Status: In Progress.

The Only Rings I Have With Me Are the Ones Around My Eye

Something About The Tension Gets Me.

Jack woke up to find himself facing a still sleeping Kasey, but no Audri. He turned over to see the clock read 9:08 A.M. He groaned, sat up, and yawned. He stood up and took a glance in the mirror to see his hair everywhere. He ran his hands through it and fixed it so it looked semi decent. He pulled on grey and white shorts over his boxers and threw on a JAGK shirt. He heard Audri laugh from the kitchen area of the hotel and he made his way over there. He looked to see Audri and Alex sitting pretty close, Alex with an obvious hangover. He felt a wave of jealous run through his body and slight anger. As close as he and Alex were he still wasn't comfortable with Audri and Alex being so close anymore. Alex and Audri were friends first, and even though they didn’t fuck those few weeks ago, he didn’t want them getting the chance to discover feelings for each other. Audri had turned to see Jack and she smiled softly at him.

“Morning,” Her voice was soft and full of happiness. Jack smiled and walked over to her and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“Morning.” He sat down next to her. She turned her attention back to Alex who had his head planted into the table. He was in his blue sport shorts with an orange Aeropostale hoodie and was bouncing his leg. Audri played with his hair for a moment then looked at Jack and sighed. Jack shrugged and looked over to Alex, then back at Audri. She had changed since she woke up, she was now in blue glamour kills shorts and a black tank with her hair pulled back and her glasses on.

"Im just going to break it off with Brooklyn." Alex said as he sat up and leaned back in his chair.

"What?" Jack asked.

"We do nothing but figh anyways, and I really like Kacey..." Alex traced off.

"Shes become part of the family, Alex." Jack defended.

"People come and go, remember Holly?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Please don't." Jack mumbled giving into the fight. Audri looked to Jack but Jack was focused on something else. Audri sighed to herself and turned to see Kacey walk over to the kitchen sink and get herself a glass of water. Her hair was a little messed up and she looked super tired, but comfy in her dark grey hoodie with grey sweats. Alex turned to half smile at her. She was leaning against the counter staring at the ground. Audri and Jack watched as she continued to stare at the ground completely dazed off. Alex turned back to them and looked down at the table.

"Morning Kasey." Audri smiled softly.

"My head hurts," She laughed as she finally looked up to see Jack, Audri, and Alex sitting at
the table.

"I'll grab you some advil," Audri laughed as she got up from the table and made her way back into the bedroom. Jack looked at Kasey and Alex and then got up to go follow Audri into the bedroom. Kasey walked over to the table and sat down across from Alex, who was glancing up at her through his hair that was in his face.

"How are you feeling?" Alex broke the silence.

"Hungover," She giggled softly. "I can't remember much. Do you?"

"No, not really." Alex laughed lightly. "It's probably better that way though." He sighed.

"Yeah, probably." She nodded. "Sorry."

"Nah, don't be. You had fun right?"

Kasey laughed. "I don't know if Audri told you, but I listen to your music. That was probably the best night of my life, and probably will be the best night of my life." Alex laughed with her and leaned back in his chair. Kasey blushed lightly for telling him that but she laughed it off and shook her head, when she looked back up at Alex he was sitting there smiling at her.

------------

"Audri!" Morgan pulled her into a long hug. Audri smiled and hugged Morgan back. Morgan pushed her black teased hair out of her face and pulled at her grey skinnies a bit. Morgan and Audri stared at each other for a moment not really sure what to say. Morgan didn't want to go into a fit of questions, and she also didn't want to jump right into wedding details. She smiled and let Audri in the empty hotel room beside Seth who was sleeping in the other room, Forever the Sickest Kids were off doing an interview. "How are you? Are you okay?"

Audri nodded and sat down on the white couch. "Yeah, I'm doing fine now. Don't worry about it, I really just wanna forget everything." Audri smiled softy. "I really wanna see your wedding details and stuff."

