Sexy? Why yes I am.

Twelve: Dolly Vs. Lisa

After having sex with Lisa, I left her place and drove home. It was probably about nine by the time I reached my house. I guess I lost track of time, then again, who the hell keeps track of time while there fucking? I mean seriously, if you’re keeping track of time while you’re fucking someone, the sex must suck. Lisa was the last person I thought of as being the first person I slept with here, but that’s fine. Looks are the most deceiving thing, I swear.

I parked in the drive way and just sat there in the car for a bit. I pulled out my phone and checked my text messages; I had about thirteen new texts. I just sat there texting each and every person back, I’ve already gotten about fourteen people from that school added to my phone. I also got that one girls number that wanted me to sit up in the front with her. I forgot her name, what was it? I scrolled down my contact list looking to see if any of the names rang a bell, and it did. Aunia, there we go that’s the girls’ name. She was so attractive, I’ll have to see if she starts coming over to eat lunch with the group I’m in.
I heard a tap at my car window and I turned my head to see Vonia standing there.

I opened my car door.

“Well, hey there Vonia.” I said with a smile on my face.

I had no clue as to why she was here, but she looks uncomfortable.

“Hey...uh, do you want to come over Nate?” she asked, biting her lip and looking away a bit, she was avoiding looking into my eyes.

“Sure.” I said. I was really confused as to what was going on with her. She normally has that confident look in her eyes, now I see a pair of unsure eyes.

I got out of my car and walked with her to her place, we walked in and I looked around.

“Where’s your room?” I asked.

“Upstairs, but we’re not going up there.” She said.

“My parents are out of town, so I have the place to myself right now. I just got done watching a movie. I kind of felt like having company over…” she said trailing off and walking into the kitchen.

Her parents are out of town, and she was at home alone watching a movie. For some odd reason, she invites me over, and I don’t get the feeling like she wants to jump my cock and make my night. So, my only guess as to why she invited me over is because...

She came back with some hot chocolate, which sounded good right about now, because it’s freezing outside.

I set it down and grinned at her.

She blinked, “What?” she asked.

“You were watching a scary movie, alone, weren’t you?” I said while smiling.

She rolled her eyes, “So what if I was?”

“You got scared, that’s why you wanted me to come over.” I said smiling big.

“I wasn’t scared.” She said.

“Liar.” I said.

“I’m not lying.” She said looking at me dead in the eye.

“You’re a terrible liar.” I said laughing.

She didn’t say anything after that.

“I guess I’ll just go then.” I said smiling and I turned towards the door and started to walk towards it. I felt a hand grab onto mine and tug on me.

I smiled before looking back at her.

Her head was down, and her long beautifully styled blonde hair was covering her face.

“You’re being rude, you can’t just leave after I invited you here.” said Vonia, her head was still down, and she hadn’t raised it.

If I did this to Nadia, she would’ve just jumped my ass, unbuckled my pants, and we would’ve gone from there. Then again, Nadia knows what it takes to make me stay somewhere.

I moved a bit and her grip on my hand tightened.

“Fine, I’m scared, I’m fucking scared. You happy?” she said then released my hand and turned away.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her from behind, and hugged her tightly, setting my chin on the top her head, with my eyes closed with a big smile on my face.
God she is so fucking cute.

I guess I couldn’t keep my hands off her. My whole plan from the start of meeting her was to not lay a single finger on her, and just wait for her, to basically have a problem. I guess you could say that. I tend to be the guy girls like to go to, I have NO IDEA why. It’s like I meet a girl, and BAM, she comes right to me when there’s an issue, even if we aren’t close or have only spoken once. I don’t understand females; I’ve had so many go to me, when they’ve got a best friend they could’ve called.

We stood just like that for a little while.

“Was it really that hard to admit to it?” I finally spoke up.

“Yes.” She said.

“Why’s that?” I asked.

“I’m too strong to be admitting my fears.” She said in a low voice.

I hummed slightly, and whispered in her ear, “Sometimes I feel the same way, but you can tell me what you’re afraid of, I won’t think any less of you.”

