Status: On Hold Until I Like It Again

A Tornado Meets A Volcano

Seventeen

In my rage with Eddy, I'd stomped off to the stage area and begun to throw random wires into their places, making as much noise as I possibly could.

I rived at the tangled ones, not caring if they were to break in the process.

''Angry?'' I heard a voice behind me say.

For a moment I do believe my heart stopped. My voice box seemed to close up and my legs grew shaky. I slowly turned around as not to fall over since I felt my legs would fail me.

''Well?'' He asked, wanting me to answer his question.

Frank was stood on the floor beside the stage. His hair was neat on top of his head, just like the first time I'd seen him. His black skinny jeans clung to his legs where as his red and black t-shirt hung a little more loose off his torso, a back pack was hanging from both shoulders.

He stared at me a little wide eyed, waiting on my answer.

''Yes, I am.'' I stated, surprised I could get the words out.

''Why are you angry?'' He asked, making casual conversation, as if him being in front of me were normal.

''Why are you here?'' I asked, changing the topic just as Frank always did.

''You asked me to come.'' He stated, smiling up at me.

I put my hand on my forehead and looked up towards the ceiling, breathing deeply to calm myself down from the events that were currently happening.

''You told me you couldn't make it, I'm not prepared for you to be here.'' I shot at him. He climbed up onto the stage and stood close to me.

''Why do you need to be prepared? Do you need to be prepared to see a friend?'' He questioned, cocking his head to the side.

Friends? Since when did that become the situation between the two of us?

''How did you get in?'' I asked ignoring him, I was curious as to how he sneaked past the screaming fans that were lined up to see the magazine launch and bands that came with it.

''It's surprisingly easy to sneak in with a hood over your face when you come in with other bands.'' He grinned, lifting up his arm to show me his jacket draped over it.

My heart had managed to control itself down slightly and my legs were gaining their strength back, up until Eddy came marching over to yell some more.

''Cleo, I thought we established the no friend rule while at work!'' Eddy snapped, coming to the edge of the stage Frank and I were stood on. It seemed he no longer cared who was around us.

''I didn't know he was coming.'' I shot back at Eddy.

Eddy glared at me then squinted at Frank. ''I know you from somewhere, where?'' He questioned Frank.

Frank just stood there and turned to smile at me.

''Introduce us then.'' Frank beamed, hitting nerves I could barely control.

''Frank, Eddy, Eddy, Frank.'' It couldn't have been more blunt. I didn't want everyone rushing over to us though. I wanted Frank all to myself and screaming fans would only ruin that.

''I didn't know you were on the guest list!'' I heard a man call as he marched over to us causing all of us to turn to him.

''Frank Iero, right?'' He questioned. The man had straggly, long brown hair and a pair of tatty jeans. His black shirt was fastened a few buttons wrong and the sleeves were folded to show some skin. He was flicking through his clipboard which told me he was part of the magazine set up.

''That's me.'' Frank replied, sticking out his hand for the man to shake. ''And I'm not on the list, just here to see a friend.'' He went on to say, and pointed to me with his thumb.

Eddy's eyes lit up and I knew he would be coming out with a grand idea.

''Well, Cleo is going to be working here all day, so maybe you could hang about? Sign a few pieces of paper, snap a few photos? I'm sure you'd like to help a local magazine.'' Eddy chipped in, causing me to groan and the magazine man's eyes to light up.

''I know you'd make some kids out there happy.'' The man guilt tripped Frank.

''Well why not?'' Frank smiled, being polite.

''Awesome!'' The man called then ran off with his clipboard. Eddy followed close behind and I swore to the back of his head.

''What's with you? Don't you want to spend time with me?'' Frank questioned, invading my personal space.

Again, just like the times before I felt my heartbeat race and my palms get clammy. I choked a little on the air and tried to speak. I couldn't control myself when Frank stood so close to me.

''Of course. Just not at work. I'd rather be somewhere else than here.'' I explained to him.

''We have a week...if that's ok with you.'' It wasn't a question he was asking, I could tell by his tone, he was telling me.

I nodded since I didn't trust words to leave my mouth.

''Good. Now lets get this started.'' Frank beamed and took my hand and led me off the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be honest, I forgot I'd written this. Its shabby I know. I just don't feel like I have the time...which is sad.
I hate to ruin stories with rushed endings just because I can't be bothered any more or because I have no time etc.
As I have done with my All Time Low story, I will do with this.
If anyone is reading this and enjoys it, first off, thank you, but I don't have time to finish it because of work, work and yes, more work. That with no motivation when I get home does not help.
So, if anyone does have time and likes this story enough, they can have it as their own to change, finish and do what they wish with it to make it their own.
If this does interest you, drop me a message or something just to let me know.
Thanks again for reading.