The closest thing to being caught is lying.(A step-sibling affair)

Chapter 2

The closest thing to being caught is lying (A step sibling affair)

Chapter 3

"Open you stupid locker?!" I yelled in frustration I looked around to make sure no one was staring; I was out of luck because half the people in the hall looked at me like I was a weirdo or something.

Today was not my day first I woke up late because someone had a party which meant loud music and loud voices which I say isn’t cool at all and the funny part is that the idiot didn’t even show up to school today.

I turned back to my locker and tried the combination again halfway through my eyes went covered. I shook my head but what ever was over them wouldn't move or come off. I say what's over my eyes are a pair of hands and I knew exactly who they belong too.

"Guess who?" A voice whispered in my ear.

A smile spread across my face because I just liked being touched not! And I knew who it was but I wanted to see his reaction when I guessed wrong.

"Lets see its not derrick or Anthony so I'll say Mick." he dropped his hands and I turned to face him. The look on his face was priceless.

"You suck Alex. You knew it was me." ya I did know it was him but I always got the name wrong just to see the look on his face it was really priceless. I turned and spotted Natasha and her followers coming up to us. In a gesture she had Matt pushed aside to make her way over to me.

"Look at what we have here?" she looked me up and down and grunted.

"Natasha if I were you I would get the hell out of here." I replied for Matt. Natasha knows not to mess with me I'm the wrong one and almost everyone knew that.

"Who are you my mother?" Oh! Boy if I wasn’t so tired I would give her something but since I was I settled for yelling and screaming and if it came to it some hair pulling.

"Natasha I know I just know you remember what happened last time and if you like your pretty blonde hair I strongly advise you to move! Got it?" I stood up straighter ready to throw a fist if it came to it. She took a deep breath before turning around and heading back to where she came from with her followers behind her.

I leaned up against the locker again before I remembered that Matt was still standing there.

"Wow!" he breathed before his lips spread into a smile.

"Can you stop with the wow's and help me with this stupid locker please?" I knew he would help probably because he was just a sweet person.

"Ya sure." I moved so he could get to it.

"You remember the combination right?" I questioned as I took out the books that were for my early classes out of my shoulder bag.

"Ya I remember it." I waited as he did his magic. When the locker flew open I mouthed a thanks to him before throwing books in and removing others. When I turned back around to matt he was fidgeting with his hands which was very unusual for matt to do.

"What's the matter with you?" I questioned looking over at him.

"Hey Alex can we talk I need to talk to you about something?" um? What was up with the fidgeting and the nervous behavior I would really like to find that out.

"Ya what is it?" I questioned as he took my hand in his. Ok this was getting a little freaky I mean really freaky but I didn’t remove my hand.

"Can you come with me just so we can talk in private." I nodded and started walking. I really didn’t care if I got in trouble my memo was teachers and administrations can kiss this nice round ass!

We exited through the side doors and made our way to the court yard. We walked deeper into the small amount of trees that were seated there and stopped at the center tree. I dropped my backpack and stared over at him.

"Ok so why are we out here?" as this left my mouth the bell rang. And my cell started ringing isn’t that a coincidence. I looked up at Matt before reaching for my cell in my back pocket. I held up a hand to indicate a minute before sliding up my phone and answering it.

"Hello?"

"Alex. Why in the hell didn’t you wake me?" I heard a loud voice say on the other end of the phone. I put my hand to my heart to indicate that I was hurt even though Nick couldn’t see me.

"Me?" I answered innocently. I turned because Matt was staring me down and I hate to be stared at.

"Yes you. Don’t act so innocent, you know damn well that you should have woken me up?" a laugh was bubbly in my throat.

"Listen to me you little shit I didn’t tell you to have a goddamn party ok? So therefore I'm not responsible for what happens?" Nick was fair from little let me tell you but anyone who cursed at me gets it tossed right back into their face.

