The closest thing to being caught is lying.(A step-sibling affair)

Chapter 7

I looked over at nick and then at the door to see if it opened and if someone was standing there but the door was still locked and no one was standing in the archway screaming because they just saw a step sister and brother kiss.

"Wait." nick whispered to me before I could move toward the door.

"Yes I know that, yes I know that too no one can know ok?" the person said again this time softer it was like he or she was standing right in front of the doors and from the sounds of the voice it was a she. Nick moved to the door while I stayed put behind him.

"I'm at a party and I cant exactly leave." The person whispered again, nick placed his ear on the door to hear exactly what the person was saying.

"I miss you too ok I'll try ok fine I love you too bye." I heard the girl who ever she was say something under her breath. I moved behind him and placed my hands on the door the idea was to bang and get the hell out of here, it wasn’t very romantic to be locked in a library with someone you liked.

Nick held my hands before I had a chance to bang, he looked over at me.

"What are you doing?" he whispered.

"I'm trying to get out of here that’s what I'm doing." He nodded his head slowly before releasing my hands.

"Go ahead." He backed away from the door as my fists hit it, I didn’t hear footsteps or talking anymore but it was still a slat chance that the person was still out there.

"What the hell?!" she yelled again, I could hear more clearly now like she was exactly in front of the door.

"Who's there?!" she yelled again, I stopped banging and started yelling myself.

"We're locked in here, I was hoping that you could unlock the door!" Who ever 'you' was. Nick was beside me again, he was just staring at me, I hate being stared at.

"What?" I whispered so only he could hear me.

"Nothing." He turned from the door and walked deeper back into the library.

"Who is this?!" The person yelled, does it really matter who we are just let us out.

"Does it matter?!" a question to a question. It took her a moment to answer.

"No!" I was really getting annoyed with this person.

"Ok then can you open the door please!" I saw the door knob turn and then the door opened and the last person that I wanted to be standing there was standing there. Natasha.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked her attitude to me obviously showing.

"I got locked in." I said right back with as much attitude; I pushed past her until I remembered nick was still inside.

"Look thanks but you can go now." She rolled her eyes and walked right past me. Who was she talking too? And what didn’t she want people to know? I would love to know that.

I walked back in to the library where really was I going without my shoes and nick. I unlocked the door from the outside and closed it just to make sure I wasn’t locked in again I double checked the knob and thankfully the door opened.

"Nick." I called out as I moved over to the chair that I was seated at and picked up my heels. There was no answer that’s when I saw the hallway, I wonder if he went down there.

"Nick this really isn’t funny." I said as I made my way down the narrow hall, there was an open door at the very end, the room was completely stacked with books when I entered.

"There you are." He was sitting on the floor in the corner, his hands were on his knees and he was staring at the ground.

"What do you want Alex, I thought you wanted to leave." He said looking over at me.

"Whats the matter with you?" I questioned on my way over to him.

"Nothing is wrong." He said looking down at the carpet in between his knees again.

"Nick." I called as I bent beside him.

"We just shared an amazing kiss I thought that you wanted to be with me." He tensed up when I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Is that why you wanted to get out of here so bad Alex?" he questioned looking over at me.

"Of course not and you know that." We stared into each others eyes.

"I do." I moved my hand over to his.

"I want to be with you nick, I was just sacred."

"What are you going to do about mick." I laughed, he moved and stood up pulling me up with him.

"Its matt." I corrected again with a grin plastered on my face.

"Whatever, what are we going to do about him?" nick's hands snaked around my waist and drew me closer to him.

"I have to stay with him, not because I don’t want to be with you but so it doesn’t look like we're together." It was only for the best that I stay with matt.

"Ok so we can do anything right?" nick questioned, I knew he was up to something.

"Yes." He moved so that I was backed up against one of the bookcases.

"Good." He moved for my lips but I placed the back of my hand to substitute.

"Wait what if someone walks in?" I was all for nick and I being together but if we got caught we could also be in serious trouble.

"Isn’t the door locked?" I nodded.

"Then we have nothing to worry about." Nick's hands cupped my face and he leaned in capturing my lips in the softest of kisses.

I thought that maybe I was in heaven, his lips moved over mines so sure and certain about what he was doing. It only lasted a minute before his hands moved from my cheeks to the back of my neck and tilted my head back slightly while deepening the kiss. He made me want to stand here and kiss him forever.

My heart was beating a mile a minute and my body was throbbing with desire. One of his hands moved slowly downward. His tongue slowly slipped out of my mouth to trace my lower lip, a moan escaped me; I could feel nick smiling as he slowly torturously slide his tongue back into my mouth to play games with my own.

Then his left mines, he traced kisses from my jawbone down to my neckline. I let out another moan as he lightly sucked on my neck, the small pain felt so good and yet terribly wicked at the same time.

Nick looked up at me I was share that I was a dark shade of purple, his lips held a boyish grin on them, he placed his lips over my own again, I wanted to feel his skin on mines but I knew that wouldn’t happen right now, we were both dressed formerly.

His hands moved down to my waist, he picked me up and my legs on there own terms snaked around his waist, the silk of my dress dropping around us.

"I want you so badly." He whispered as he placed soft kisses behind my ear. He pressed me harder against the shelves. I pushed off his jacket and placed small baby kisses on his neck, his smell dragging me on a cloud.

"We can't do this here." I looked at him.

"I know." I placed my forehead on his and we both took a breath.

"I need you to put me down before I lose myself." My legs lowered them selves to the floor. He looked down at the buttons that I undid, I don’t even remember unbuttoning them.

"See what you did." I smiled at him while he buttoned back his shirt and picked up his jacket from off of the floor shrugging it on.

"Walk me back." I told him while I was fixing my dress.

"Yea come on." He took my hand and we left the library. That kiss that we shared was remarkable I was never kissed like that before.

Unknown P.O.V.

"Walk me back." I heard her say, I was leaned up against the room door. I can't actually believe this a stepbrother and sister kissing or I should say making out at a party.

This was to good to pass up. I ducked down and ran out of the library.

Alex's P.O.V.

"Where have you been Alex?" Matt asked as he walked over to me, there was a glass in his hand he was drunk.

"I was in the bathroom." He took a sip, I came down alone it would seem weird if nick walked down with me and yet I still didn’t get to go to the bathroom.

"Well you have been gone for a hell of a long time," he said.

"Well I don’t know what to say." I hoped to god that I didn’t smell like nick.

"Don’t say anything just promise me you'll dance with me." I smiled and nodded an 'yes'. When I looked at the dance floor if I said it was crowded that would be a complete lie. Everyone was dancing and grinding one another to Mariah Carey touch my body.

I saw from the corner of my eye someone watching me, I looked in that direction at Nick and smiled, and he looked down and then walked away.

Matt took my hand and dragged me on the dance floor; this was going to be a long night.