‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 13

“I made it through the wilderness” Joe sang as she put on his makeup, he was the first person other then a few kids and a doll she put makeup on and it would go better if he stopped bobbing his head all over.”

“Somehow I made it through” he said, his iPod on and the buds in his ears. “Didn't know how lost I was until I found you,”

“Stop moving” she yelled at him, finely. He took his buds out and looked at her weird.

“I’m sorry” he muttered” But it’s a good song.”

“I only like it by the Glee people” she stated.

Oh yeah?” he asked, standing up, even though she wasn’t done with his make up. He plugged in the dock that the old Makeup lady left behind and he placed his IPod in it. He then hit play, turning to look at her.

“Like a virgin OHH” he sang along with the Glee cast, his face did an O shape making her laugh.

“You’re really weird” she told him.

“Why does everyone always say that?” he asked.

“I don’t know, maybe cause YOU ARE” she told him, he just smirked.

“What ells you got on this thing?” she asked, pointing to his IPod.

“Well…” he trailed off, then turned around to mess with it. A song start playing and she gasped.

“No, this is my jam” she yelled. He smiled at her.
“I just wanna be with you girl, that’s all I want to do, I just wanna be, be with you, girl that’s all I want to dooo” the dock sang.

“I used to love this song.”

“Yeah, you would make Nick listen to this song for hours, and he hated it” Joe said, as he sat back down in his chair.

“I didn’t care, this was like my favorite song ever” she stated, getting the blush.

“I know” Joe stated, knowingly. “Your welcome.”

“I didn’t thank you.”

“ Oh, you will” he stated.

“What do you mean by that?” she asked, confused.

“Oh, nothing” he said, with a smile on his lips.

****

Nick walked down the lot of trailers, he was going to trailer number 2, Kevin had told him that Payton was now working there, but Nick didn’t buy it. She was so mad at him when he saw her at the bakery, she wouldn’t come 3 days latter and get a job where she would have to see him everyday.

He walked up to the door, but stopped, he could hear something that sounded very weird, like screams or something, he quick got out his phone.

“Kevin” he yelled into it, before he even said hello.

“What do you want?” Kevin asked annoyed.

“Where’s Joe?” he asked.

“He’s getting his makeup done” Kevin said.

“I think he’s getting a lot more then his make up done” Nick stated.

“What do you mean?” Kevin asked.

“I don’t know, but I’m not going in there.”

“What’s the worsted that could happen?” Kevin asked. “you guys have another 3sum?”

“Kevin, I’m going to come through this phone and rip out your voice box” Nick yelled at him.

“You’re a vicious little troll, aren’t you?” Kevin asked.

“Kevin” Nick screamed into the phone, he was freaking out and Kevin wasn’t helping.

“Nick, just open the freaking door, why do you always think the worst of Joe?” Kevin asked. “He has a wife and 2 kids; he’s not going to do anything with Payton.”

“You don’t know that…” Nick trailed off.

“Open the door, Nick.”

“No” Nick whined, like a little kid.

“Nicholas Jerry Jonas” Kevin warned him. “Open the f*cking door right now.”

“You are the worst brother…EVER” Nick yelled, then hung up on him. He looked at the door for a second, then ripped it open, walking in like a bat out of hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all, good morning!!

Here is chapter 13 for ya, 14 shall be up soon I hope.

Some lovely comments would be nice!!!

What do you think Joe and PayPay are doing in there?

Please comment!!!

Songs used: Like a virgin by Glee and I just wanna be with you by Nsync.