"And plus I know you have a hangover so why are you so loud?" I questioned totally forgetting that Matt was behind me.

"I need your help.Cant you get out of school, its not like dad and Amanda are here. Come on?" I rolled me eyes; anything he asks I give and I really didn’t have a problem with it at the moment.

"Ya Nick school is pretty important and I'm in the middle of an encounter so the answer is no." I knew I would still go make his stupid get-un-drunk drink but I loved to mess around.

"Please Alex. Come on?" the laugh that I was holding came bubbling out.

"Yes just give me time to spare." I said.

"Ya. Just be here soon and you can't tell dad and Amanda that I didn’t go to school today ok?" I rolled my eyes again but smiled nonetheless.

"Yes Nicky I wont tell ok. Now bye." I hung up before he could keep me on the phone any longer and turned back towards Matt and the only reason I even remember he was there was because of his nervous breathing.

"Ok Matt there better be a good reason why we're out here." he looked down at me and nodded.

"Ok? When I tell you this please don’t freak out or run off and never talk to me because I really cant handle that right now." I won't freak out I think you're doing enough of that for me really he is.

"Since we met. You remember that right." he took a deep breath after I shook my head. I stared dead at him.

"I had this feeling like this was the girl I wanted." when he said this I blinked

A few times because that just caught me totally off guard.

"I know we're friends but I want more like a real relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend. I thought this over and I know what I feel. I realized that I'm in love with you Alex and I cant help but to wonder if you feel the same?" I didn't know what to say, you know that song breathless will that’s how I felt right at this moment. I wasn’t interested in him like that and it would mess up a totally good relationship if we did go out. But you know I wanted to know how it felt again I could say that right?

"Yes I think I do like you, like really like you." yes call me a lair that’s exactly what I am but hey?

"You really mean that?" he said with a shy smile on his face.

"Ya I do." he walked closer to me and slipped his arms around my waist. He was 6"0 one feet shorter than Nick and I was 5"8 so I tiptoed to give him a soft kiss on the lips nothing more.

"I guess that seals the deal. Sorry to jet but some one needs me not saying you don't call me later ok?" I grabbed my backpack from off the ground and took out my car keys and my sunglasses from out of my backpack.

"And if anyone asks where I am say I got sick and had to go ok?" on my way past him, I tiptoed again and kissed him on the check.

"So we're together?" I laid my hand on his muscular arm.

"Ya Matt were together." I said as I walked out of the courtyard and toward the student parking lot towards my car.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Nick?!" I yelled as I dropped my bag on the floor in the den. Where can this little I don’t even know what to call him be at?

You call someone to come help you and then bam! You're nowhere to be found.

"I'm right here." I heard him say from the front den entry. I turned and looked at him he was in navy blue gym shorts.

"Well well well you look like hell?" I walked over too him. He really did look like hell, his hair was tousled and he was pale-to-pale I had to smile.

"Oh shut up?" he turned his back to me and walked back into the kitchen.

"I need you to make that stupid fruit smoothie you always make when you have a hangover." he stopped at the island and looked over at me. I looked over to where the blinder was set up and where fruits were spread around it, I had to walk over to it and take a look.

Nick must be in desperate need if he got all the ingredients ready for me.

"You could have made it yourself you idiot all you have to do is put all of these in the blinder with a freaking Advil and blind it, boy I say again your dumber than a dead animal." I turned back to him; he was looking at me with a blink stare.

"Just blind the goddamn thing will you? I really don’t feel good." he crossed his arms; I turned back around and put all the fruits in the blender than the two Advil's and blended.

About a few minutes later it was blended and in a cup and Nick was drinking it like his life depended on it.

"Gosh! Nick were you that thirsty?" I walked over to where he was standing and placed a hand by his side.

"You owe me one?" he placed the glass behind him and looked at me again. His face was starting to come back to its original color.

"What would you like me to pay you back with?" only Nick would try and flirt and still be half drunk.