‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part one

Say That You Need Me.

Chapter 1

21 year old Nick Jonas drove down the busy streets of Los Angeles California, His phone made a beep sound and even though it was bad to texted and drive he did it anyway. It was a text from Joe “Hey, Bro,” was all it said. Instead of Texting him back Nick just dialed his big brothers number.

“Hey, Nicky” Joe said, answering the phone. “Long time, no talk.”

“We saw each other yesterday” Nick told him.

“But, I miss you, bro.”

“You have a wife” Nick told him.

“She’s not here” Joe told him.

“Where did she go?” Nick asked him.

“She went out with her friends” Joe told him.

“I see, and where are the kids?” Nick then asked.

“I should know that shouldn’t I?” Joe asked back.

“Yeah that might be good…” Nick trailed off. Just then a big CRASH came about.

“Oh, shit I think they just broke the house… I’ll talk to you latter man.”

“Good luck with that” Nick told him, and then hung up the phone.

A few minutes latter he pulled into his driveway. He walked in his house, the smell of some type of air freshener filled his nose, she liked things clean, she was a good fit for him. He hated a mess. “ANNIE” he yelled for his wife.

“In the bedroom” he heard her call him, he smirked and ran up the steps quick. He walked in the room and took of his tie.

“Yeah, we’ve been married two year’s and do you see any kids?”

“What?” he asked truing around.

“I’m on the phone” she said, pointing to the cordless phone that was plastered to her ear.

“I know, the sex is good, I don’t understand why he can’t just knock me up already.”

“I really don’t think you should be ta…”

“Nick, sweetie, please I am on the phone” she told him, cutting him off.

He rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed.

“No, I just think it was from all the tight pants he wore as a kid, they messed up his growth.”

“My growth is just fine” he stated.

“Nick” she scolded him, he was getting on her nerves.

“Alright, I’ll talk to you latter, love you too” she said, into the phone.

“Don’t you know your not suppose to interrupted when someone’s on the phone?” she then asked him, once she hung up the phone.

“Yeah, but not when your talking about our married life” Nick told her.

“What else am I going to talk about?” she then asked.

“The weather, the moon, I don’t care…just not about my growth” he told her.

“Fine, fine, if your going to get upset about it” she stated.

“I’m not upset” he told her.

“Good.” She gave him a quick kiss, before standing up.

“Who were you talking to anyway?” Nick asked.

“Mom” she told him.

“You’re talking about my…stuff with your mom?” he asked.

“Nope, your mom.”

“WHAT?” he asked dumfounded while his smirking wife left the room giggiling all the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
**READ THIS!!!***

OK, so here's chapter 1.

This story is going to be a little different, its going to be named Love-Fool but its going to have 2 parts, this is the first part and its tittled "Say that you need me" the second part is not named yet.. Anyway, I never wrote a story with 2 parts and of course my trusty friend Hannah will be wrighting all the dirty parts...Not that there will be that many!!

ANYWAYS!!

Please comment!!!