Morgan shifted her eyes slightly unsure if that was a good or bad thing that Audri just wanted to blow it off but she shrugged it off. "Okay." Morgan ran over to grab the binder. "I have to send this in today so let's go over it and then if you have any suggestions as we're going through it lemme know." Morgan said as she opened the binder to the first page with the location and a bunch of scribbles written in it. As they went through the book Morgan was describing everything that was going to be on the tables and what was going to go where.
“Okay so I’m going with this blue head piece...because the brides maids dresses are blue,” She pointed. “This is the bride’s maid dresses, but I costumed it so the ruffles in the front won’t be there, and there’s going to be an orange ribbon around your waist.” She pointed to a blue dress with a square neckline that was knee length. “Oh and I’m doing these blue gauge plugs, but they’re going to have orange specks on them, because everything will match.” She smiled. She pointed to a box of matches. “Every table will have six boxes of these and they’re going to say Kyle and Morgan and our date, and each table will also have a bowl of fortune cookies with our names on them, and then a bowl of lip balm for each person.”

“Lip balm Morgan?” Audri raised an eye brow.

“Yes. My wedding. I want lip balm.” Morgan smiled. “And in the center of the table will be a vase filled with water and I don’t know what flowers yet, uhm little tea light candles, and the bottom of the base is about an inch thick of silver. The napkins are going to have a base white with a blue stripe and two linked hearts on them. OH!” Morgan turned to Audri. “If anyone throws rice at me I’ll kill you. It kills birds....unless its lavender scented.” Morgan grinned and Audri sat there staring at Morgan who was completely serious about the lavender scent.

Audri burst into laughter. “You’re ridiculous.”

“Wanna see my dress?” Morgan’s eyes lit up.

-----------------

"I feel horrible." Kasey said as she and Audri sat in the tech booth waiting for All Time Low to take the stage. Kasey was in a Black off the shoulder dress, with red high heels. Her blonde hair was curled perfectly. She played with her silver heart necklace as she watched to see if she could see Alex off the side of the stage anywhere.

“Why?” Audri said as she set her new Iphone on the side of her light board and adjusted her shoulder walkie talkie.

“What about Brooklyn? Alex has to deal with that now.” Kasey sighed and flopped down in Audri’s chair. She crossed her right leg over her left and played with her hair. Audri shrugged as she turned to see Adam making his way over to the stage to see what was going on.

“Brooklyn flew back to California right before we flew in. Alex and her have done nothing but argue and Alex wasn’t as happy as he used to be, I’m pretty sure they’re going to break up.” Audri turned to Kasey.

“I thought he proposed to her?” Kasey raised an eye brow.

“Nah, Alex did that to shut her up. I think anyways. He loves her but she’s gotten so controlling, he needs someone laid back like you. How old are you again?” Audri smiled.
Kasey laughed. “No way, and I just turned 19 last week.”

“Perfect!” Audri gleamed. “I turn 19 in a few weeks, and Jacks 22. You and Alex could totally work out.” Audri winked and turned back to the stage. Adam walked up behind her and ruffed her hair up. She turned and smacked his hand away.

“We’re starting in 2 minutes.” Adam laughed and walked down to the sound tech area. Audri smiled softly and Kasey stood back up next to Audri. Audri reached up and fixed her hair back into place. She then adjusted her shoulder walkie talkie again and pulling on her black shirt, that was just about to fall off her left shoulder. She tapped her silver heeled boot as she waited for the okay from Matt over the walkie talkie. Kasey watched Audri tilt her head to the right as she replied into the walkie talkie.

Audri turned to Kacey and smiled. “Watch this. As soon as I poke this button, the crowd is going to scream like there’s no tomorrow. It’s such a powerful feeling,” Audri evil laughed and Kasey laughed at Audris ridiculousness. Audri poked the blackout button and the venue became pitch black and the crowd screamed bloody murder. Audri turned to Kasey who was laughing. Audri grinned and turned back to the board.

-----

Audri listened to her heels click, still dressed in her concert clothes, as she walked down the street looking for some place to get a coffee or a monster. She heard Alex call her name, and she turned around to see him running up to her. He was dressed in a blue plaid collared shirt with his black leather jacket over, his dog tags were jingling as he ran in his grey skinny jeans. He adjusted the beanie on his head as he smiled at Audri. She smiled softly back at him as they continued to walk down the street slowly in silence. She could see a gas station up the road, but it felt like it was taking forever to get to it. Alex finally decided to break the silence.

