Dancing To A Song With No Lyrics

Chapter Twenty-Nine.

I sat there for a minute and stood up. “I won't fix things, when I've already tried. This is up to you, Patrick. You know exactly how I feel about you. You know what you want, so do what you want.” I said sighing. Patrick sat there with his hands folded and watched the fire slowly start to die out. I walked away from Patrick. I cannot force someone to be with me who doesn't want to be. I will not be that woman. I went up towards Jason who was in the same spot I left him in. “What did Patrick say?” Jason asked me. “Just the truth.” I said nodding my head. “I'm going to head home though. I need to work on some papers.” I said. “Call me if you need anything.” He said as I started to walk away. I drove home and went up to my apartment. I didn't feel bad for leaving Patrick and actually, I was feeling quite confident. I paced around my apartment for a while as I tried to figure out what I should do. I was starting to feel somewhat guilty now. I wondered if now there would be no chance now that I left Patrick. I sighed and gave in. I grabbed my coat and scarf and put it on as I left my apartment. I went to the elevator, where of course, it wasn't working after I pushed the down button several times. I decided to go down the several flights of stairs and my shoes made loud clacking sounds as I bounced off each step. Once I got down in the lobby, I went out the front door and made my way to the parking lot where my car was. I was looking down at my feet as I was walking on the sidewalk when I ran into someone. I looked up and there was Patrick looking at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update!
Comments?
THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS!