‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 11

“Joe told you, didn’t he?” Payton asked.

“Oh, he sang like his life deepened on it.”

“But, how did you know I was here?” Payton asked.

“Those cupcakes came in a box, and you left it on the ground.”

Payton sighed, annoyed, if she could, she would march herself to were ever Joe was staying and kick his ass.

“Don’t I get a hug? I mean you walk out on me not to be seen for 3 f*cking years and now I get no hug?” he asked. “That’s bull shit.”

“Ugh, Nick, I don’t want to hug you, I want you to leave” she whined.

“I’m not going anywhere, till one; I get my freaking hug, and two; we talk about…stuff.”

****

They both sat on the couch, in the back of the bakery, where they would take their brakes.

“Why did you just leave?” Nick asked.

“I had to” she told him.

“You didn’t have to, you chose to.”

“I couldn’t take the way you were treating me, I thought you were my best friend and you treated me like dirt.”

“I was confused” he told her.

“Are you confused now?” she asked, looking at him, big mistake he was even more gorgeous now then he was then.

“No, I am happy with Annie” he told her. She rolled her eyes.

“Good for you” she stated.

“I really love Annie; she’s what I always wanted in a girl, smart, funny, beautiful, caring, all ar…”

“Are you done yet?” Payton asked him, she didn’t want to hear about how happy Annie made him.

“Sorry, I kinda get carried away with that sometimes” he told her, she sighed wishing that she was the one he got carried away about.

“Whatever, I gotta get back to work.”

“I don’t want to go another 3 years without talking to you Pay” he told her. “You’re my best friend.”

“Hum, no, I was your best friend, I’m not anymore, and I won’t be ever again.”

He sighed, heavily. “Pay, I didn’t mean to hurt you before, I ju…”

“Save it Nick, I don’t care anymore” she told him, she sighed again, when Beth walked in the back door.

“Oh damn, now I gotta sterilize the whole freaking place” she stated. “Let me guess, on the couch, on the counter, I may as well just make all the cakes again no one wants to eat that…unless you’re Payton.”

“Mom, f*ck off” Payton stated.

“Like you just did in my store?” she asked.

“MOM, HE’S MARRIED!” she yelled.

“And again… that stops you?”

“MOM” she yelled.

“I gotta go, see you around Payton” Nick stated, walking to the front of the store.

“No you won’t” she muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOO, here's chapter 11.

How do you feel about it?

Do you think PayPay's mom is mean or funny?

How do you feel about Nick J??

Please comment!!