Status: In Progress.

The Only Rings I Have With Me Are the Ones Around My Eye

It Doesn't Matter.

“Seth can I talk to her privately?” Kyle asked as he walked in the room. He had just gotten out of the shower, and was in blue baggy jeans with no shirt, and his wet blonde hair clinging to his face.

Seth nodded and made his way to his hotel bed. Morgan got up and went into the other room with Kyle. She flopped down on the bed and looked up at Kyle, who was looking back at her.

“Am I in trouble?” She asked sensing the serious look in Kyle’s face.

“No,” Kyle shook his head and took a seat next to her on the bed. “Why haven’t you told me about your dad before? Or any of your family now that I think about it?”

Morgan stared at him for a moment and then turn away. “Can we not talk about this today?”

“Morgan if we’re getting married, I think we should be able to talk about something like this.” Kyle sort of snapped.

“It doesn’t matter Kyle,” She shook her head, playing with her ring.

“Yes it does Morgan! Your fathers killed people? What about the rest of your family?
You’ve never ever said one word about them!”

“That’s because my dad’s an ASSHOLE and my brother committed suicide because of it, okay!?” Morgan snapped.

Kyle’s jaw dropped slightly and Morgan ran her hands threw her hair, taking a deep breath. She looked up to see Kyle pull her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into his shoulder.

“What about the rest of your family?” Kyle asked softly.

Morgan pulled away a bit so her an Kyle were face to face. “They never bothered to keep contact. I don’t even know where half of them are, or their names. I don’t care. I don’t want to be involved in that family. I hate being part of that bloodline. I’d do anything to change it.”

“Well, at least you won’t have the same last name in a few months,” Kyle smiled softly at her. A smile broke apart Morgan’s face. She kissed him softly and sighed.

“I can’t wait for it,” she said kissing him again.

“It’ll be amazing,” he said moving her bangs out of her face. She smiled at him. “Morgan, I just want you to know. You can always tell me anything, no matter what it is. I want you to want to come to me when you have issues like that,” Kyle said returning back to the subject.

“No one knew.” She shrugged. “Only Audri, but we spilled to each other when we were drunk. That’s how I found out about her abortion,” Morgan trailed off, Audri’s face running through her mind.

Kyle was silent for a few minutes. “Yeah…Have you heard anything from here yet?”

Morgan shook her head no slowly. Kyle pulled her into another hug, not knowing what to say. They sat there like that for a while until a knock came on the door. The couple groaned and opened the door.

“Your band is at the door,” Seth said shyly.

***********

Adam and Eric made their way down the streets of New York City. Eric was typing away on his Iphone while Adam watched the people pass them. Adam glanced over at Eric and glared slightly, then turning his head back forward.

“Are you even watching?” Adam snapped at Eric.

“I know my way,” he answered without looking up from his phone.

“No I mean for Audri,” Adam rolled his eyes.

“She isn’t going to be out roaming the streets,” Eric said still typing on the phone.

“How do you know that? You know if you would of kept an eye on her she wouldn’t be gone!” Adam growled.

“How was I supposed to know she was going to go get drunk!?” Eric stopped walking and was now staring Adam in the eye.

“Why would you leave someone after they found out that the whole fucking world knows your life!?” Adam clutched his fists tightly.

“MY SHOW WAS STARTING IN TWO WEEKS! I CAN’T JUST CANCELLE A REHEARSLE! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE TO PAY THOSE SON OF A BITCHES!” Eric put a hand on his hip.

“WELL WHY WOULD YOU LET HER LEAVE YOUR DAMN HOUSE?!” Adam screamed back, people starting to take attention to them.

“I WAS FUCKING ASLEEP WHEN SHE LEFT!” Eric raisd a hand to Adams face. “Nope. I’m done talking to you. Stress is going to kill me if I don’t stop yelling at you now,” He said as he turned on his heel and entered the Broadway building.

“Ohhhhohoho!” Adam rolled his eyes and followed him in. “You think that this is stress? We have no idea where she is! She could be dead! Or half alive and raped!” Adam grabbed Erics shoulder and spun him around.

“I told you. I have no idea where she could of went and we’ll look for her tonight! I have do to my rehersal! Can you plah-ease go behind the light board!?” Eric pointed to the board in the middle of the theater.

“Fuck you,” Adam growled as he shoved passed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
...comments? any one?... im lost here..

Next Chapter: He Has A Right To Know...