Status: In Progress.

The Only Rings I Have With Me Are the Ones Around My Eye

Whispers.

Audri flipped open her replacement phone and scrolled through the few contacts she had. AT&T had given her a simple flip phone while they deactivated her old Iphone, and shipped her a new one, with all her contacts and old memory on it. She closed out of the contacts and sighed as she slid down in her seats. Kasey’s nose was glued to the window as she gasped here and there in amazement as they flew over Europe. Audri once again flipped open her phone and scrolled threw the menu options. She sighed and shoved the phone back into her sweatpants and curled into Jack’s yellow hoodie.

“I think we’re going to land.” Kasey turned to face forward. Audri peaked out of the hoodie up at Kasey and then sat up straight.

“Finally.”

“Do you not like Airplanes?” Kasey said as she buckled herself.

“I get so bored, and then I get crabby because I’m so bored.” Audri laughed as she notice the buckle your seat belt light flashing. She slid the belt over herself and rested her head against the seat. The pilots voice came over the speaker to announce they were about to land. She smiled and started to gather her purse.

Once the plane had landed Audri sent Alex a quick text, letting him know and she grabbed her bags. She made her way toward the front of the plane. She looked back to see Kasey struggling with the three bags she decided to bring. Audri laughed and continued off the plane, waiting for Kasey at the end of the tunnel. Once they were both together they headed over to the McDonalds for some food.

“Where are you going?” Rian asked as Alex grabbed his jacket off the chair.

“I’ll be back.” Alex said as he shut the hotel door behind him. He hit the elevator button
and waited patiently. When it dinged, Alex stepped in, and Jack stepped out. Jack didn’t even glance at Alex twice, he just continued down the hall to their room. Alex sighed and hit the lobby button.

As Alex made his way through the airport, he kept his hands in his jacket pocket, and shoulders up. He had his grey beanie on, and sunglasses to hide his face. He pulled out his phone and shot Audri a Where are you text and walked slowly as he waited for a reply. He spotted a Starbucks out of the corner of his eye and walked over to it. He ordered himself a mint mocha and signed the receipt. He looked up and smiled at the cashier before he left. He made his way out of her sight as quickly as possible, because she realized who he was, and she was now on her cell phone texting someone. He pulled out his phone and still no text from Audri. What the hell? He hit send and put the phone up to his ear. A few rings went by but Audri finally picked up and told him where to go.

“Alex is right around the corner.” Audri said as she picked up her iced mocha and her bags. Kasey stood up and threw away her food and grabbed her bags. Audri and her walked slowly while keeping an eye out for Alex.

“There he is,” Kasey nodded to the hidden boy.

“You found him quick.” Audri laughed.

“Have you noticed he doesn’t go anywhere without that grey beanie, those sunglasses, and the black and white jacket?” Kasey laughed and followed Audri over to Alex.

Alex opened his arms and hugged Audri really tight. “I fucking missed you.” Alex semi whispered.

“I missed you too.” Audri smiled as she pulled away. “This is my friend Kasey.” Kasey gave a small smile with a wave and continued to sip her coffee.

“So,” Alex said as he rocked on his toes. “Jack is really really mad at me.”

“What? Why?” Audri said as she handed her bag to Alex with a Thank-You smile.

“Well…We got in a fight a few days ago, and I told him if he left that he’d be out of the
band.” Alex mumbled. Kasey choked on her coffee for a second.

“What?” Kasey looked up at Alex.

“Yeah. Harsh…I know.” Alex frowned.

“How rude.” Audri stuck her nose up at him. “Well, hopefully seeing him will fix things.”
She sighed and continued down the long walk away.

“I really hope so, because he hasn’t been himself at all. He just plays onstage. Only makes a few comments here and there.” Alex shook his head. “Oh.”

“Hm?” Audri looked at him.

“Fans are…blaming…you…” Alex cringed waiting to be slapped.

“WHAT?” Audri stopped.

“Yeah, I’ve heard that.” Kasey shrugged and looked at Audri.

“You have?” They asked together.

“Yeah. People think you and Jack broke up, and they think that’s why he’s sad.” Kasey
shrugged.

