Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Behaviour.

The Arizona sun was hot against my face. The breeze blew through my hair like tangled hands. I smiled at the clear blue sky, and remembered something John had once told me.
“Take advantage of everyday that you wake up under the sun”.

His arms were around my waist, and his chin was rested on the crown of my head. I giggled; his touch sent goose bumps through my body.

“John” his lips were against my neck. His kisses made me feel unbelievably alive, each one left their mark. His lips moved from along my jaw to the corner of my mouth, he kissed my ear and his voice filled my head, “We have a show tonight, I would love it if you came” I smiled, trying not to reveal how excited I was he asked me. “Hmm, I’ll have to check my diary but if I’m free I might come”

I was teasing him and he knew it, he moaned. “Please come” I smiled, "You may have to persuade me” A smile grew on his face. He kissed my ear, “Please?” I stayed quiet. He made his way to my cheek, “Please?” I tried to not smile. His lips were inches away from mine; he leaned down close enough so I would hear him. “Please Bee” his lips may have brushed mine but that was all. “If you insist” I crushed my mouth against his, we both smiled but our lips never parted.

Sometimes I wondered what John and I were doing. I was pretty sure that whatever it was, wasn’t classified as best friend behaviour. I liked John, but I didn’t know what I meant to him. I didn’t want to stop what we were doing, I mean kissing John was definitely one of my favourite things to do, but I didn’t know if I was ready for a full on relationship again. For now, whatever this was, was okay with me.

~

I have to admit, this was the first time I had actually heard the boys play. There fans were going wild, but I totally understood. John got on stage, and he became one with the crowd. He spoke to them in between songs and I knew they were going out and meeting their fans after. These boys were lovely, and their music was amazing. I stood just off stage, and John kept looking over and smiling. A couple of the tech guys kept asking me if I was John’s girlfriend, every time I laughed and said no, just his best friend.

They only had one song left, and this was their new one. “Alright guys, listen up. This one’s a little slower, but I want to dedicate it to one of my best friends Bee, she helped me write this song. This one’s for you, it’s called ‘Into Your Arms’” When the boys started playing I realised it was the song John had been trying to write a couple of weeks ago. When he started singing, the crowd went wild. This song was, beautiful. This was the first time I had heard all of it.

I greeted the boys off stage and hugged them all. When John came off stage he was smiling like an idiot, I giggled and kissed him. “That song was beautiful John” he laced our hands together and started swinging them back and forth. “I wrote it for you”

At that moment I knew what John and I were doing was more than just for fun. At that moment everything in my world was perfect, it was just me and John standing there. I realised that I had let John into my heart; he was healing the hole Alex had left. My head was clouded, my heart was taking over.

John leaned down and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck not wanting to let go.
Every ounce of pain I had ever gone through was worth it, so I could be standing here with John. I didn’t know what we were doing, but at that moment, it felt like it might last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any ideas?
I'd looooooove comments :3
might write some more tonight,
shall see how i go :]

love you all <333333333333