Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 1

No POV:

[Free Period]

Usually during free period everyone who’s pretty much popular doesn’t dare tackle the library.

But today was different.

Oliver Sykes, gifted singer of up and coming band Bring Me the Horizon and pretty much every girls dream dared to enter the sanctions of the library.

He needed help in Calculus and she was the only person who could help him.

Not that he so desperately wanted her help. He wanted the hot chick in his class to tutor him. But Professor Carver wouldn’t allow it.

She looked crazy.

Her uniform all whacked out and she gave off that fear of just wanting to run away.

But from what everyone said she was gifted at academics.

He walked slowly toward her only to hear cat calls from his circle of friends.

“Go get it, Oli,” Curtis said looking at me.

He flipped Curtis off while hearing laughing around the room.

She was obviously unobservant to this little distraction.

She did glance up at the clock to see what time it was.

She literally jumped up at the sight and started cramming stuff in her messenger bag.

But before she could finish, Oliver made his way toward her.

“Um, I know this is a bit sudden for me to ask, but could you help me at Calculus?” He asked her.

She stopped and looked at him.

“If you pay me, I’ll be glad to help,” She said.

He looked up at her.

What the fuck did she just say?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

:]