Status: In Progress.

The Only Rings I Have With Me Are the Ones Around My Eye

You're 19. Remember?

“Okay so let me get this right…” Alex trailed off as he walked into the main room of Audri’s apartment where she was seated on the floor packing cardboard boxes. She was in a white ripped shirt that had a bunch of X-Ray photo’s on it with light blue ripped jeans. She groaned and fell back onto the floor stretching herself out and adjusting her wooly winter hat. Alex took a seat on her white couch and looked down at her. “Jack asked you to marry him?” he paused. “and you’re moving in with him?”

“Yes, Alex.” She turned to look at him. “Is it so hard to believe?”

Alex leaned back into the couch and pulled down his grey beanie. He was in white sport shorts with a black glamour kills t-shirt with the pink flying pig across it. He began to play with his hair as he tried to piece everything together in his mind. Audri sat up and began to put things into the boxes again. The group had gone out to a club in New York the previous night, in celebration of being back in the states. Most of them were hung over, and Audri woke up to see Alex sleeping on the floor of her room, and when he woke up he was crying because he didn’t know where he was. She sighed and stood up and looked around the room to see boxes. It was weird, to be finally moving in with Jack, to finally have Jack back.

“Audri, you’re like 19. Remember?” Alex looked up at her.

“And?” She asked as she drank her tea and sat down on the couch next to him.

“You don’t need to be married.” He spoke softly.

“Alexx.” She whined a bit. “We’re not getting married yet. We’re just engaged because…” She paused. “Because we…are.”

“See!” Alex sat up. “You don’t even know why you’re engaged!”

“Because I love him, Alex.” Audri glared. “We’re engaged because Jack is afraid of
losing me, and it’s what makes him happy. It’s not like we’re planning the wedding or anything. I just get to wear some ring around my finger.” She set her cup down. “Whenever Jack and I get around to getting it.” Alex rolled his eyes and stood up, the exact moment Kacey walked in the door.

“Hi.” Alex smiled totally forgetting what they were talking about. Kacey nodded at Alex with a smirk and set down her purse on the table.

“What’s up?” She smiled as she walked into the main room. She had a lime green shirt that was off the shoulder that read ‘Fantasy>Reality’ with dark blue short shorts, and white converse. Audri smiled softly and looked back down at the boxes surrounding her house. Then her phone rung and it was Jack calling. She got up and made her way into her bedroom leaving Kacey and Alex to mingle themselves.

“Hey,” She answered softly.

“Mm hi.” He mumbled half asleep. “What you doing?”

“Packing. Alex and Kacey are over.” She said as she flopped back onto her bed.

“Why don’t you sound too happy about that?” Jack sounded more awake as the conversation went on.

“I don’t know. I woke up to Alex laying on my floor, and it’s just been a long morning.”
She turned over and pulled the covers over herself.

“Alex spent the night?” Jack sounded upset.

“I guess so…”Audri spoke softly again. “I woke up and he was here. He doesn’t remember how he got here or anything, my guess is Rian just dropped us off here.”

“Well why didn’t Ryan drop me off with you two?” he asked, offended.

“Jack I don’t know.” Audri groaned.

“Fine, it’s fine.” He sighed giving in. “You going to come over today?”

“Yeah, I have boxes packed that I’m going to bring.”

“Yaaay.” He sounded super tired and hung over. “I’ll text you then. Love you babe.”

“Love you.” Audri hanged up the phone and laid there. She wasn’t feeling good, and was too tired to move anymore. Too much alcohol and dancing last night, and it was only 11 a.m. which was another bad thing. She just wanted to fall back asleep but that wasn’t going to happen. She had to pack and get over to Jack’s at some point, probably taking Kacey and Alex with her and that meant that they actually had to do something, because once Alex and Jack get together there’s no stopping the hyperness that tags along.

