‹ Prequel: Tour With Me
Status: Started 11/22/10

Be With Me

"We'll Make A Movie"

My trip to the studio could only be described as hauntingly entertaining. The way that they moved, how sharply they preformed their routine, it was all so hypnotizing. When they performed in groups, you could tell who was advanced and who was proficient.

The only thing that could distract me was that Natalie had ignored me the entire time. Not one glance from her was thrown in my direction. It was as if I was invisible. I had longed to be invisible for a day, just to be out of the spotlight, but this wasn’t what I wanted. I hated being ignored by her. It just felt…wrong.

I felt like a stalker, as I watched her gather her stuff. She was down on one knee, placing her things into her black dance bag. Her back was towards me, just as it had been for most of the rehearsal. She picked up her bag and threw it onto her shoulder.

He walked over to her just as she stood up. Turning around to face him, he whispered something in her ear. She held her eyes closed as he spoke. Her lips, formed in a straight line, she couldn’t have looked more apathetic than she did then.

She didn’t look the same way that she had when she was closing herself off. She looked as if she was holding back. Her face was almost…somber. Her face didn’t hold its natural glow that it usually held.

“It’s a shame isn’t it,” I glanced down at Maya, finding her staring at the same sight as me. “How one person can completely change someone’s disposition,”

Maya’s words were instantly glued into my head. Her voice repeated them over and over again. The combination of Natalie’s face and Maya’s words had me perplexed. It was all I could think about. It was the only thing that was on my mind.

As I entered my apartment, the only imagine in my mind was the solemn look on Natalie’s face. I had never seen her so upset before. The more I saw her, the clear the realization became; she wasn’t the Natalie that I once knew. She was an entirely different person.

“Justin is that you?” Vanessa’s voice was distant, as if it were coming from the back of the apartment.

I blinked, bringing myself out of my trance. I realized that I was home, standing in the living room of my apartment. The flickering flame from candles, scattered around the room, were the only sources of light in the dark room. The smell of vanilla hung in the air. Vanessa’s heels clicked on the wood floor of the apartment.

I couldn’t have been more perplexed. Our argument wasn’t more than a few hours ago. She should’ve still been upset. Either this was an elaborate plan she created to catch me off guard, or I was right for once.

As she entered the room, my mind instantly drew a blank. I no longer cared what the reasons were behind her actions. I only cared about what she planned do to right now.

She stood in nothing more than her bra, underwear, and heels. Her cream colored silk bra, appeared flesh tone from afar. Her soft lips were stained bright pink, taunting me. Her lips were turned upwards, forming a sexy, seductive smirk. Taunting me even more.

“I’m glad your home baby. I missed you,” her voice, just as low and seductive as her smirk. My eyes could only scan her body. My mind could only think of the things that I wanted to do to her, what I was going to do to her.

Taking slow strides, she stopped when she stood in front of me. She was just out of arms length. Close enough to tease but far enough to torture.

“I don’t like when we fight baby,”

I eyed her as I liked my lips. “Me either,”

“So then let’s stop,”

“Mhm,”

“I just want to keep you happy babe,”

Taking those last few steps, she was practically pressed against me. Instinctively my arms wrapped around her waist, pressing her to me completely. The bare skin of her waist was warm, soft, inviting. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she continued to seduce me. She brought herself closer to my neck. Her warm breath only tempting me even more. I closed my eyes as I gripped her waist tighter.

“So I’ll look past all of this,” her lips grazed my neck as she spoke “I’ll forget everything that you did. If you help me prepare for my next photo shoot,”

Catching me off guard, she slipped out of my grasp. My eyes opened, immediately being drawn to her hips. They swayed as she walked away from me in her heels. In the direction of the bedroom. Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she sent me another desirable look.

“Be sure to bring the camera,”
♠ ♠ ♠
1. Yes I know this chapter is short but it's more of a filler than anything...
2. Sorry about taking so long to update. I've been distracted lately...as some of you may know from the journal that i wrote, my personal life has changed quite a bit...

3. What did you guys think about the chapter?

Comment//Feedback//Subscribe please :)