‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 8

“This is pretty awesome” Joe said, walking into his brother’s trailer.

“It is pretty cool” Nick agreed.

“I wonder when we’ll start filming” Joe then stated.

“Soon, I’m sure” Nick told him. Nick got out his phone and dialed Annie’s number.

“What are you doing?” Joe asked him.

“Calling Annie” Nick told him.

“You’ve called her 10 times today, give it a break.”

“No, I want to talk to her, I miss her.”

“It’s been one f*cking day, get a life.”

“I did, and she’s it” Nick told him.

“Oh good lord” Joe sighed; he quick took the phone form Nick’s hand and hung it up.

“You jerk” Nick yelled at him.

“HA” Joe gushed and went running out of the door and on to the set.

“Joseph Adam, I’m going to kick your ass” Nick yelled, running after him.

****

Payton pulled up the gates.

“I have a delivery from Queens Bakery” she told the man.

“Drive thru” he told her, she smiled and went on her way. She pulled into a parking space and got out.

“Are you with the cupcakes?” a guy asked.

“Yeah” she stated.

“Alright, but the stuff on the back of the cart and hop on, I’ll show you were you set them up.”

She did as he told her and they took off around the big place.

“Here’s where you set up, the sugar free kind on the pink and the sugar ones on the blue” He told her, then left her there.

She placed them on the plates nicely; she was almost done when she heard.

“Joe, if you don’t give that phone back to Nick right now” from a voice she once knew. Her eyes got big.

“Joe, you heard him.” that’s it she was dead, she had to get out and fast, she heard a set of foot steps then someone whoosh past her then 2 more whooshes fallowed. She took off for…somewhere, anywhere, so she could find her car and just get out. She ran into a building, she didn’t know what it was for or what was in there but she was going in anyway, she hide around a corner where she was sure no one would find her, she now had to think of a way to get out with out one of them seeing her. What the f*ck were they even doing here?

“The movie their shooting, they must be shooting it here” she thought.” That’s just f*cking great.”
She looked around, she had to get out of here sometime, she slowly creeped out of the corner and slowly started walking down the hall, she heard something so she hide behind a big box quick. She slowly started walking again looking behind her when she slammed into something and fell over with the heavy thing on top of her….
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 8.

Wondering what the heavy thing is?

Comment and find out. ;D