The closest thing to being caught is lying.(A step-sibling affair)

Chapter 1

JUNIOR YEAR

I woke up with a pain in my stomach; you know when something is going to be bad well I could call the pain instinct that something was going to happen.

As I got up I heard music coming from the room next door which was my dumb stepbrother Nick's room. I walked from my room to his.

"What the hell is wrong with this boy? Its fucking 6:30 in the morning." now I wasn't a morning person and to wake up so early it was suicide it just was.

The door was adjured so I pushed it open and walked in. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at the lump figure in the middle of the bed than I cleared my throat to try and grab his attention, which looked like it worked cause he looked over at me.

"Oh its just you." he dropped his head back down.

"I came in here to tell you to turn the music down because mom and Greg are sleeping."

"Dad isn't here and Amanda is awake. So stop worrying."

"Well. Turn it down anyways." he got out of bed and turned it off.

"There are you happy now?" I looked at him.

"Why are you always so damn sarcastic with me?" I questioned with my arms still across my chest I was not in the mood for arguing, thats all we did was argue, I didnt have a problem as long as I was the one with the last words.

"Because your always messing with me your like a damn baby. If nothing doesn't go your way you start crying like a little baby!" he stood by the stereo in just his boxers.

"I don't. You know nothing about me so you need to shut up."

I looked at him and he looked at me. Here we go with the staring contest again but this time I wasn't in the mood.

So I walked out of his room and into our bathroom across the hall by 'our' I mean nick and I. I took a towel out of the linen closet on my way. With the towel in my hands I turned on the water and set it to the temperature I liked and stripped down to bearskin. I laid the towel on the counter and stepped in.

I love to take showers who doesn't . It would always relax me in a way I can't explain it.

I was out the bathroom in a matter of 15 minutes and in front of my closet wondering what I should wear. Than it hit me, my purple tank top with my mini dark purple skirt and my purple and white sneakers.

When I was through thinking it I was wearing it. I threw on my diamond studs and my diamond necklace and put my hair in a tight ponytail.

I applied my make up which was just eyeliner and some lip glass cause I was a natural beauty with my brown and green eyes. I grabbed my purse and my jean-sport backpack and headed down stairs.

When I hit the bottom steps I saw my mom undressed drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Hi mom."

"Hi Alex." I walked passed her and grabbed a breakfast bar out of the snack cabinet and unwrapped it right than and there.

That's when Nick walked down the steps in jeans and a brown shirt that had a black tree on it dont even ask. Nick is very weird.

"Hi Amanda." he said walking over to me and standing right beside me. oh! he does it on purpose.

"Hi Nick." my mom replied back her eyes never leaving the paper she was looking at.

I grab my car keys from off the counter before Nick got any closer to bug me and walked right by him to the back double doors leading to the garage. He had a wicked smile on his face which made him look I will admitted pretty good, now I'm not saying that he's hott I'm just saying that he's pretty cute. I said bye to my mom and walked out the back door to get to my car.

When I reached the garage I pressed the open button and the garage opened I walked over to my all black Benz.

Ok so the only reason why I Alex James have a Benz at the age of 16 is because my mother loves me so much and I asked for it plus anything I ask for I get with out a problem and another reason might be because my mother is filthy rich and my step dad just added on to it.

I was about to reverse out when Nick stopped me by appearing at my window; I rolled my eyes and looked over at him through my sunglasses.

"What do you want?" I asked with a snarl.

"Is that how you talk to your brother?" he smirked at saying brother. I raised my eyebrow.

"Is that so?"

"Yes it is. I just wanted to say good morning since we didnt get to say it the right way early." Oh I had something for him.

"Good morning." I replied reversing like I gave a damn if his foot was there or not.

I parked my car and walked up to my special group of friends-Courtney, Sam, Carly and Natasha they were standing in front of Neva high. Let me tell you everyone in school knew us from jock to geek.

As we walked in to the school my boyfriend Dean came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"How is my sweetie pie doing this morning?" I smiled at the nickname.

I turned around to him and that's when his friends walked over to my friends and everyone started talking.

