‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 58*1 month latter*

“BABY” he yelled, running to her as fast as he could.

“I missed you so much” she cooed, wrapping her arms around him.

“Not as much as I missed you” he kissed her lips, passionately.

“Damn, you really did miss me” she smiled, a little dizzy from the kiss.

“Yes, and do I have a surprise for you.”

“What?” she asked.

“Well, you won’t have to stay in a hotel or at my parent’s house.”

“Why is that?” she then asked.

“Because I bought us a house already.”

“You shitting me?” she asked, smiling.

“No, I’m not shitting you.”

“Oh, I wanna see” she squalled.

“Then lets go” he told her, grabbing her bags for her.

****

“Oh, my…” she trailed off. “It’s beautiful”

They pulled into the drive way and got out of the car, they walked up to the front door and stopped.

“No” he told her before walking in side.

“What?” she asked.

“I want to carry you inside.”

“Why?” she asked, with a laugh.

“I don’t know, but that’s what they do” Joe simply stated.

“Ok, she laughed again.

He picked her up bridle style and carried her inside.

“Damn, its so nice, and you even got stuff.”

“Yeah, baby, I didn’t want you to come home to an empty house.”

“I love you, Joe” she smiled at him, him still holding her in his arms.

“I love you more” he cooed, smiling widely as her.

“I don’t think so” she stated. “Look at this house, I’m feeling pretty found of you right now.”

“How found we talking?” he smirked at her.

“You got a bed yet?” she asked, smirking back.

“Oh, damn girl” he moaned, already. He rushed up the stairs, still carrying her bridle style; he opened a door. It was a huge master bedroom.

He walked in and sent her down on the bed, before climbing on top of her. He kissed her lips rough; she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

He kissed down her neck and found her sweet spot.

“Oh, Joe” she moaned, pulling his shirt up, she pulled it up over his head, before he went back to her sweet spot. He then pulled up the dress she was wearing, he pulled it off before kissing down her torso, then back up, he got to her bra and kissed all the spaced that weren’t covered.

“Mm, Joe” she grabbed on to his hair.

“You know, baby” he came up to her ear, nibbling on it in between talking. “Now no one can interrupt us.”

“I’m all yours now” she whispered in his ear.

“Mm, I’m not going to last long if you keep talking like that.”

“Then you better get to work” she smirked.

He smirked, before kissing her lips again, his tongue went into her mouth running over her tongue, she moaned deeply in his mouth, before he pulled away. He kissed down her torso again, slipping his hands behind her and undoing her bra.

“Joe” she quickly graded his hands. “I was thinking about something.”

“What is it?” he asked. “Can’t it wait till after?”

“No, I was thinking that we should wait until our wedding night to have sex.”

“But we’ve already had sex so many times.”

“I know but it would make it special.”

“Marrying you is special enough” he told her.

“I want to do this, please?” she asked, putting her pouty lip out.

“Baby, I don’t think I can wait that long” he told her.

“Please Joe, please, it will make the day so much for memorable.”

“Ok, fine, but I don’t like you anymore” he whined.

“Love you too, babe.”

****

Nick sat alone in his office, the past month had been hell for him, not only was he denied sex, but his wife wouldn’t even talk to him, she was off right now finding out if she was pregnant and he didn’t even get to go. He heard the front door open and close; he quickly got up and ran down the stairs. He looked at her and she looked heart broken.

“Annie” he said, looking at her with a wondering look, she didn’t say anything back she just ran into his arms.

“He said it didn’t work” she cried into his chest. “After all that and it didn’t work.”

“I’m so sorry, baby” he told her, running his fingers through her hair.

“I just want to be a mom; I want to be a mom so freaking bad.”

“I know” he held her tight.

“I just don’t understand, why I can’t get pregnant, why?” her tears turned to sobbing.

“Maybe this isn’t the right time, maybe you’re meant to get pregnant but now isn’t the time, were young, baby; we can have kids for a long time.”

“I know, but I want a baby so bad” she wrapped her arms around him, crying into his neck now.

“I know, and your going to be an amazing mom, when the time is right” he told her, she pulled her head from the cricks in his neck to look at him.

“I love you Nick, and I’m sorry for acting so crazy lately.”

“Its ok, baby, and you know I love you too” he told her. She kissed him sweetly but he soon deepened it.

“You know what I want?” she asked, looking into his brown eyes.

“What?” he asked, kissing her nose softly.

“Sex” she whispered. His eyes got big.

“It’s been a whole month” he told her.

“I know” she whispered, again.

He bit his bottom lip hard, before trying to walk up the stairs.

“No, I want you on the couch.”

His eyes bugged out again. “Are you sure?” he asked. “That’s so not like you.”

“I want you to take me, I don’t care if it’s unlike me” she told him. “Take me, Nick.”
His heart pounded, she never talked like this before, but it was making his jean pants very tight already. They walked into the living room and she pushed him down on the couch, she quickly sat on his lap. His lips hit hers and her hands went into his hair. He pulled up her shirt and pulled if off over her head. She threw her head back as he kissed down her chest. She then ripped off his shirt, letting her hands slip down his toned upper half.

She then went for his pants and undid them quick; he lifted his ass up so she could get them down. He then unzipped her jeans and slid them down her long legs. She moaned loudly as he slipped his fingers pas the bands of her panties, his finger slowly ran over the heated skin. He then pulled her panties down and off then threw them with the rest of the clothing that was shed.

He let his fingers go back to playing with her sleek wetness, his fingers then slowly dipped inside.

“Oh, Nicky, just take me” she moaned.

“Whatever you say, baby” he told her. She then pulled off his boxers letting his harden friend escape.

“Nick” she moaned, into his ear. It was driving him crazy, she never acted like this, and it was so hot.

He lined himself with her perfectly before looking straight into her eyes; he wanted her to know she was the only women he could love as he slowly slid into her.

“Oh, Nick” she moaned, digging her nails into his shoulders. “Harder.”

“Take it easy, baby” he told her, trusting up again. She moaned again, as he started at a steady pace. Pretty soon she started coming down meeting his thrusts.

“Annie” he moaned, throwing his head, back. She kissed around in his neck, sucking and biting as well.

“OHH, NICK” she moaned, as he pulled out and slammed back in the perfect way.

“Damn it, Annie, I love you so much” he moaned, feeling the tightness get tighter around him.
“I love you too…. HARDER” she yelled.

He then pushed her down onto the couch, making him on top; he pulled her legs open wider and slammed himself inside.

“Uhh” she moaned out.

“Hard enough for you baby?” he asked, smirking.

“Yesss” she hissed, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. He slammed into her again and again, her tightness getting so he could barley fit.

“Nick” she screamed, throwing her head back, her high coming on strong. He trusted deep as his on high hit hard and slightly unexpected.

“F*CK” his head was spinning and his eyes glued shut. After a few seconds passed he felt her lips on his, he kissed back before moving away from her to shut up.

“Whoa” she smiled, goofy at him. “We, should have done that a long time ago, I bet I’m pregnant now.”

“I after that I would hope so.”

She kissed him again, before standing up and finding her clothes.

“Annie, there is no way I could never love anyone as much as I love you.”

She smiled at him big. “Good, because I am never letting you out of this marriage, I’ll tie you to the bed if I have to.”

“That could be fun” he smirked, as he slipped on his pants.

“Maybe I’ll go find the rope” she stated, smirking before walking out of the room, leaving him with his eyes bugged out again.
♠ ♠ ♠
No Q's tonight!!

Please comment!!