“The show was great tonight,” Alex smiled. Audri nodded in agreement. “I think I really like Kasey,” Alex said trying to get words out of Audri.

“Well, good because she really likes you.” Audri laughed lightly.

“We’ve only known each other for a few hours though,” Alex shrugged.

“Change that?” Audri turned and suggested. Alex stuck his tongue out at her and went back to looking at the ground.

“Where are we going?” Alex looked back to Audri who nodded to the gas station. Alex nodded and let a few moments of silence take place. Audri’s mind was in a completely different place, and half of her didn’t even realize Alex was there trying to make conversation with her. She had been thinking about the guy who kidnapped her since the middle of the concert. She had no idea who he was, or what happened. What if she had been raped? What if she was pregnant because of it? It seemed that every time she had gained conscious she’d get knocked out or find herself unconscious again. She couldn’t piece together what had exactly happened and she was getting frustrated over it.

“What’s wrong?” Alex had stopped her from walking. Audri shook her head and looked up at him to finally notice that she had started to cry. She wiped the tears from her cheeks and stared out into the semi empty street. “Audri?” Alex brushed her bangs out of her face.

“Alex,” She finally managed to whisper out. She heard him hum lightly as he turned her face back to him. When she met his eyes she could feel more tears build up behind her eyes. “I think I was raped..I can’t remember..” She let the tears fall and Alex pulled her into a tight hug.] He kissed the top of her head and whispered that it was going to be okay. She held tightly onto him not wanting to let go. She really wanted to just curl up under covers and stare off into space and figure out what happened, but she knew that couldn’t happen. She wanted nothing but to collapse and never wake up. She let a few more tears escape. She finally pulled away and sniffed, wiping away the tears. Alex looked down at her, who still hadn’t completely let go. They started to feel a few rain drops fall, and Alex brushed her bangs out of her face once again.

“Come on,” He said taking her hand. “Let’s get back to the hotel. I’ll have Matt get you something later.” He wrapped his arm around her and waited for her to move, but she just stood there.

“I don’t want to go back.” She turned and slowly started to make her way to the gas station again.

“Audri,” Alex followed her. “Why not?”

“Jack’s going to know I’m upset.” She whispered. She felt herself begin to shake again. Alex sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets.

“What happened when you were in New York?” He knew someone was going to ask her sooner or later.

Audri continued to look at the ground. “I went and got drunk, and I went home with some random guy.” She paused for a few moments. “After that everything is really blurry. Every time I woke up I felt like I fell right back to unconsciousness. I’m..I’m getting so frustrated that I can’t remember any of this.” She let out a sob and Alex pulled her into another hug. It was starting to drizzle now.

“Audri,” Alex whispered. “You’re safe now, the best thing for you to do is go see a doctor to make sure you’re okay, and then let us help you forget about all of this.” He felt Audri nod into his chest. She had stopped crying, all she really wanted at the moment was to be held. They stood there like that for a good few minutes. Audri slowly pulled away and looked back up at Alex who looked down at her and smiled softly. Alex rested his forehead against hers. He felt their noses touch slightly, both of their eyes closed. She could feel Alex breathing lightly against her lips, and she really wanted to close the rest of the space between them, as did he.

“Alex,” she finally spoke softly.

“I know.” Alex sighed, they still standing super close. “Something about this tension gets me.” Audri hummed no and Alex nodded. They finally stepped back and Alex slid his arm around her again. “Common let’s get back to the hotel, Jack’s probably freaking out that he can’t find you.” Audri nodded and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOOOOOOOOH. okay i spent all day on this.
i NEED feedback or i'm not going to update lol i need feedback on if you guys liked me adding the urls or not? i liked doing it, but im not going to do it if no ones clicking and looking lol so just lemme know on that and on the story and how its coming. >.< i worked really hard on this chapter. :P please comment.
<3
love you guys
next one coming soon.