Letters to Crushes

Dear kenneth,

Hello my love! I’ve always wanted to scream to you. You know this girl as a friend as the girl you try to get along with. God but you never seem to notice that I like like you! God I'm sick of waiting for you to notice...me! Not that girl in the other corner or that girl by the counter but me the girl sitting in the far of table drinking her coffee & holding a book to her face. The girl with brown eyes & glasses. The girl you talk & always smiles at you a smile of love & happiness. The girl who you know, well you must know that loves you!

Kenneth I knew you were slow but never that slow!

Kenny! I always shout like that girl of bleach yes you know I like manga & it always seemed weird to you.

Kenny before anything I have to tell you that you better notice this girl named Daisy soon or else this little girl with brown eyes will give up on you.

I’ve rejected a lot of guys for you a-lot!

& really I’m getting sick of waiting for you.

So you know what I’ll give you one last chance one!

& if by then you don't notice me then, well I’m sorry but I have a life & a guy to get too.

A guy who's been waiting & yearning to ask me out & next time i'll say yes!

& all I'll have to say TO YOU! is well ' sorry i've waited too long for you'