‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 10

“I’m sorry lady, I can’t refund your money without a recite or proof of you even buying a cake here” Payton told this annoying lady for the forth time, she could not give the lady another cake or give her the money back when there was no recite or even proof of her buying a cake.

“You brunt my cake, I want a new cake” the lady said.

“I’m not giving you a f*cking cake so get the f*ck out” Payton yelled, that’s when Beth came to the front.

“Don’t worry about it, madam” Beth told the annoying lady, whose mouth was on the floor, after getting talked to like that.
Beth gave her a free cake and the lady left, Beth turned to Payton.

“I can not believe you talked to her like that, she is our costumer” Beth said.

“I don’t give a flying f*ck she didn’t have no damn recite” Payton yelled.

“You better stop acting like a bitch and do your job or I will fire you” Beth told her.

“Whatever” she muttered.

“I have to go to the store; do you think you can manage not to put me out of business till I get back? Beth asked.

“YES” Payton half yelled.

“Fine I’ll be back soon.”

****

Payton was frosting a cake in the back when she heard chimes come from the front, she walked up and there was a woman there.

“How may I help you?” Payton asked.

“Yes, I’m here to pick up the Robinsons cake.”

“That’s not supposed to be picked up till tomorrow” Payton told her.

“Well, I need it today” he woman said.

“It’s not done yet.”

“How long will it take you to get done?” the woman asked.

“It will take me till tomorrow morning; it’s a freaking racetrack lady.”

“I need it today.”

“Then make it your f*cking self then.”

“Don’t talk to me like that, I will take my business elsewhere.”

“Bye” Payton said, the lady huffed and stormed out.

“F*cking people.”

The door chimed just minutes latter, she thought it might be that lady again she was going to go duke it out, id she had to. She walked back into the front, not looking up.

“Can I help you?” she asked, with spite, still not looking up, she was now looking at the glop of frosting on the floor.

“Yeah, you can actually” a voice said, she froze instantly.

“See, I’m looking for this girl, she like’s to run out on people for no reason and she has just been busted.”
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOOOO IS THAT????

You think you know???

TELL MEEE!!!!

I'm having a sugar high!!!! :D

Please comment!!!