Maybe I shouldn’t have said that…

I smiled, and she lifted her arms up, and held on to my arms, tightly.

I stayed over till around two in the morning, when she fell asleep I went right home.

Little did I know, this was the start of our relationship.

We started hanging out at her place and every now and then at mine. I didn’t really want her getting comfortable in mine, if she was over all the time, where would the girls I bring home go?

The next day I woke up to that damn alarm clock, once more, waking me up for school. I slammed my hand down on the damn thing, to turn it off and got out of bed, and went right to my closet, picking out black pants and a shirt to go with it, and then I went off and took my shower. That one girl, Lisa, she’s been calling and texting me like crazy, when is she going to get it? I just wanted to receive what she was giving.

I got out of the shower and wiped my body off with the towel, and my hair, and then tied the towel around my waste and started to do my hair. After that I got my clothes on and jumped right in the car and waited for Dolly. Hufina was already in the back seat, texting on her phone. I figured since we were still waiting for Dolly after twenty minutes, I’d start up a conversation.

“Make any new friends sis?” I asked her.

She looked up from her phone, unsure, and then nodded a bit.

“A lot, right?” I said with a smile.

“No, not really…” she said trailing off.

I turned to look at her, “What’s wrong? Is someone picking on you?” I said.

“No, it’s just, I miss my old friends, my old home, and I’m still hurt over what Dad did.” said Hufina.

I turned back and sighed, “Don’t continue thinking of the past, if you do, you’ll get stuck, then you’ll end up like every other loser out there, depressed and alone.” I said.

Dolly opened the car door and sat down right in the front seat.

“Sorry I’m late, I had a phone call from an old friend.” said Dolly.

“Sure.” I said sarcastically.

“Nate, shut up and drive.” said Dolly.

I chuckled and started to drive us all to school.

I always tease Dolly when she makes us late, and it’s because of a phone call. Reason being, is because last time it was an ex-boyfriend, an ex-boyfriend of hers I never liked. He happened to still had feelings for her and she still hadn’t gotten over him. It didn’t just happen once, her making us late because of some stupid ex who wasn’t even worthy of having my sister, it happened a lot. So, I just started to tease her about it, and I never stopped. She always says it’s a friend whenever she gets off the phone, but I always think it’s her ex now, because she was never really honest about who it was. How did I find out it was her ex? Well, one night I walked into her room, because I heard her crying. She was on the phone with him, and the asshole somehow managed to make my sister feel like shit, and make her cry. I took the phone and hung up on him, then he called right after that, and I kept placing it on ignore. I got used to constantly pressing the fucking screen constantly, that when he stopped calling, I was still pressing the screen, and it went to her received calls. Most of her received calls were him, so that’s how I found out.

I don’t normally care that much about that crap, but when I don’t like the guy, and it happens to be Dolly he’s with, I’ll admit I get a little more than just annoyed. Even though it’s been long gone over, I still tease her about it. I only hated this kid because he wasn’t smooth enough to hide the shit he was doing behind her back, from me. I don’t know how Dolly missed everything he was doing to her. He was cheating on her, and not just that, he started doing a lot more drugs, and probably a lot more shit as well. Did I ever tell Dolly about the shit he was doing? Of course I didn’t. Females always think they can help someone when there fucked up like that, when in reality, if they don’t want fucking help, and they like what they’re doing, they won’t change or get better. Every female though, for some reason, thinks they’ll be different from all the rest.

I did start asking Dolly questions about him though, to make her think about it, to make her insecure, to make her suspect something. It’s not like I asked about anything dramatic, just why they weren’t hanging out as much, and I’d ask why he’s always canceling their dates, just things like that. I didn’t have to think it out; I already knew how to work it. Come on, I’ve dated to many girls, if I really had to think about how to make a girl suspect crap, that would mean I haven’t learned shit from my past relationships.

Well, just because I learned something, doesn’t mean I don’t do the same shit twice, I can’t help it sometimes.

I parked the car, and Hufina and Dolly got out. I grabbed a few of my things and got out of the car as well and locked it.

