‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 7

“So, are you going to come to my graduation tonight?” Payton asked her mother.

“You know I am, I’m bringing my video camera so I can tape it.”

“Mom, its not Yale or Princeton, its just graduating beauty school” she told her.

“You’re my baby, it doesn’t matter if you’re becoming the president or becoming a nun” Beth told her. Payton smiled, looking down.
“What am I talking about?” Beth then asked. “It’s a little to late for the nun thing miss I sleep around.” Payton’s mouth fell open; Beth just smirked and frosted another cupcake.

****

“Can you believe Robbie didn’t show up?” Payton asked, as she walked in the store, on Monday morning.

“What was his excuse this time?” Beth asked.

“Uh, I feel asleep” Payton talked in a low voice, mocking her boyfriend.

“If be keeps falling a sleep this much he won’t wake up” Beth told her.

“He makes me so mad.”

“I’m sorry dear, but you know what will keep your mind off of Rob the slob?” Beth asked.

“What?” Payton asked.

“Delivering these 400 cupcakes.”

“WHAT?” Payton yelled. “Make Steve do it, it’s his job.”

“He’s off today, and I really need to stay here and deal with the costumers.”

“I can deal with them” Payton stated.

“None of them like you” Beth told her, Payton’s mouth fell open. “Please Pay, I won’t ask you again, I would do it but I hurt my back last night.”

“How did you hurt your back?” Payton asked.

“Well, me and Frank decided to ha..”

OK… I don’t want to know anymore” Payton interrupted. “Help me load the shit in the car.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, sorry for the shortness that is this chapter, but I have plains but plains for the next so, YAY!!

Please comment!!!

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter? Any ideas?