Status: comment ! comment ! comment ! :3

Listen To Your Heart.

Blush.

I pulled on my new polka dot bra, I bit my bottom lip. “Where did I put that tank?” I pulled out every single piece of clothing in my cupboard but I still couldn’t find my favourite purple tank. I stood at my door wondering if I should go downstairs and look, maybe Jenny washed it? Seeing no one was home I didn’t worry about putting on a top, I just pulled on my denim shorts. I still couldn’t find the tank I wanted so I gave up and decided to make some fruit salad. My ‘The Maine’ CD I had bought the other night was still on the bench, I put it in the DVD player and turned the volume all the way up.

When ‘I Must be Dreaming’ came on I started dancing around like a crazy bitch, this was one of my favourite songs. “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop. I must be Dreaming!” I was just about finished chopping up my fruit when I heard chuckling from behind me. I nearly dropped the knife, “Bloody hell John, you scared the shit out of me” I grabbed the TV remote on the counter and turned the music off.

“Nice singing, but I like your dancing better.” John walked towards me; I punched him in the arm. “What was that for?” John was rubbing his shoulder. “That was for being a dick” I smiled at him and a cheeky grin grew across his face. “Well I guess I'm going to have to get you back.” I instantly ran, John was chasing me around the lounge room. I jumped over the couch and was nearly at the stairs when I felt his arms wrap around my waist and the next thing I know I’m pinned against the floor with John sitting on top of me. Then he started smiling again and I shit myself, he started tickling me. I was laughing but trying to speak, “John” laughter “Please” laughter "Stop” laughter “It”.

I pouted and he stopped, “Aww, you’re cute” I giggled. Then I realised that I still didn’t have a top on. I blushed, “John get off, I need to put a top on” John didn’t move he just smiled. “Why? It’s just you and me home anyway” I blushed even harder, John leaned down and kissed my cheeks. I smiled and moved my hands up and down John’s chest; a smile grew on his face as well. He was now laying soft kisses on my neck, the way he was kissing me made every part of my body tickle. I grabbed his head with my hands and moved it closer to my face. “Bee” “Mmhmm” “Be my girlfriend, please” I looked into John’s eyes, my mind was racing. My heart rate increased, I smiled. “Well, okay seeing you asked” John smiled, and I giggled. He pulled my up into a hug; I wrapped my legs around his torso. He had his arms rested on my lower back; I leaned down and grabbed his face between my
hands. He pretty much attacked my face, making me smile.

There was a knock at the door, John just ignored it and started walking up stairs still with me connected to his waist. “John, I know you’re in there” Kennedy knocked again. John groaned, I giggled. “Hurry up man, it’s hot out here and rat boy is about to go mental” I smiled, all the boys must be here. I kissed John on more time before getting off him. “I’ll just go put a top on” John groaned again, I smiled and walked upstairs.

I pulled on one of my over-sized jumpers and started making my way downstairs. Jared, Kennedy, Garret and Pat were all lounging around on the couches. When Pat saw me he got up and ran towards me, I giggled. “Bee!” he gave me a hug that nearly made us both land on the floor. “Pat!” we were both laughing. John had a sour look on his face; I admit the boys picked a bad time to visit. I grabbed my fruit salad off of the bench and seeing there was no more room left on the couches I decided to sit on John’s lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

Kennedy spoke first “You two would make the cutest couple” I just giggled and John chuckled. Garrett, who was sitting next to me, grabbed a strawberry out of my fruit salad. “What’s so funny?” Jared was eyeing the two us, I just kept me eyes down while smiling. Pat got up off the couch, he started yelling “YOU TWO ARE GOING OUT ARENT YOU! ARENT YOU!” I just smiled at Pat “Yes Pat, we are” Johns voice was relaxed. “RAT BOY KNOWS EVERYTHING!” I just started laughing again, Pat was cute when he referred to himself was ‘Rat-Boy’.

All the boys looked at Kennedy who had a grin on his face which went from one ear to the other. They pulled out money and chucked it at Kennedy, John and I just sat there confused. “We kinda had a bet going, see how long it would take before you guys went out, I won” Kennedy had a satisfied look on his face, “You boys are stupid” I was now laughing.

The boys stayed over all afternoon and we just watched movies and talked. John kept his arms around me the entire time, he stole a kiss every now and then but that was about it.

After the boys left John and I just sat staring at each other for a while, might sound lame but any time spent with John was time well spent.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have 5 chapter's pree written,
i promise if i get one comment i will update
like that!
hahah (:

loveeeeee you all <3

X