‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Love Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 2

Say That You Love Me

Chapter 62

Payton and Joe walked thru their front door and Joe turned on the lights.

“Um, can you make me a…. sandwich?” Payton asked.

“A sandwich?” Joe asked.

“Yeah… I didn’t eat very much at dinner” she stated.

“Ok…” he trailed off, walking into the kitchen. Payton took off upstairs, she walked into their master bed room and turned on the lights to find all the candles she had placed around the room were still in the same places, she then ran around the room trying to light all of them before he came up the stairs. She heard him coming up the stairs.

“Oh shit” she muttered, running over to the door. “Joe.”

“What?” he asked, half way up the stairs.

“What did you make?”

“Ham and cheese” he yelled.

“I don’t want that” she said.

“To f*cking bad” he mused.

“I want turkey” she said.

“Make it yourself then, I made Ham and cheese” he stated.

“Please Joe” she whined.

“Fine, he whined, back. “What do you want on it?”

“Mustered” she said.

“Yeah, cause I go all around the country on tour to come home and make sandwiches…. F*cking sandwiches” she hard him complain as he stomped back down the stairs. She smirked as she went and lit the last few candles, she then looked down at her clothes, she was wearing a nice black dress. But she had a better outfit in the closet; she rushed over to the closet and didn’t see what she wanted.

“Damn it” she half yelled, throwing things out , left and right, finally she found the black lacy garments, just then she hard Joe coming up the stairs again.

“Joe” she yelled, running over to the door.

“What now?” he yelled.

“I changed my mind, I want Mayo.”

“But you said you wanted mustered” he yelled.

“Well, I changed my mind.”

“To f*cking bad, what do I look like your bitch?”

“No, but you are my husband.”

“I just spent two f*cking months on a cold, sticky, cramped tour bus, with a bunch of annoying dickheads, I just want to spend a nice night with my wife, not making f*cking sandwiches.”

“Please, Joe” she bagged.

“Ugh, fine, but I’m not doing it again” he stomped back down the steps. She then rushed over to the bed where she had thrown her lacy bra and underpants, she pulled off her dress and witched bra’s and panties, just then she hard Joe coming up the stairs again, knowing him he probably just switched bread, leaving the meat to have both of the dressing’s on it.

She jumped on the bed and crossed her legs sexily and waited for him to open the door.

“Here, I made your freaking sandwich you better not change yo…” he stopped talking once he saw her.

“I’m not hungry for a sandwich anymore” she said, with a seductive tone.

“Damn” he muttered, putting the plate with the sandwich on it on a near by dresser, he walked over to her and she stood up, and kissed him roughly. With in no time they were both on the bed, his hands on both sides of her, hovering over her as she pulled up his shirt. She pulled it all the way off and threw it on the floor, she scrapped her nails over his toned chest, before they went down and unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans. As soon as he wiggled them off his legs she flipped them other so she was on top. She straddles his hips as she grinded into them.

She watched him, his eyes were closed tightly and his hands dug into her thighs. She went up and pecked his lips, still while grinding their hips together, he opened his eyes and his lips turned into a smirk. She pecked his lips again, before trailing them down his jaw bone and onto his neck, then onto his chest, she left kisses down his torso and finally stopped at his happy trail. She slide off him and then felt his hardness thru his boxers. He bucked his hip to her touch right away; she then slipped her hand down his boxers.

“Oh” he moaned, feeling her hand playing with him. She went up and kissed his jaw bone and neck some more as her hand still went up and down on his member.

“I missed you ,Joe” she whispered in his ear.

“Oh damn, did I miss you too” he barked out. She then took her hand from his boxers and he flipped them back over to he was again on top. He basically ripped her bra off and attacked her breasts; he then went for her underpants as he still kept his lips on her right boob, he slide her panties off before he pushed off his boxers.

He hovered over her again, as he looked at her with lustful eyes. He kissed her lips one more time, lovingly, before he lined up with her and pushed in.

“Oh, Joe” she moaned loudly.

****

“Oh, its so nice to be home” Joe smiled, as he lay next to his wife in bed.

“Yeah and your never going on tour again, I was so bored.”

“I told you, you could come with us…” he trailed off.

“Annie or Dani weren’t going so I would be stuck with all of your dirty band mates… oh and Nick, oh he’s a treat.”

Joe laughed. “You guys really need to like talk or something.”

“It goes in one ear and out the other, just like your mother…” she trailed off.
“I’m sorry, babe” he said, leaning over and kissing her sweetly.

“So what did you get me for our anniversary?” Joe then asked.

“What do you mean?” she asked, looking at him weird.

“Well, I already got you something…” he trailed off.

“I think what I just gave you was enough…” she trailed off.

“Yeah, but you give me that all the time” he said.

“I could stop” she suggested.

“Oh… no.. no” he said, looking scared.

“Then there you are, present enough.”

“You really didn’t get me anything?” he asked, shocked.

“Why do I need to get you a present for being married to me?” she asked. “Am I not a good enough present?”

“You are but… I already got you something.”

“Take it back” she stated.

“I can’t…” he trailed off.

“Well, I’m still not getting you anything” she then said.

“Why not?” he asked.

“Because that’s stupid, and I don’t want to talk about this anymore” she said, acting annoyed, she then rolled on her other side, facing the window.

“You’re going to sleep without an I love you?” he then asked, hurt.

“Yep” she said, with coldness in her voice.

“But... why are you mad?” he asked.

“You’re selfish.”

“I am?” he asked, shocked. “Fine, but your mean.”

“Shut up and go to sleep” she then said.

“Ugh” he huffed.

She smirked to herself as she heard him complain to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, sorry for taking so long to update.

What do you think Joe got her as an anniversary present?

Do you think she got him one and was just being mean?

Comment and tell a bitch!!!