Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

025

The days have passed and I was now watching dad on stage again. Dad demanded that I bring Thomas every time but first we had to get him a pair of ear plugs. They had to be custom made to fit his little ears.

Tom was standing next to me watching too but he paid more attention to the baby that was named after him. I saw Andy out of the corner of my eye watching my every move, he didn’t think I noticed but I did. It was really creepy, but I paid no mine to it and watched dad, my fiancé play a really good show.

It was now time for them to do a signing; I just planned to stand behind them the whole time, but dads making someone get me a chair so I could sit next to him. Tom asked if he could take Thomas back to the bus to feed him so I gave up my baby.

“Yeh kno’ yeh made ‘im the ‘appehes’ guy in the world.” Dad whispered in my ear after I sat down.

“By letting ‘im feed Thomas?” I asked and he nodded. I gave him a look that read ‘why?’

“Tell yeh latta.” Dad said just as the fans started to come up to the signing booth. Some fans started asking me questions and some even asked for my autograph.

I just scribbled my first name on whatever they wanted, of course I had to use dad’s sharpie but I don’t think he minded.

Some girl about my age walked down the booth to me, she was the last fan to be let back. I watched as she stormed over to me and started to get nasty with me.

“Who do you think you are, you come out of nowhere, not anyone of his fans knows you and now you two are engaged after you claim to be pregnant with his baby? I think you are a gold digging whore, look at you you’re the same age as me why are you even with him? Your parents must be ashamed.” She said right in my face.

Dad opened his mouth to say something but I brought my arm back a socked her right in her fake nose before he could get a word out. Then I got up and walked back to the bus, I walked right passed Tom and climbed into mine and dad’s bunk and closing the curtain.

I heard dad enter the bus and immediately climbed into the bunk with me. He turned me over to face him but I looked down, he forced my head up but I closed my eyes. I didn’t want to see the anger in his eyes like I know would be there. I didn’t want to see him mad at me.

“Do yeh realleh ‘ave teh ac’ li’ tat.” I didn’t answer him.

“Come tal’ teh meh when yer no’ ac’in’ li’ a three year old.” He said getting out of the bunk and walking away.

I rolled out of the bunk and walked to the backroom where Thomas was, it got me thinking.

I think it’s time Thomas and I should go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so I'm better then I was last night! YAY!
I just looked at all of the photos I have of Oliver and Tom.

So why do YOU think Emma wants to go home??

LEAVE AN ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!!