Status: On an indefinite break sorry about this....

Dear Romeo, Where Do You Think You're Going?

Chapter Seven

Lily

How am I going to get out? I wonder, pretending to sleep as Sarah paces back and forth. I know she knows that I was out last night but she has no solid proof and my brother will freak. She’s on babysitting duty, not that they want me to know that but I do anyway. You know that saying the walls have ears? Well in this case the walls, the floors, the ceilings, the trees everywhere has ears, if you’re willing to pay for the service. I practically run this camp. It’s surprising what a few well chosen words at the right moment can do. It’s like a chess game, and it’s all mine. Last night flashes into my head.

I sit down next to him at our tree. We’ve been secretly dating for a while now, even with me under ‘house arrest’.

“So I hear tomorrow’s your birthday, it also happens to be our fourth month anniversary.” He says breaking the silence between us, he looks over at me and I nod, “Don’t make plans, I have a surprise for you,” he says, softly kissing me than heading back to his camp.


“Go ahead” Sarah says, her voice breaking into my flashback, I open my eyes and stare at her, “I’m not stupid. I said you can go and see your boyfriend, it is your birthday after all.”

I shriek jumping out of bed and hugging her. She just laughs and pulls away, like she always does she helps me pick out an outfit. It reminded me off the old days, before this war. Lucky for me, Sarah’s a pro at putting outfits together so in about fifteen minutes I’m taking a look in a mirror, admiring her skills.

“It’s perfect, just like always, you have a gift, a sick twisted gift, but a gift none the less,” I tell her with a laugh, she responds by pulling my hair into a super cute french braid and putting cute colorful pins in my hair.

“Go. Have fun.” She says pushing me out of our room once she’s done. I laugh as I head towards our normal meeting place. He’s there, like usual, so I attempt to sneak up on him.

“Got you” I whisper into his ear, wrapping my arms around him, he stiffens, and then realizes that it’s only me so he turns to face me.

“Ocean... Juliet… Can’t you tell me your name?” he begs me but I refuse, we go through this every night, I doubt he knows that I know his actual name. That I hold his ex at fault and that I’m glad she’s dead. Oh yes, I know that he’s Sebastian, I’ve known since the first encounter, why do you think I let him live? For fun?

“Not tonight, my dear Romeo,” I whisper staring deep into his eyes, he looks like he’s about to say something to me.

“Juliet, even though I don’t actually know your name or what your face looks like without the mask, I love…” Sebastian says and suddenly there’s a cracking noise from either side of the clearing and from one side Jay and my mother appears and from the other, a man and the Dragon appear.

They each grab onto us and pull us apart, despite our pleas. There’s nothing I can do, I can feel it in my core, and it’s over again. I’m not allowed to be with him. We’ll never be together. I burst into tears as my mother pushes me into my shared room with Sarah. She’s not there I notice as I fall to the ground, curling myself into a tight ball. Where is she?

Sebastian

“What the fuck father?!?!?” I scream as I watch my Juliet, being dragged away. Kicking and clawing while Reaper holds her at arm’s length, ‘that’s my girl fight, fight and come back to…..’

SLAP!

“Insolent child, I send you out here to teach you a lesson and this is what I find you doing?!?!” Dad is in a rage, I wouldn’t be surprised if smoke soon came out of his ears and his face... “ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING BOY!!” ugh, he’s too loud, I just need to get to Juliet.

“Why you…you little…how dare you meet, and have relationships with the enemy?! It’s…’ I drown him out again as I look at Jenn, who turns away sheepishly and whistles, what a hypocrite helping him out “…besides I thought you were over that Lily child, and wanted to marry Annie. What your girlfriend died, so you had to go for the next easiest thing, besides the fact that she’s the reason you precious Annie is dead? What are you a fool boy? Maybe she was just getting close so she could kill you…” wait Lily… No that can’t be Lily, kill me?

No! She wouldn’t! She’s had many chances for that… but... but... that doesn’t matter because that is not Lily…. It’s not her!!! Wait he is STILL rambling??

“Besides, I sent you straight to war without proper training hoping that Annie -girl would die, and you while in Tenshi learned some… oomph”
The sickening crunch as I buried my fist in his face was the most satisfying thing I have ever heard and felt, I feel Jenn move behind me but just shoot her a glare as I grab my father by his collar.

“You bastard!”

PUNCH

“How could you send us here to die?!”

PUNCH

“And that was not Lily, she’s not capable of war and I blocked my heart from her, I swore I would feel nothing else for her... ARGH, you SICKEN me!” I finally scream as I toss him to the ground and kick him one more time for good measure. Humph, that old bastard thinks he can play with people’s lives and minds like this? Well I’ll just have to show him.

“JENN!” I scream which seems to startle her from the shock of just watching me almost kill my father, as she points at herself dumbly. “Yes YOU! I really hate this man and I need to spend some time away from him, and you are going to help.” I finish tossing my mask on his prone form, as I walk away proudly.

I pause as I hear a short laugh behind me and turn slightly to see Jenn take off her mask.

“ You’ve got a lot of balls ordering your commanding officer around like that” I don’t back down as she stares at me, and after a few seconds a smile lights up her face “but I must admit, I love a man in charge of things” she finally says as she tosses her mask next to mine and saunters over throwing her arm over my shoulder and ruffling my hair “But it might help if we make it to camp today rather than tomorrow” she says laughingly as she steers me to the right.

However, as she rants on about what we are going to do, I can’t help but wonder about Annie and Lily. What would Annie be doing now, if I had never gotten her into this mess? And Lily, that wasn’t Lily, it couldn’t have been, but that name had stirred up so many long buried emotions… that just ‘caused more guilt, I couldn’t disrespect Annie like that. Oh well…now, I could spend my days relaxing far away from all my previous worries… ahh a vacation sounds nice....

“…and of course seeing as you’re enrolled into the Academy you will be going there in a week. Now I wonder what kind of different…”

Wait... WHAT?!?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Again i feel it's necessary to point out that i do not write Sebastian's parts, none of them that is my cousin :) and i have one completed chapter done and i just have to edit it and than i have a second that I'm trying to work on so please be patient with me xP