The Human World... It's a Mess.

Chapter Two

I was woken the next morning by John shaking me and telling me I had to get ready for school. I had met John last night at dinner and that’s when Jared dropped the bombshell about me having to go to school today and having to be driven and woken up by John. Which may I add is rather embarrassing because I must say John is very attractive and my appearance in the morning is not very appealing, at all!

That leads us to now. In the car with John going to my new school in America on only my second day in this country. To say I was nervous was an understatement. John must read minds. “Nervous?” he asked. “Extremely, what if they all hate me? What if they are racist because I have an Australian accent? What if they think I’m ugly, or boring or weird? What if....” “Tiarn! Stop putting yourself down, They are going to love you. Americans love Australian accents. You’re not ugly or boring or weird okay. Just stop with the bad comments” John said. “Thanks” I said quietly as we pulled into the parking lot of what I assumed to be the school. “See you later John. Thanks for the ride” I said as I got out of the car. “Um, John why are you here, with me? Walking into the school?” I asked as I realised John was walking into the school with me. “Well, for one you don’t know your way around the school and I do. And Two you’re my reason to come back to my old high school” he smiled at me. Oh that smile was getting more and more attractive every time I seen it.

The day went by really slow. Girls bitched at me for showing up with John and I didn’t even know why, he wasn’t that attractive was he? One girl even told me to stay away from him because he will soon be ‘be hers’. By the end of the day all I wanted to do was go back to Jared’s house, sleep and eat. But Jared had other ideas in mind.

As soon as I hoped into Jared’s car I was bombarded with questions about my day and then told that they had ‘band practise’ and I was going to watch. I agreed not wanting to be rude to Jared seeing as he is letting me stay at his house for the week but it would not be my fault if I fell asleep due to tiredness.

And I did just that. When we got there Pat was jumping up and down on a trampoline in the basement singing the peanut butter jelly song, I had a feeling this was considered normal for Pat.
The rest of the boys were just watching and laughing at him. The boy I remembered as Kennedy was recording the whole scene saying that he was putting it on YouTube. These boys were such a crazy bunch.

Once they actually began to play I was so worn out that I fell asleep on the lounge after one song. They were great though, John had an amazing voice and the other boys played their instruments amazingly but I was so tired from my first day of school and jet lag that I just couldn’t keep my eyes open for any longer.

When I awoke everyone was gone and this freaked me out completely Jared hadn’t even told me whose house we were at. I sat staring at the staircase contemplating whether or not to go up and see if any of the boys are up there but I decided on not going up just in case someone I didn’t know was up there. I really didn’t feel like explaining to any strangers why I was in their house.

I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs, it brought back memories. Horrible memories that I thought I would be leaving behind by coming here. When they got louder all I could do was curl up in a ball and repeat over and over again ‘don’t hurt me’ like I did that one horrible day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapter much.
but i wanted to get it out since i did say at least two updates on the weekend and well its monday and i didnt update twice on the weekend. but this story will surely be more active from now on.
comment,subscribe.
thank you
xoxoxoxo