I pulled out my phone, and not to my surprise, I have thirty text messages from Lisa. God, this chick is so obsessive, if she keeps flooding my phone with texts, I’ll have to change my number. Man that’ll be a hassle.

“Who’s that?” Dolly asked, as my phone started to go off again, ringing.

She was officially calling me excessively now.

It’s not like she’s the first girl who I’ve slept with who has constantly texted me and called me, so it’s nothing new to me.

“A girl I slept with, and now won’t stop calling me.” I said as we kept on walking.

“Let me see your phone.” said Dolly, I handed it to her. I only handed it to her because I know she just wants to check out many texts I got from her alone.

“This bitch is annoying.” said Dolly and handed me back my phone.

“Yeah I know.” I said.

“I can talk to her Nate, I’ll make her stop.” said Dolly.

She had that look on her face, the looks on her face when she’s ready to beat someone to pulp for messing with her big brother. Her eyes become less soft, the gentle look in her eyes starts to vanish, and she becomes one cold hearted, strong, powerful, little bitch. Dolly’s always been protective of me, she always wants to jump in and fight my battles for me. Sometimes she’ll do it when I don’t want her too. Dolly is really stubborn, and she’s definitely a fighter. I taught her some moves, and she took a few classes on fighting. I taught her some moves and encouraged her to go to those classes, because of how she was always coming between me and whatever girl was on a rage directed towards me. I don’t hit girls, but Dolly sure does.

“Don’t worry about it, I got it handled.” I said.

“Nate, you obviously don’t if this bitch is still coming at you like this.” said Dolly.

“If I needed your help Dolly, I’d ask.” I said.

“No you fucking wouldn’t, that’s why I always have to come in, in the first place!” she said folding her arms and shaking her head.

“Well, I never needed help back then either.” I said.

“Of course you’d say that, because you didn’t have to keep dealing with them, because I took them out.” said Dolly.

I could tell she had a lot of pride in that.

“More like bitched them out.” I said.

“Hey, it worked, didn’t it?” she said.

I rolled my eyes.

Dolly prefers bitching people out over hitting them, but if and when it comes down to it, she’s ready to fight physically too.

Hufina went off running to some girl sitting down and Dolly and I were almost at the front when I see Lisa, and she sees me.

Our eyes met.

Fuck.

The look in her eyes quickly turned to anger and she stomped right over to me.

Here we go again.

“Nate, why the hell haven’t you answered my calls or texts? You didn’t seriously think you could just fuck me over like that, did you? Did you really think I was just going to cower down and not say shit to you for the crap your doing to me? Who the hell do you think you’re messing with? You have to keep your word with me, or else I’ll make sure your life is a living hell! I swear you’ll pay, I’ll make you regret it all!” Lisa yelled all of this in my face I never promised to do anything for this girl, she needs to learn to not assume., she even pushed me a couple times, but after the next push, and the next one of her yells, Dolly slapped her as hard as you could possibly slap someone across the face.

“You stupid slut, don’t lay another fucking hand on my brother.” said Dolly with menace in her voice.

Lisa had her hand on her face, as she stood. It must of stung pretty damn bad.

“You…bitch.” Was all that came out of her mouth at first, but her voice definitely didn’t lose its hate.

“You’re accusing my brother of not keeping his word with you. If my brother made any type of promise or whatever, he would’ve kept it. If he didn’t agree to it, he obviously didn’t make any such promise to you; you assumed he’d do whatever the fuck you wanted. Which isn’t the type of man my brother is, he’s not a push over bitch.” said Dolly with her hands fisted tightly.

I hope she doesn’t get violent, it’s only our second day here, I don’t want her getting suspended, and I didn’t make friends with the hot principal yet. So I don’t think I’d be able to keep her here.

“But we had se- Dolly interrupted with saying, “Then you’re a whore now, aren’t you? You’ve known Nate for two days now; you really think you can just have your way? I hate to break it to you bitch, but you’re messing with the wrong man. If you think you can get to my brother without going through me, you are sadly mistaken.” said Dolly.

They kept fighting back and forth, but Dolly definitely was winning. Lisa had no chance; she was fighting a battle she couldn’t win.

