‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 59

“What are you doing?” Joe asked, smirking at her as she walked back inside their house.

“I’m putting some decorations outside” she told him.

“Why?” he asked.

“Fro Halloween, stupid” she told him.

“We won’t even be here…” he trailed off.

“Oh, and I want to talk to you about that” she stated.

“Why?” he asked.

“I don’t want there to be any naked woman or strippers at this party.”

“There wont be, baby, Kevin’s planning it, and he’s boring as f*ck” Joe told her.

“Good” she smiled, walking into the kitchen.

“There’s not going to be any dude strippers or anything coming,right?” he then asked, fallowing her into the kitchen.

“No way, your mom’s coming; I want it to be nice so she likes me again.”

“She will come around soon” Joe told her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her softly.

“I don’t think she will, this past Friday night dinner was like hell, did you see the way she looked at me?” Payton asked.

“Baby, she’s old, she’s crazy, don’t worry about it.”

“She’s your mom…” Payton trailed off.

“And soon your going to be my wife… and she’s going to have to live with it” Joe told her.

“I love you” she smiled big, kissing him hard on the lips, witch he liked. He held her tighter to him as his tongue played with her bottom lip.

“Joe” she pulled away. “No sex” she told him.

“Aw, come on” he whined.

“No, go get ready for Frankie’s Halloween party…”

****

After Frankie’s Halloween party they both went off to go on their bachelor and bachelorette parties.

Payton, Annie, Mrs. Jonas, Danielle and a few other people sat around in Kevin and Danielle’s house.

“Well, this is fun” Annie smiled.

“Sure is” Payton agreed.

“Ok, we gotta do something to wake this thing up a little bit” Danielle said.

“Like what?” Payton asked.

“I’ll be right back” she said, with a gleam in her eye.

****

Joe sat in a bar with a beer in his hand.

“Dude, where are all the naked girls?” Garbo asked.

“I am not doing that this time, I love Payton and I don’t want her to be angry.”

“Ew, dude you suck” Garbo said, walking away.
Nick came and sat down next to him, a few minutes latter.

“We gotta talk” Nick told him.

****

“The entertainment will be here in a few minutes” Danielle stated.

“What entertainment?” Payton asked.

“Just some friends doing me a favor cause I got them Jonas Brothers tickets” she smiled. Payton looked at her weird. A about 20 minutes latter there was a knock at the front door. Danielle rushed to answer it, just then 2 men in tight pants and cop hats walked in, neither wearing shirts.

“Oh good god” Mrs. Jonas muttered, putting her face in her hands.

“Who’s the one tying the knot?” one of the men asked. Danielle pointed to Payton and smiled. Payton snuck down into her seat.

The man walked over to her and both smiled.

****

“I’m marrying her and you can’t do anything about it, Nick” Joe yelled at Nick.

“You can’t marry her.”

“Why the hell not?” Joe asked, mad.

“Because…” he trailed off.

“Maybe because you still love her, but you can’t have her now, I have her.”

“I don’t have feelings for her, I think she’s a whore” Nick yelled.

“I think you should go sit somewhere ells, Nick” Kevin said, coming over to them and stopping the fight.

“Good idea” Joe agreed. “Like in hell.”

“Shut the f*ck up” Nick muttered, as he walked away.

****

Payton blushed hard as one of the men had just taken off his tight pants reveling his even tighter thong; he came over to her and started giving her a lap dance she wasn’t so happy with.

“I think we need booze” Danielle yelled, walking back in from the kitchen, with battles in her hands.

Payton had escaped form the strippers and now had a whole bottle of scotch in her hand. Annie came stumbling over, her eyes rolling back in her head.

“Me and Nick are going to have so much sex when I get home” she told her. Payton’s eyes got big.

“We had sex the other day on the couch, it was great, and I know for sure I’m going to get pregnant.”

“Good for you?” Payton shrugged.

“It was sooo, good” she gripped on to Payton’s arm, Payton quickly walked into the kitchen to find a drunken Danielle.

“I can’t believe you did this” Payton told her. “Mrs. Jonas is going to hate me forever.”

“I don’t think so…” Danielle trailed off.

“How could she not?”

“Just look.”

Payton looked into the living room to see Mrs. Jonas putting dollar bills down the stripers pants, looking vary pleased while doing so.

“So, you think I still have a shot with her?” Payton asked.

“Honey, as much shot as Kevin...”

“That didn’t make any sense…” Payton trailed off.