I looked up at him when I felt his lips on mine, I loved his taste, always so spicy but yet so sweet, the kiss got deeper and more intense, I could feel people staring so I pulled away.

"Stop it people are staring." he kissed me on my cheek and then my other cheek.

"Do you really want me to stop Alex?" I didn't want him to but I knew if the teachers caught us we probably would get detention and I wasn't with that.

So I nodded. The bell rang for first period to begin; he walked me to my homeroom (PT: I was a junior when this happened and he was a senior a hott senior and when I see something I like I have to have it.)

My First and second periods passed like a breeze in third period I had to go and use the bathroom so I got a pass and went.

When I got to the bathroom I saw 2 pairs of feet in one stall at neva high that was normally. So I used the bathroom and as I was about to wash my hands I saw Dean and Natasha coming out of a stall kissing in the mirror. I froze in my spot now you might think that I would never do anything but once you mess with something thats mine than you were finished over with and I had to show her who was what and why.

It was about ten seconds before he stopped kissing her long enough to realize there was someone else in the bathroom.

"What the hell is gong on here?" I asked as I turned around slowly. Everyone knew me for my rage but at that very moment I wasnt showing any kind of rage but it was there smoldering under the surface.

They both looked at me shock to find that I was standing there. My hands started to ball up into fist's at my sides.

"It's not like that." Dean started. I pointed at Natasha not listening to what Dean had to say.

"You bitch! Everything I have you take or you want. I should of saw this coming I really should of." I yelled at her.

(PT: At the time Natasha always wanted to be me. When I got a new car she got a new car, I got a boyfriend she got a boyfriend do you see now what I am talking about).

"It's not like that Alex!" she yelled back.

"Than how is it than please explain. You know what I don't care right about now because both of you deserve each other."

"No you dont! You get everything you want I mean everything and your bitching because I made out with your boyfriend. You need to get over yourself." Dean just stood there taking up space.

In that spear of a moment my mind was rattling with things to do and then I just last it. In one swift move one of my balled fists slamed into her jaw taking her a few steps back. Dean's arm sneaked around my waist before he lifted me off the ground.

"Let me go!" I said between guttered teeth.

"No!" he left me with no choice. I kicked him in the one place I knew that would hurt the most and he dropped me to the ground.

I ran towards Natasha and pulled her up by her pretty blond hair before repeatedly punching her in her stomach. I dropped her like the plastic barbie she was and looked around for Dean but he was gone. I looked back at the hump on the floor before teachers were running in and grabbing me to hold me back.

PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE

"Ms. James I do not have much obligation but to suspend you for 10 days know that I am very sorry. Your parents will be here any minute to pick you up. Do you know the rules?"

"Yes sir." I said while seated in the principal's office.

"So than I don't need to explain them ." He stated looking down at papers on his desk.

"No."

Natasha got what she deserved and I beleive she got a good dose of it too.

PRESENT DAY

I looked up from my journal and at the door where I heard the knock. Mom and Greg were on a business trip oh right I am left with stevie boy do you see what hell I go through.

"Come in." I said. The door opened and Nick walked in. He shut the door behind him.

I have to tell you all of what happened still hunts me even though I dont mind because any of those chicks say shit their finished with. Its as easy as that right?

He sat on my bed right beside where I was laying. I closed my journal.

"When did you get here?"

"A while ago. Why?" I said turning from my back to my stomach.

"Nothing. What do you wanna do? We have the house all to ourselves." I had to look over at him. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"Ya and this morning you were all ignoring me!"

"Oh! Pease you know I was playing." I did know he was playing. I turned on my side and he was laying on his side looking over at me our faces were inches away.

"Ya I know you were just playing but I dont find it funny at all."

"You know what I'm having a party whether you like it or not got it?" he moved his face closer to mine I smiled into his eyes.

"Do what you want just make sure no one comes up stairs or bothers me got it?" he put one of his hands on my face.

"Your to beautiful." oh! please what else does he want from me?

"Ya ya, I wont tell. Go have your party ok?" he smiled.

"Thank you. Thank you." he jumped up and ran out of my room.