They both had their claws out, Lisa and Dolly, if Lisa doesn’t back out, she’ll definitely regret it.

I would’ve jumped in this fight a long time ago, but when Dolly’s in her zone, there is no way I can dominate the conversation. She doesn’t even need my help, my sister is an excellent argument winner, and she’d be a perfect lawyer in my opinion.

“Saying you slept with my brother after a day of knowing him, just makes you look like a dirty whore, which you are one. Why would you even yell that out loud? You are a really stupid girl. You yelling out that you slept with some guy isn’t going to make you famous. My brother wouldn’t date a fat ass slut like you. He doesn’t need to fuck over a girl who already fucked over herself, so quit blaming shit on other people that is your own fault!” yelled Dolly.

They were yelling back and forth, once Lisa dared to push my sister, it was on. My sister had her on the floor in a matter of seconds, twisting her arm back, and sitting on her. Making her cry and whimper in pain.

“You like that bitch? Huh?” said Dolly straining it further.

It always amazes me how scary my sister can be. If it was a guy that she was fighting with, and she got like this, I’m sure he would’ve run away a long time ago.
Then again if a guy dared to touch my sister, he’d be on the floor crying in pain.

Lisa started out with yelling cuss words, and calling Dolly names, but eventually she was begging her to stop and crying.

“Dolly, stop” I said and grabbed my sister from behind and pulled her off Lisa. Dolly kicked her feet in the air and screamed for me to let her go, so she could, “finish teaching this bitch a lesson”

“Dolly, I’m sure she gets the point.” I said holding her tightly.

Lisa got up and ran, as fast as she could. It was a smart move; I doubt she’ll come back at me again.

See?

My sister get’s into what she doesn’t need to be in. I can’t really stop her half the time though, when she gets in her zone, man, its hell trying to get her back.

“UGH! NATE! You ALWAYS do this! Right when I have the bitch, you break it up!” yelled Dolly.

Right when she had the bitch? Oh come on. She had Lisa down a long time ago. Fuck, this is not a good way to start the morning.

Eventually Dolly calmed down and I walked her to her class.

I exhaled a heavy sigh, “Females.” I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

“What about females?”

I looked up and saw Vonia standing there.

I smiled, “Don’t worry about it.” I said.

“I really hate it when guys say that.” said Vonia.

“I saw what happened, your sister is freaking scary.” said Vonia.

I laughed, “Only when you mess with her big brother.” I said shrugging a bit.

She laughed, “Well I’m glad I know now what to avoid doing.” said Vonia with a big smile on her face.

“What?” I said.

“It’s sort of cute on how she’s protective she is.” said Vonia.

“Sort of?” I questioned.

“Well, sort of because of how scary she got, it kind of kills some of the cuteness from it.” said Vonia.

I chuckled, “Yeah, I know.”

“Hey Nate!” I heard a voice calling my name from a far, I knew this girl from one of my classes, but I couldn’t remember her name.

“Hey…” I said.

“Dave’s having a party, you should totally come!” she said in an excited voice.

“Am I invited?” I questioned.

“Hell yeah!” she said.

“Then it looks like I’m coming then.” I said.

“Good!” she yelled and handed me the paper and ran off.

“What a weird girl.” said Vonia.

“She’s just excited, and at the moment isn’t taking a second thought as to how people are staring at her.” I said chuckling a bit.

“Ah, well, do you want to maybe hang out tonight?” she said with that cute smile on her face, her grayish silver eyes shining in the light, her biting her lip slightly.

I wanted her pretty bad, if only she jumped right on me. I wanted to go over, but, she wasn’t my first priority yet, other things were.

“I Can’t.” I said.

“Why not?” she asked, her smile dropped to a frown.

“I’ve got a party to go too.” I said holding up the invite the girl had handed me and smiling at Vonia.

After showing her it, I turned and started to walk away.

This will be a great party, man am I excited.

Wonder what girl I’ll be going home with.

I chuckled as I made my way to class.

My day is already getting better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading!
Chapter 13 will be out once I get to it.^^
Comment please!
Thank you~