“I think I’m going to throw up” she then yelled, running out of the room. Payton rolled her eyes at her and took another sip from her bottle.

****

Joe was out in the middle of the dance floor talking to a friend when Nick came up to him and shoved him.

“What the hell?” Joe asked, he was getting to the point where Nick was starting to really piss him off.

“I hate you” Nick slurred.

“Good for you, go f*ck yourself.”

“You are the worst brother ever” Nick yelled, at him.

“Why?” Joe asked. “Because I get Payton and you don’t?”

“I don’t want Payton” Nick yelled.

“Then why are you acting like this?” Joe asked.

“I hate you” Nick told him, again.

“You know what, Nicky” Joe smirked. “I don’t care, I won’t care when I say I do and marry her, I won’t care when I’m f*cking her into the mattress and I won’t care when I get her pregnant unlike you could ever.”

“You’re a f*ck face” Nick yelled at him.

“Eh, at least I’m going to marry her, and I’ll actually love her, like you couldn’t.”

“You don’t know what you’re talking about” Nick told him.

“Oh, I do, and I know you’re jealous.”

“I’m not jealous; I don’t want the whore in my family.”

“Well, she’s going to be, and there’s nothing you can do about it, only dream of the dirty things I’ll do to her in our bedroom.”

“You need to shut the f*ck up” Nick told you.

“You started this, I’m finishing it, bitch.”

“You’re an idiot” Nick told him.

“At least I’m going to love my wife, when you don’t even love yours.”

“I love her” Nick yelled.

“No you don’t.”

“Shut the f*ck up, you don’t know shit” Nick yelled, getting more pissed off.

“Prove that you love her.”

“I don’t have to prove anything to you” Nick yelled.

“That’s what I thought, to bad your stuck Nick” Joe smirked.

“I love Annie, you dickhead.”

“Oh, Mr. Jealous is getting angry” Joe teased him.

“I’m going to hit you so f*cking hard, Joe.”

“Do it bitch” Joe egged him on, the next thing he knew he was on the floor, and Nick on top of him.

****

Payton and Danielle watched as the people left.

“Me and Nick are going to get freaky” Annie chimed. Danielle laughed at her, that’s all she talked about all night.

“Come on, Annie, I’ll drive you home” Mrs. Jonas said.

Annie trailed being her, still talking about sex. As Mr. Jonas walked out she gave Payton an evil look.

“She still hates me” Payton sighed, as the door shut.

“She thinks it was your idea for the strippers” Danielle said.

“But it wasn’t… I told Joe there would be no strippers.”

“Well, you know her” Danielle stated.

“Yeah… I’m going to go home and go to bed” Payton sighed.

“Ok, goodnight Bridezilla.”

“See ya soon, Dani.”

****

Payton got home, most of the booze had warn off by now; she went straight up to bed after seeing no sigh of Joe being home. She lay down and soon fell fast asleep.

An hour latter she was awoken by a bang, she sat up quick finding Joe walking through their bedroom door.

“How’d it go?” she asked.

“Oh, well, we rented out a bar, I got wasted, Nick and I got into a fight… the normal.”

“What happen with you and Nick?” she asked.

“We said things, he punched me in the face and I almost broke his nose, nothing major.”

“Are you kidding me” she got up quick and turned on the lights to look at his black eye.

“Oh shit” she cussed. “Does it hurt?”

“No, I’m to drunk to feel it now” he told her. “So, how did your night go?”

“Your mother hates me more now, because she thinks I wanted strippers, but Dani made them come, not me, Annie talked about sex all night long and I got drunk but I don’t feel drunk anymore…”

“Strippers?” Joe asked.

“Yeah… I said no… but” Payton told him.

“I get into a fist fight with my brother and you had naked dudes all over you, how fair.”

“I’m sorry, Joe” she pouted.

“Yeah, I’m sure you are.”

“I am, baby.”

“How sorry are you?” he smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

“I’m not having sex with you.”

“But where both drunk…” he trailed off.

“Go to bed, Joe” she told him, wiggling out of this grip, and laying back down.

“You suck” he whined.

“Yes, and on our wedding night I will.”

“Will what?” he asked.

“Suck.”

“Huh?” he asked, confused.

“Oh man, you really are drunk, go to sleep.” He gave the back of her head a dirty look before lying down and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here''s chapter 59.. I'm pretty sure the next chapter will be the wedding chapter!!!

How did you feel about their Bachelor parties??
Do you think Joe's mom should be nice to Pay?

Do you think Nick is still in love with Payton??

Please comment and tell me!!!!!