Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 19

[California]

She stood with some friends that had dragged her to a show.

She did look different after all these years. Grown her hair out, shed some weight and wore tighter clothes and fixed her band shirts to look and fit her unique shape.

So if her old Alma Mater called, she doubted they would remember her.

Well only one person wouldn’t really.

Warped Tour, it was her first experience.

Since leaving Norway, and getting a job here in California. Her new friends wanted to show her how it’s done here.

“So we’re popping your warped tour cherry!” Caylee said jumping up and down.

“Yeah, I suppose you are,” Lorraine giggled along with Caylee.

They stood in line, waiting.

Most of the bands on here, Lorraine didn’t know. She was use to black and death metal bands. Not mainstream music that tweens and teens and kids her age listen to.

“So who exactly are we seeing?” Lorraine asked as they walked the venue.

“Well, I really want to see All Time Low, Pierce the Veil, Bring Me the Horizon, and The Devil Wears Prada and a lot of others.” Caylee said.

“Alright,” Lorraine said looking over the second to the last band mention. She hadn’t talked to him since their goodbyes.
Somewhere in her head she figured he’d forgotten her like she forgot him.

She stopped worrying. It’s not like she was going to met him or see him.

[Here]

Oli stood watching people walk by, thankfully they couldn’t see him. Not that he was hiding intentionally from fans. He just wanted some time to see people and girls.

Choosing what girl he wanted to himself after his set on stage.

That’s when he saw her.

She was short in skinny jeans, and a Mayhem shirt looking rather out of place here.

He wanted more then anything to run toward her. But he couldn’t

He ruined that chance a long time ago. For all he knew she was taken.

That’s when he saw a guy tackle her down watching her face light up in surprise at the sudden rush.

With his head down low, he walked back to his band mates to get ready for their turn on stage.

But he didn’t care; he was going to make it right with her one way or another.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????

:]