Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

022

*~*Oliver’s P.O.V*~*

Emma and Thomas have gotten out of the hospital two weeks ago and I’m starting to get a little pissed off. Every time Emma and I do something sexual together Thomas starts to cry so Emma has to go and feed him or put him back to sleep.

And when she comes back I ether finished by myself or it goes away from not getting any action. I’m just so fucking pissed. Ah here she comes I try to put on my best happy face as she walks past me and whispered in Tom’s ear.

He smirked before nodding she talked to him a few moments before she came over to me and sat in my lap. I leaned in to kiss her but she jumped up and pulled me with her. We made it outside of the bus and I looked around.

“Wha’ the ‘ell ar’ weh goin’ teh do in the middle of nowhere?” Yeah our bus broke down and we were in some city waiting for a tow truck to come and repair it. I wasn’t in the mood to go sightseeing.

“Well daddeh there are plen’eh of this to do.” I gave her a look at said ‘why did you call me that’

“Emma yeh know yeh can’ call meh tat aneh mo’” I said I a strict voice. She was smirking?
Am I missing some- she knew she was going to get that reaction out of me. But why?

“Well then, come punish meh, daddeh.” She said seductively in my ear.

“Whea?” I said breathing against her neck. She pulled a room key out of her bra and put it in my hands. I took her hand and pulled her to room six.

*~*~*~*~*

Emma fell onto the bed next to me gasping for breath. Why was she so out of breath? Because we fucked like twenty times in a row, no lie.

I realized that in order for me to hit Emma’s g-spot she has to be on top.

But we fucked in like every position and I hit it dead on, she was screaming so loud her veins in the sides of her neck were popping out. I never have seen that before, well there is a first for everything.

Boy was Emma prepared for this; she made sure that we had enough condoms. Was she trying to tell me she didn’t want to get pregnant again?

“Come on we ‘ave teh get back teh the babeh.” She said getting up so she was sitting on her knees.

“‘Ey babeh.” I said letting my eyes roam over her actually taking in her body. All the weight she gained, which was slim to non, was gone she was back to her normal small body and I knew she liked that because she could wear her regular clothes again.

“Wha’ sweet face.” I always grinned when she calls me that it makes me feel special.

“Yeh shoul’ finga yer self while I wa’ch and jerk off.” I said wiggling my eyebrows. She laughed and shook her head.

“O’ yeh can le’ meh tit fuck yeh!” I exclaimed we both laughed at that one. She climbed onto me so that both of her legs were on one side of me and her head on my chest. Just like she did when she was little, I closed my eyes just remembering the day she started to walk.

~Flashback~

“Come here Emma” Luna said to our one year old daughter, who is now starting to learn
how to walk.

Tom was standing behind Luna videotaping Emma. I was behind Emma holding onto her.

“You have to let her go some time honey.” Luna said smiling making me and Tom laugh.

I carefully let her go and watched as she step by step walked to Luna.

~*~*~

We could never go back to be father and daughter.

I didn’t realize I was crying until Emma pulled me into her, I was sobbing into her chest and nothing Emma did could stop the water works.

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up on the bus in my bunk Emma wasn’t next to me. I got out and walked to the back to find Emma asleep on the couch with Thomas in her arms. I carefully put him in his playpen we had to buy until we got home so we can but a crib.

I searched for Emma’s and Mikey’s baby video. Ah there you are under the porn. I put the DVD in the player and sat down more away from Emma so I didn’t wake her.

The first clip was of Emma, Mikey, Luna and I all playing in the back yard of our old house. The next one had me in tears; it was Luna and I kissing while the kids were playing. That day I beat up Tom for taking the video but now I thank him.

I sat there looking at all the clips and photos pass on the DVD silently crying. I looked up, I never really did believe in the Christian God, but I can see Luna looking down at me shaking her in disgust and her telling me “How can you do that to your family Oliver” with her sweet Swedish accent that I fell for.

I felt someone pull me into them, I know that smell I fell for that smell. I pulled back so fast and looked at her face. I touched her cheek to make sure this was not a dream.

“Oliver.” She said in her sweet voice. As soon as I blinked I saw Emma, it was just a hallucination.

“Are yeh OK?” she asked a little while after the tears have stopped coming out, running a hand through my hair.

“I ‘ope so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Whew this one was hard to wright. I just kept crying!! Heehee hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~OH THIS IS IMPORTANT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE OR DIS LIKE THE CONSENT UPDATING. I know I have been like a lot of times a day so if it is hard for you to keep up just let me know because I can wright ahead and post later.