‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 14

Joe and Payton both stared at Nick weird as he walked in like some kind of freak.

“What the hells going on in here?” he asked.

“Well, I’m taking this brush and putting some stuff on it, then I wipe it on his face to enhance his natural glow” Payton stated.

“You think I glow?” Joe asked, looking up at her, with a smile.

“Everyone does” she stated

“Everyone thinks I glow?” Joe asked, smiling bigger.

“NO” Payton said. “Everyone has a natural glow.”

“Oh, boring” He stated.

“What the hells going on?” Nick asked again. “What was that noise?”

“Adam Lambert” Joe stated.

“We were playing songs on his iPod” Payton said, pointing to Joe.

“yes, sorry to disturb you, King Wasabi” Joe stated. Nick gave him a dirty look and sat down in the other chair.

****

Joe left, he was called to set, leaving Nick and Payton alone. His eyes were on her the whole time, watching her, she had such tight pants on, they clung to her skin. She dropped something and bent over to get it, he gasped, he couldn’t take his eyes off her ass.

His mind the floated to Annie; his wife, he loved her so much, he felt guilty for even thinking these things. She walked over to him and did something to his face, he wasn’t paying any attention, he was still fixated on her body, he could remember all the things they used to do together, like it was yesterday, but the thought of his wife still played in his mind, he was at the point where he wanted to cry.

“All done” she stated.

“Thank god” he yelled, basically running out of the trailer.

****

“Joe...”Nick yelled walking done the lot.

“Whoa, Nick, you must be very happy to see me” Joe stated, Nick looked down at his popping pants.

“Listen douche bag, you stay away from Payton got it” he told his brother.

“Why?” Joe asked.

“Because, I don’t want what happen last time to happen again.”

“I’m not going to do anything with her, I’m a married man, I would love to do something with her, but I can’t, so I won’t and neither will you” Joe said.

“What do you mean you would love to?” Nick asked.

“Have you seen her?” he asked. “I mean, she’s 10 times more beautiful then she was the last time I saw her, I mean she was still kinda girly then, now she’s all woman.”

“Joe, we need you on set” someone called him; he smirked at Nick and walked away.

“All woman?” Nick asked himself. “That’s really going to help my pants.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 14.

Really don't have any questions, just tell me what you think of it all.

Please comment!!