Status: Preparing to be re-written.

25 To Life

008

Today was the day that dad was going to break it off with Andy for me. He said that if I do it Andy will convince me to stay with him. Dad also said that I am not allowed to be with anyone but him. I have a feeling that dad wants me to be something more than his daughter.

I stood in the kitchen door way watching the whole thing. Dad talked first then Andy started to yell and he left with the door slamming shut behind him. I walk into the living room with tofu nuggets in one hand and dads beer in the other.

I handed dad his beer and sat the tofu nuggets on the coffee table. Dad was stressed I could tell. I knew he would be in the mood to take his stress away… with my body.
It was nearing ten P.M and dad did not move an inch, not even to go to the bathroom. I was worried. What did Andy say to make dad this way?

“Daddeh? Are yeh OK?” I asked scooting closer to him.

“Emma, Andeh said ‘e was goin’ teh tell the coppas on us.” He said finally looking at me. Then he continued. “We ‘ave teh move back teh Sheffield befo’ they take meh teh jail. An’ I can’ be away from yeh. No’ now no’ eva.” He said sitting up and getting right in my personal bubble.

I was at loss of words. He slowly leaned in and captured his lips with mine. Then he broke away as if I was fire. I looked at him confused. I thought that he wanted me in a ‘girlfriend’ kind of way.

“Are yeh wearin’ a latex ou’fi’?” he said poking the skirt I was wearing. I nodded with a smile on my face. “Stand up.” He ordered. I did so. He unzipped his pants and pushed them down a bit. “Ge’ on yer knees.” I did so.

He put his right hand on my face guiding me to his dick. He was still a bit limp so I ran my finger nails over it just barley touching it. He let out a deep breath as well as a groan. You would think that since dad was in his forties that he would be tired of sex.

Nope not my dad, dad loves sex very much. And I mean VERY much, that’s why when mom died he got a girlfriend her name was Sarah but everyone called her SJ. She was in her mid twenties when she met dad, they dated for about a year. But sex with her wasn’t enough for him so he came to me.

He broke it off with SJ when she asked when she was going to move in. Then there was Amanda she was pretty, I only saw her once, when I walked in on her and dad going at it in the living room. Well I guess she broke up with dad because he was angry.

You remember don’t you, the day he was screaming his head off in my room? Saying that I had to break it off with Andy. Yeah now you remember.

“‘Ey stop finkin’ an’ suck! I fink I’m ‘ard enough” Dad said with a laugh. He grabbed a fist full of my hair in his big hands. He pushed my face gently to his dick, my toung came out of my mouth and lick the big thick vain that was on the under part of his cock.

His other hand gripped the arm of the sofa as he sucked in a breath. I never given my dad a blow job before, but secretly at night when I’m in my room alone I watch girls giving blow jobs. I’m glad I did ‘cause it is coming to use now.

I slowly licked up his shaft to the head; I licked around the pee hole and slowly made my way down. I remembered the girls humming on the guys so that what I did. When he was about half way into my mouth I started to hum.

He let out a moan and pulled my hair harder. It caused me to moan against him, his hips buckled up causing me to take his entire dick into my mouth. I relaxed my throat as I bobbed my head up and down deep-throating him.

“Oh fuck! Jus’ like tat babeh.” Dad breathed out. I continued to deep-throat him while
breathing through my nose.

Dad looked down at me with half closed eyes biting his bottom lip.
His eye rolled into the back of his head when my hand reached up and massaged his nut sack.

“Shit, ‘m gonna cum!” he yelled pushing his hips up. I felt his balls contract and the next thing I knew he blew his load in my mouth.

I sucked until all his cum was out of his cock. I pulled off him and looked at him with a mouth full of his cum. Do I swallow or spit? I never sucked a dick before so I did not know what to do.

“Swallow i’” Dad said putting his junk away and zipping his pants up. I did what I was told; I let his cum slid down my throat and into my stomach. I whipped my lips with the back of my hand then stood up.

“Do ya wan’ somfin’ teh eat honeh?” Dad asked walking into the kitchen with me following him. I just nodded feeling tired all of a sudden. I sat down at the table with my head on the palm of my hand and my elbow resting on the table.

“Emma I need teh talk teh yeh ‘bout somfin’ importan’.” He said sitting next to me at the table.

“Wha’ about the food?” I asked confused.

“Fo’ge’ the food, this ‘s mo’ importan’.” I just nodded for him to continue. “I ‘ave been ‘avin’ feeling fo’ yeh fo’ a good while now. I know yeh ‘ave feelin’s fo’ meh teh. Yer goin’ teh beh the mofer of me child. I fink i‘s time teh take our relationship teh the next level.” He said which made me even more confused.

“Wha yeh trying to say daddeh?” I asked. I think I already knew that answer to that one. He reached over took my hand and laced out fingers together.

“I don’ wan’ yeh teh jus’ be me daughter, but me bird as well.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image