Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

002

I stood in front of my dad in the skimpiest lingerie he had ever bought me. He was looking at me with lust hungry eyes.

He grasped my hand and pulled me onto his lap. He started to kiss my spot that he knows so well. I let out a soft moan. His hands grasped my breasts and played with them.

Once he knew I was excited he picked me up and brought me to his room.
That’s where all of his toys are. He laid me on the bed and then got on top of me.

He sucked on my neck and kissed his way down to my breasts.

~Next Morning~

I woke up to find that my dad’s head resting on my breasts. I sighed and played with his hair. See what I mean about acting like boyfriend and girlfriend.

Dad moaned out and held me tighter. A little while later, I guess I fell asleep again because, I woke up to dad sitting up in bed exposing my chest.

I reached down and pulled the covers to cover me. My phone buzzed signaling I had a text.

1 new message: Andy-cakes

‘Hey can u come 2 my house 2 hang out?? :)’

I looked at my dad and he looked back. He leaned over to read my message. Yeah that’s another thing we read each other’s texts.

“Can I go?” I asked him when he laid back down. He opened his eyes to stare at me. He puckered his lips. I leaned over and kissed him.

Then he nodded his head.

“You can go, bu’ if he tries anyfing kick ‘im in the dick.” He said letting me get up and text Andy back.

‘Yeah I can come. ^_^ ‘

I sent him my address and went to take a shower in the bathroom that was conjoined to my bedroom. I quickly shaved and washed my body to get the stench of sex off me. I got out, towel dried and walked into my bedroom to get dressed.

I through on a random pink and black outfit and some accessories, I was slipping on my boot covers when I heard the knock on the door. I walked to the top of the steps and heard my dad and Andy talking.

“Hi Mr. Sykes, is Emma here?” I heard Andy say

“Yea’ she is. EMMA!” My dad called out to me.

“I’m cumin’ dad.” I said as I walked down the steps into the living room.

I saw Andy looking hotter than ever. Once Andy turned to me my dad eyed him like a hawk. Andy came over to me and rested his arm on my shoulder, because I was that short to him even with platforms on.

I saw my dad glare at Andy. He is so jealous that I have a guy friend. I was about to walk to the front door but my dad grasped my arm.

“Wha’ no kiss fo’ yer dad?” he said giving me a small smile.

“Andeh, I will meet you ou’side.” I told him, I think he got the hint because he nodded and walked out of the door. My dad grinned and pulled to over to him and kissed me hard.

The only thing I could do was kiss back. I pulled back before it got too out of hand. I looked out the window to see Andy leaning on his car looking straight at us. I gave my dad a quick hug and ran out the door.

I walked to Andy’s car and got in the passenger seat then buckled my seatbelt. He got in and did the same. He just stared at me while I looked out of the wind shield.

I finally looked at him after ten minutes. His face was blank. I think I forgot how to talk! Oh my God this was not happening. I kept repeating that in my head.

“Emma, what the fuck is going on between you and your father?” he said trying not to yell which he did kind of… ok he talked loudly.

“Jus’ drive to yer house I will explain there.” That was all that I said to him.

We got to his house, well it wasn’t a house per say, it was an apartment.

“You live on yer own?”I asked in aw.

“Yeah, well, I live with my band mate Jake.” He said opening the door and letting me in. “Do you want anything?”

“No I am fine, fanks fo' asking.” I said looking around his room. He sat on a little couch in the corner of his room. I sat down next to him and crossed my legs at the knees.

“Start explaining.” He told me. No he demanded.

That’s when I finally cracked and told him what was going on between my dad and I for the past six years.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Image

Here is how Andy looked liked

Image