOUCHEBAG? STAY AWAY FROM HER I SWEAR TO GOD IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER OR IF YOU HURT HER I"M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU MYSELF!" Ronnie yelled, the guards started carrying him away...

Delilah slamming a box on the floor full of Ronnie's clothes shook me back to reality.
"Not really, I have to start getting ready for a photoshoot I have today." she said cooly.
"But I really need to talk to you."
"No, you really need to leave me alone."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to be clear on the whole Ronnie and Max thing. I AM ON NOBODYS SIDE, I think the fight was just something that got way out of hand and well tore apart two really good friends. So when I wrote that flashback I was not biased okay. so dont ask me whos side I'm on, thanks:)