Accidentally in Love

Sorrows and regrets to hapiness and contentment

At the hospital, she’s about to go the registrar’s center to look at Anthony’s birth certificate since she is suspecting that George have made his plans before. They’re both late because George, Anthony’s dad, & Maria, Mai’s mother, are taking it. Maya didn’t think twice to go there but Anthony appeared.
“Son, what are you doing here-“
He stopped when he saw Hagizaru’s daughter, Maya as Anthony also saw her.
“Maya?”
“Anthony?”
“What are you doing here?”
“Anthony!” Maya was teary-eyed to hug her boyfriend.
“Okay, okay, okay. That’s enough. Dad, what are you doing to my birth certificate?”

George looked at the couples/

“Who told you to have such a poor novelist like her?”
“She’s not like anyone else!”
“Leave that dirty girl NOW!”
“What if I don’t want? I’ll rebel to you this time. You can’t stop me…”
“Anthony…”
“I’ll show that I really love this girl.”

Anthony shows it by kissing her in her lips.
“Anthony...” Maya turns to George & said;
“Don’t him now your made plans for your own good. I know everything now. You plan to clarify & edit their certificate because Anthony is really Mr. Alphonse’s child & Mai to you. You exchange them when they are both newborn. You planned to do that because if you’re going to have a male child, He can give you his possessions & his future wife’s possession to have bigger riches; then Mrs. Maria will go with you & leave your compatibles. It’s obvious. Mrs. Fumiho is Japanese while Maria is not. Mai is a half Japanese so how can she have both country parents? Anthony is not a half-Japanese; & the birth certificate…”

“You’re intelligent young lady…” Maria told to Maya.
“Dare to hurt her or else…” Anthony said as he tries to protect Maya.
“What if you know now? The marriage is already arranged by us & it will be placing on our hotel. You can’t do anything now.”

Mai & the rest, including Maya & Anna’s siblings, Fumiho & Alphones, came to the hospital to clear things up.

“Is it true?” Mai asked them.
“George, Maria, Why did you do this to our family.” Alphonse said.
“Let them go & live their own lives George.” Yaiko & Fumiho protested.
“You can’t hide from those who will try hard to look for the truth Mr. Hudgens.” Anna said.
“Dad, I’ll ask you kindly; Let me love the girl I want, & that will be Maya.” Anthony pleads.
“Please uncle… Let Anthony free from you.” Maya added.
“You can’t” George shouted as he brings out a gun & was to shoot Maya, but Anthony shielded her.
“Anthony!” Mai & Maya called up.

After 2 days…

“Anthony…Anthony…” Maya called him.
“Maya…” Anthony said while clearing his sight. As his sight clears up, he saw Maya, Serving his breakfast.
“My girlfriend is so sweet…” Anthony smiled at her.
“Of course I love you…”
“Is…Is that true?”
“You don’t want to believe me?”
“I don’t think so…”

When Anthony recovered, the marriage was rearranged for him & Maya. Mai tries to be with Vince & not long after, they became together. Anna graduated as the highest ranking student among her batch & the whole university along with Sam & she became a fashion designer. Alphonse & Fumiho lived with their child & their new family member. After a year, Maya & Anthony have their firstborn child, which looks more like Maya instead of Anthony since it’s a girl. On the other side, Maria & George were living together…at the prison…

“-and they live happily ever after…” Hanna, Anthony & Maya’s child, & already a 4 year old kid, ended her parents’ fairytale.
“You already memorized the whole story dear.” Maya told her daughter.
“Isn’t it related?” Hanna answered.
“Alright, now go to sleep, Hana.” Anthony reminds her.
“Yes daddy, Good night Mommy & Daddy!” Hanna said as she kissed her parents at their cheeks then tuck to bed…between them.
“You know, sometimes she’s like you.” Maya said to Anthony.
“Oh…is it?” Anthony chuckled.
“Don’t laugh at me brat.”
“You’re the brat.”
“Alright, can you just sleep too?”
“I can’t sleep because my wife didn’t give me a goodnight kiss yet.”
“You act like a kid.”
“You don’t care…”

“And they lived happily ever after… The end…”
♠ ♠ ♠
i have to admit, this is one heck of a tittle for this chapter...anyway, thanks for reading this up to the very last. hope you make a comment or a review or wtvr it is youcall it here in mibba. sorry for the errors you saw if there's any. thanks and....have a nice day. hahaha