“Well…” Alex started.

“Well what?” Audri glared slightly.

“You guys did fight last time you saw each other.” Alex shrugged and started walking
again.

“Uhm. That was you’re girlfriends fault as I remember!” Audri argued.

“Yeah. Well maybe if…err. Nevermind. Come on, the taxi is this way.” Alex said as he led
the way out of the Airport. Kasey and Audri exchanged confused glances and followed Alex
silently.

“So Audri and Jack are probably going to disappear as soon as they see each other, so you get to know me better!” Alex grinned at Kasey who’s cheeks flushed a pink for a moment. Audri sent a glare to Alex and Alex stuck his tongue out at her and smiled.

“That’s not true.” Audri said as she watched the numbers in the elevator go up.

“It’s okay if it is.” Kasey laughed taking a quick glance at Alex who was staring at Audri
out of the corner of his eye. The elevator doors opened and Audri was the first out, Alex and
Kasey stepped out together. They walked down the hall that was a sand colored carpet. The
hotel was sort of bland, very original.

“Lemme in first to find out where Jack is.” Alex said as he slid his key through the door
leaving Audri and Kasey in the hall. Rian and Zack were on the couch with Matt Flyzik playing WOW. There were a few empty beer cans laying around them and some chips laying out. “Where’s Jack?” Alex asked.

“Bedroom.” Matt pointed as Rian let out a groan as Zack killed him. Alex crossed over to the right peaking into the room. Jack was laying on the bed facing the window. He snuck back across the room and took off his sunglasses throwing them onto the table, along with his jacket. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and opened it. He turned back to the guys.

“Guys. Pause for a second.” Alex waited until he had their attention. “So,” He paused and spoke softly. “Audri is out in the hall, with her friend. Be quiet when she enters, I want to surprise Jack.”

“I wanna hug her!” Matt stood up and grabbed his hat and pulled it on as he walked over to the door. Rian and Zack stood up and followed Matt silently. They made their way out into the hall where Audri was leaning against the wall.

“Matty!” She smiled as she pushed herself off the wall into his arms. She smiled and looked up to see Rian and Zack standing there with huge grins on their faces. She hugged them next. “Guys this is my friend Kasey. She helped me out, a lot.” Audri scratched her head and grinned dorkishly. “Keep her company while I go talk to Jack?”

“Yeah defiantly.” Zack smiled at Kasey, earning an elbow to the ribs from Matt.

“He’s in the room to the right,” Alex smiled softly as he opened the door for her.

Audri dragged her bags in and set them next to the table. She slid off her shoes and made her way across the white carpet to the bedroom. Jack was laying staring out the window. She silently walked over to the bed and crawled on it. Jack was in some sport shorts and an American Eagle hoodie. He turned over slightly to see Audri for a second before sitting up and freaking out.

“AUDRI!” He tackled her to the bed, kissing her. “Whendidyougethere?Imissedyou!Alexwassuchanassholehewouldn’tletmecomeseeyou!Wasthishisidea?thatfuckingbastard!Godimsohappytoseeyou!”

“Jack,” She laughed. “Shut up.” She smiled and kissed him again wrapping her arms around him. She felt Jack smiling into this kiss and she tangled her hands into his hair. After a moment she pulled away from him.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry!” Jack sighed.

“For what?”

“Everything. For the fighting, and everything. God Audri I missed you so much. You’re not allowed to leave like that ever again. I don’t care how much someone is going to pay you.” Jack sighed and sat up. Audri laughed and sat up too and hugged him tightly. “Promise me you won’t leave?”

“I won’t.” Audri smiled.

“Good.” Jack said as he kissed her again, this time more passionately. She loved being in Jack’s arms, it was always the right feeling, no matter what. She missed the feeling of it so much. She felt Jacks arms wrap around her and hug her tightly and she smiled softly into the kiss. Jack pulled away a few centimeters and rested his forehead on hers and looked down at her. “Audri?”

“Hmm?” She hummed.

“Marry me?” He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas.

God i'm sorry, my writing just sucks horribly lately :/

Comments?
thanks<3