Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

001

I brought the blade onto my arm, dragging it across my skin. After repeating that about five more times I sat there and looked at the photo on my dresser.

It was of me and my mum before she passed away giving birth to my baby sister. Unfortunately little Kiva was not out of the womb in time and died too.

My brother Mikey lives on his own cause he can not stand my dad. Oh, how silly of me. My name is Emma, Emma Saphire Sykes. Yup, I am Oliver Sykes daughter, but after my mother, Luna, died he changed.

He spends most of his time at the studio or at his friend’s house but when he has a bad day and he comes home he takes it out on me. He doesn’t hit me or anything… he what you call ‘fucks’ me.

I get most of my features from my mother but I have a slight British accent mixed with a Swedish one. He treats me like his girlfriend and the sad thing is he has one.

I got out of my bed and started to get dressed for school. I didn’t bother to cover the scares and cuts on my arms, all the kids in my school know I cut. But they don’t know why.

I put on my outfit, jewelry and platform boots and did my makeup. I grabbed my bag and walked down stairs. I walked by the kitchen only to be stopped by my dad.

“Emma, You goin’ teh school?” Dad asked sipping his coffee. I just nodded as he looked at my arms. “I’ll drive you.” He got up and grabbed his keys and we both walked outside into the California sun.

I know what you’re thinking, but Bring Me the Horizon decided to move to L.A to …well I don’t know why they just did. Me and my dad got our own house as did the rest of the band members.

I got into the passenger side and buckled my seatbelt. “Why are you here daddeh, I mean you are usually wif your friends.” I asked as he started the car. I rolled down my window so I wouldn’t sweat my makeup off.

“I jus’ wanted to spend time wif you, I jus’ forgot that you went to school today.” Today was Friday of coarse I go to school today. But I just nodded. “Wha’ time you get out?” he asked looking over at me once we got to my school.

“One.” I said simply and I opened the car door after I unbuckled my seatbelt. But dad stopped me, he puckered his lips. Meaning he wanted a kiss, he always makes me kiss him on the lips that’s his rule a kiss on the lips anytime one of up departs from each other. Even if it was for fifteen minutes!

So I leaned over the emergence break and pecked his lips but he griped the back of my neck so I couldn’t move. It lasted a few minutes before he let go and moved one of my dread falls out of my face.

“I love you, Emma” he said rubbing my arms now.

“I love you too, daddeh, but I ‘ave to go before I am late.” I said grabbing my bag and rushing out of the car. When I got to the door of the school I just noticed a guy looking at me. It was kind of creepy.

I walked inside and straight to the office. I sat behind the desk and was already bored out of my mind. Not even ten seconds past and someone walked into the office.

“Can I ‘elp you?” I asked being kind even though it was the dude that was staring at me in that parking lot. He wouldn’t answer but he was staring at me, well at my arms. I saw his eyes travel up and down.

“Hello any one ‘ome?” I called out to him but he was still staring.

Then the principal came out of his office. He took a look at mystery guy and at me and snapped his fingers in mystery guy’s face, breaking his gaze.

Mystery guy looked at the principal “My name is Andrew Biersack, I’m new here.” Principal Andrews nodded and turned to me.

“Emma, will you print out Mr. Biersack’s schedule and show him around?” Mr. Andrews asked. I just nodded. I printed his schedule and I noticed that he had every class I did.

I grabbed my bag and handed him his schedule and we walked out of the office.

************

The end of the day came quickly I guess that was because Andy (yeah he told me not to call him Andrew but Andy) was there to keep me occupied.

“EMMA!” Someone shouted as I neared the doors to the exit. I turned around to see Andy running at me like a mad man. Once he got to me I smiled. “I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house tomorrow.”

“Um I have to ask my daddeh but text me tomorrow and I’ll ask him tonight.” I said about to turn around but he asked another question.

“So that guy that you were kissing earlier this morning, he your boyfriend?” he asked as we both walked out of the building.

“No, that was my daddeh.” I said as I walked to my dad’s car with him following.

“I’ll text you later” he said giving me a hug.

“Who was tha’?” was the first thing out of dad’s mouth.

“Tha’ was Andy, my new friend.” I said as we drove home.

“Well I got somethin’ for you.” He said with a smile mean that is was something sexy to wear in front of him.

I guess I have to see what tonight has in store for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Image
Image