Love, Would you bury me?

Would you bury me? 04

I slowly pulled the covers off me and got out of bed, I didn't want to get up, but I knew Jess would have some kind of tantrum if I didn't. I walked down the hall and into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it, I brushed my teeth and then washed my face. I walked back in my room and put on a pair of black skeans, a black and white Halogen shirt and put some socks on. I plugged in my flat iron and started straightening my currently platinum and blue hair. I put some eyeliner on and grabbed my Vans. I grabbed a hoodie and my keys and went downstairs.

Jess was sitting on the couch waiting for me,I'd hoped she wouldn't be ready. I flashed her my best fake smile and said "You ready to go sweetheart?"
She grinned and jumped up and put her arm around my waist, "As ready as I'll ever be!", and with that we walked to the car.
The ride to Pat's house was silent, I had only been in the band a few weeks, but they were all really nice and I felt like I had known them all my life. I pulled into his drive way and turned the car off. I got out of the car and walked around the car and opened the door for Jess. We got out and walked in the garage, hand in hand. Matt smiled at me and pulled me aside, he spoke in a hushed voice, "We have another band coming over, the one we asked to tour with us, they're coming today, that ok?"
I smiled, "Yeah that's fine." We joined the rest of the group and I picked up my guitar and started playing. We were finishing up our 3rd song when we heard a car pull into the drive way. 3 guys got out of the car and I smiled at them and shook their hands, and then I saw 2 girls get out of the backseat and my heart stopped..

Kate's Pov:

I was sitting in the back and Nikky and Matty, the last time I checked we were 10 minutes away, we sat in silence, but it wasn't awkward. Just quiet.
Matt seemed nervous and so I put my hand on his leg to calm him down and he smiled at me. I looked over at Nikky who winked at me and smirked gesturing to my hand that was placed on his knee. I shook my head and rolled my eyes and looked forward.
We pulled into the driveway and my heartbeat increased. The guys got out first while Nikky and I got out our compact mirrors to check out make-up.
I was wearing a pair of blue and black checkered skeans with a plain blue cami and a cut up black t-shirt over that with a pair of blue high tops. All I decided to wear was eyeliner because foundation makes my face itchy. I smiled at my reflection and looked over at Nikky, "How do I look?", she smiled at me and nodded, "Hot as ever!" and she grinned and I laughed at her comment.
We got out of the car and I smiled, I immediately ran towards Patrick and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tight, "I missed you!!!!", he laughed and hugged me back, "I missed you too Doll, have have you been?"
I smiled at him "I've been pretty good", he smiled and cleared his throat slightly, "Well I guess I should introduce you to the rest of the band."
He put his hand at the small of my back and turned me around. I smiled, but then, I made eye contact with him and I could feel the color from my face drain and my smile fade..
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still kinda depressed, but hey! why should you guys have to suffer too?
comments make me smile.