Status: Acitve! I'll Update as much as I can!! Because of School!D:

When the World Cuts Your Soul Into Pieces, I Will Be There, Zoom Into Me

I'm Sorry

I started to tremble as his hands went down towards my stomach,from excitement and from being scared.
"Stevie,you're the best thing thats ever happened to me." I looked Bill in the eyes as he held on to my cheek.
"Bill,you're my world,I"ll die without you." He kissed my lips slowly and full of passion.

Tom's POV

I sighed looking at my hands laying on my bed.
"What's wrong with me?" I looked around,wondering what Bill and Stevie are doing. I got up and walked out of my hotel room,towards Georg's room. I knocked on it for what seems like forever. I pulled out my phone and saw a missed message.

Tom,me and gustav went out,have funn

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the hallway into the elevator. It stopped on the second floor,two girls walked in. I kept staring at the door as the girls gigged.
"Uhh,Hi Tom." I looked over to see Katie.
"Hi,Katie." I put on a fake smile.
"Do you want to come clubbing with us?" She looked kinda shy in a way.
"Uhh,sure!" I needed to get my mind off of Stevie and Bill. Her friend whispered something in her ear.
"Come on!" She started to pull me out of the elevator.

Bill's POV

I smiled at Stevie and pulled her shirt. I could see scares every where,she started to shake.
"I'm sorry."
"No I want to do this!"
"No,you don't,your not ready."
"Stevie." She looked away towards the wall,as I started to trace her scar."I'm sorry." She looked at me with questioning look.
"Why,it's not your fault." She grabbed my hand."Plus, it's my fault for hiding them from you,while we swimmed."
"I'm sorry for not protecting you!" My voice went higher and higher.
"Bill,it's not your fault." She was on the break of tears. I looked at her.
"It is,I couldn't do anything for you!" She grabbed my face and kissed my lips.
"It's not your fault."

Stevie's POV

"Bill,it's not your fault and it'll never be your fault!" He got up off of the bed and I did the same."Bill,I love you and I always will."
"Stevie,I love you too." He hugged me and I felt him tremble.
"Bill." He pulled away."I promise you that I'm alright,so bitte don't worry!"
"Stevie."His voice was muffled by my hair."I'll alwaysh worry." It made him sound cute.
"Billa!" He started to tickle me,he was trying to get me happy.
"Ahhh!" I started to do the same. We both fell on the bed with me on top of Bill.
"I give!" He was breathing hard.
"Muhhaaahhaa,I win!" I kissed his nose.
"This time." He smiled for a minute and I fell next to him.
"Stevie." I looked at him with a small smile,but it dropped as soon as I saw he was serious.
"Ja?" I started to feel the pressure,my breath got stuck in my throat as he stared at me with intense eyes.
"I know what happened with Tom." I looked at him like I was a deer caught in headlights.
"Uhh,that was a mistake,I swear!" I looked at him with wide eyes.
"I know,Tom told me everything." I sighed,I knew that I didn't have the guts to tell Bill,but Tom did.

Tom's POV

I smiled as I grinded up another random girl.
"Do you wanna go somewhere else?" Her high pitched voice was trying to be seducive.
"Sorry hunny,but no." She looked at me with the what the fucking hell face.
"You-your missing out!" She walked away with her fake boobs.
"Ha,your the slut here,so you're missing out!" I made my way towards Katie and her friend Sam.
"Having fun?" She stumbled a bit towards me.
"Ja!" I smiled at her and looked down at her ass as she walked away. I'm defiantly not going empty handed tonight.

Bill's POV

I walked out of the bathroom to see Stevie in the bed. She was staring at the wall.
"Stevie." I touched her arm,she flinched,I sighed."I'm going to call room service,for food ok?" she nodded and I walked out of the room into the kitchen.

Stevie's POV

I looked out into the balcony,I got up and opened the door. I looked at the moon and started to sing,

Everywhere is still,
Everything is restless in my heart.
I hate the way this feels,
Suddenly I'm scared to be apart.
The days are dark when your not around,
the air is getting hard to breath.
I wish that you would just put me down,
I wish that I could go to sleep.
Loving you is suicide,
I don't know should I go or should I stay.
I'm trying to keep myself alive,
Knowing there's a chance it's all to late.
But i heard you said you love me.
Thats the part I can't forget.
And I wish that you come save me.
Cause I'm standing over the edge.

"Stevie?" I looked over my shoulder.
"Ja.." I started to get dizzy.
"Ich Liebe Dich." I turned around and saw Bill on his knees.
"Bill." I blinked and all I could feel was air going through my hair as I fell into a dark hole,my heart started to get tight. What's happening to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiiii! I'm sorry for not updating in FORVER!!!!!Dx I got sick and shit,i know I suck!:( But at least I finally did update! Song by Cathy Dennis,Loving You Is Suicide