---

How did she end up in a hotel room with All Time Low and crew? Random girls? She looked around to see Alex and Kacey making out in the back corner of the bedroom. The music was blaring and drinks were being handed out left and right. She was already pretty drunk, and she felt hands snake around her waist from the back. Jack kissed her cheek, then her neck, biting at it lightly. She felt a smile appear on her face as she and him began to grind to the music that was going on. She could hear the crew in the background chanting “chug, chug, chug.” As someone, probably vinny, did a keg stand. A bright flash appeared and Audri opened her eyes to see Zack take a picture of her and Jack, who flipped Zack off with laughter. Why was it that All Time Low always drank to the point where they blacked out?

“Come on.” Jack whispered into her ear as he laced his hand in hers and pulled her to the door. They exited the room and made their way down the hall to the elevator.

“Where are we going? Youcan’t drive.” She slurred.

“I know, I’ll get a taxi to my house.” Jack said as they stepped in the elevator. She clung herself around his waist and looked up at him, to see him smile softly down at her. She reached up and pushed her lips against his as they kissed the way down. The door dinged and they pulled apart laughing as they attempted to make their way through the hotel lobby, which was pretty easy considering it was around 3:30 a.m. She looked at Jack as he stood there trying to wave a taxi down. In his black skinnies that made his legs look so long, and a white and blue striped All Time Low shirt on. Audri smiled at how hot he looked. He turned and motioned her to come over as they got in the taxi cab and headed toward his house.

Jack opened the front door and let Audri in, shutting it behind him. She set her stuff down on the table and stumbled a few feet forward, and followed Jack into the kitchen. She pulled herself up to sit on the counter and watched as Jack looked threw his cabinets. He pulled out a thing of tequila and laughed. “Want some?”

“Oh god I’ll puke,” Audri shook her head and laughed lightly. Jack nodded with a smile and put it back, handing her a glass of water.

“Drink it, you won’t have so much of a hangover tomorrow.” He said as he poured himself a glass of water. He put his glass down in the sink after he chugged it and walked over to where Audri was sitting on the counter. Standing in between her legs he looked into her eyes, as she looked back at him with a small smirk on her face. “What do you want to do?” He asked softly.

Audri giggled lightly, “You.” She whispered as she kissed him, wrapping her legs around him. Jack picked her up off the counter as they walked over into the main room, he pulled away from her and kissed her forehead.

“Come on.” He took her hand again as they made their way upstairs to his room. Audri shut the door behind her, only to turn to be kissed again by Jack. They backed up as they fell on to the bed, Jack making his way down to Audri’s neck, not stopping as he began to pull off her clothes.

---

Audri turned over to see Jack sleeping next to her. She looked under the covers to see them both naked. She turned onto her back and ran her hand threw her hair. She took a deep breath and then poke Jack in the chest. “Jack.” She groaned.

“Mm.” He mumbled into his pillow as he turned over onto his stomach.

“Jack.” She said again.

“Why are you awake?!” He sighed and turned to her.

“Did you use a condom?” She turned to look him in the eyes.

“Of course I….” Jack paused and sat up.

“Jaaaack…” She sat up too. “Did you. Use. A condom?” her voice shook a bit. Jack
turned and looked at her for a moment then shook his head no. Audri turned forward and looked at the wall in front of her. “FUCK!” She yelled as she flopped back into the bed and screamed into the pillow. “Shitfuckshitfuckbitchmotherfuckerr. I can’t believe I let that happen again, fuck I’m so stupid, fuckyou and yourstupidseamenthat makes babies shitfuck.”She continued to swear into his pillow.

“We were drunk! My mind was just focused on getting my penis into your lovely vagina!” Jack said trying to make her laugh, which kind of worked. She giggled for a moment then stopped.

“No be serious! I don’t want a kid!” She sighed.

“It’ll be fine.” Jack said as he pulled her close kissing her on the forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I really really suck at updating. Can I have comments? lol I'm actually begging... ): i want comments lmao.

Well.....lemme know what you thinkk >.<
I suck at writing now.