I Wish I Could Be the One

Living Another Day in Disguise

Every one knows that the drummer of a band is always in the back. I was personally glad that I was in the back. No one would notice that I was always staring at him. If I were in say Johnny or Matt's position that would be a bit harder. But no, I'm in the very back so I don't have to hide the fact that I stare at him. I watched the two guitarists as they played back to back like they always do. My eyes never left his fingers as they raced across the fret board on his guitar. I snapped out of my daze and finished the final song of the night.

I can honestly say that I, Jimmy Sullivan, am in love with Zacky Baker. The problem? He's straight as a line and has a girlfriend who's cheating on him. There's no possible way he could ever love a guy like me. I was tall, lanky, and too skinny. I had nothing he would ever want. I loved it when he decided it was too hot to put a shirt on. His tattoo-clad skin was enough to make me want to drool.
Matt was the only person who knew about my love for Zacky. We were the only sober ones on the bus tonight. Me because I didn't want to make a fool out of myself and Matt because he had to drive tomorrow to the next venue. Johnny had passed out on the couch in the front of the bus. Brian and Zacky had passed out in the bunks so it was just Matt and I now.
“So have you gotten the guts to talk to Zack yet?” Matt asked when he was sure that Johnny was asleep.
“No. He doesn't like me and I see no point in trying to get him to like me if I know there is no way. Anyway he has Gena and she's pregnant” I said depressed
“You know she lied to him about her being pregnant. He was ready to leave her and she sprung that shit on him” Matt said rolling his eyes. I smiled a bit knowing he was going to leave her.
“And how do you know she lied to him?” I asked him cautiously.
“Val told me that she over heard Gena talking to her sister about needing to get pregnant fast so that Zack wouldn't find out that she wasn't pregnant.” I rolled my eyes at that. I can't believe Gena would be so stupid to pull shit like that.
“He needs someone who will treat him right” I said sighing.
“He really does. But I don't think that person is very far away” Matt said smirking at me.
I wish I could be the one” I sighed once again.
“I suppose we should get to sleep if we want to get up in time to get to the next venue in time” Matt said as he stood up. I followed suit and we walked into the back of the bus where the bunks were located. I noticed that the curtain that closed off Zacky's bunks swayed a bit until settling. I shrugged it off as Matt moving it as he passed it to get to his own bunk. I crawled into my bunk and quickly fell asleep.
When I woke up again I could tell that Matt was driving. I got out of the bunk and put on some fresh clothes. I knew that Brian, Zacky and Johnny would have a massive hangover so I decided to leave out some aspirin and bottles of water for when they decided to get up. Once that was done I walked to the front of the bus to keep Matt company.

We were at the end of another concert and we had the next day off. Matt ended the concert and we all made our way back stage.
“So we still going to the bar tonight?” Johnny asked. Brian and Matt agreed.
“You guys go ahead I don't feel good nor am I in the mood” Zacky said. Before any of us could protest he walked away, heading towards the bus. He had disappeared for an hour before the concert and when he came back he seemed a bit distracted. We all stood there watching him for a few minutes.
“Maybe someone should stay with him” Matt said as he nudged my ribs and looked at me with a look that said to do it.
“You guys go I'll stay behind” I suggested and, like Zack, I walked away without letting them protest. When I made it to the bus, I entered silently. Zacky was sitting on the couch with his back towards the door. I could see him visibly shaking. I am pretty sure he was crying.
“Zacky?” I called out softly. He jumped slightly before he rubbed his eyes and turned around slowly. His eyes were red and swollen in puffiness. He looked miserable. “Are you okay Zacky?”
“I-I thought you were going to the bar with the other three” Zacky said with a small sob. I looked at him for a minute before answering.
“I could tell something was wrong. I couldn't just let you stay on the bus alone while the rest of us were out having fun. And especially now that I know that you were crying. Now tell me what happened” I told him as I made my way to the couch he was siting on. Zacky turned away from me.
“I heard what you and Matt were talking about last night. I called Val to ask her about Gena. Then Gena's sister called me and told me that Gena wasn't pregnant and that she was cheating on me.” Zack said expressionlessly while he stared at the wall in front of him. My heart dropped. If he heard everything that Matt and I were talking about then he probably hates me now.
“I'm sorry. We tried to tell you about it but you wouldn't listen” I said softly. I didn't want to upset him too much. He looked over at me.
“If you had just told me that you liked me Jim, we could've just bypassed the whole Gena lying thing” Zacky said with more tears in his eyes. I knew that Zacky hated lying and being deceived more than anything. He's going to hate me now.
“I couldn't risk your friendship. I mean it when I say that I love you.” I said not looking at him. I was afraid that he would be angry at me.
“Jimmy look at me” he told me. I obeyed cautiously. When I looked at him, there were tears running down his cheeks but he had this glint in his eye. He put his arms around my neck and pulled me into him.
“I love you Jimmy. And I'm glad you are the one who can make me happy” he said before leaning in and capturing my dry lips with his plump lips. It didn't take long for me to kiss back. I allowed him to push me back. I took a risk and bit his lower lip. I've always dreamed of tasting him. He opened his mouth enough to let me slip my tongue into it. Our tongues danced together mixing with our small groans of pleasure. Zacky pulled away.
“I wish you would've told me a while ago” he panted.
“I was scared but now I feel stupid” I said smiling up at him.
“By the way you succeeded in making me feel better” Zacky said as his hands ventured down my body until he came to rest of my half hard member. I moaned when he grabbed onto it and squeezed.
“Then I'm glad. But if you keep doing that we are going to have a problem on our hands” I gasped out.
“Then I shouldn't stop. I've been waiting for years to tell you I love you and to taste you Jimmy. And I won't let you go to sleep until I get you inside my mouth and do exactly that” Zacky said as he tried to pull me up. I laughed slightly and stood up. I allowed him to guide me to the bunks where he pushed me into my own. I pulled him with me and swiftly took his shirt off as soon as we were in the bunk. He did the same and started working on my jeans. I started taking his belt off as he did the same to me. He happened to be faster and as soon as I had his belt undone he was trying to take my jeans off. I lifted my lower body up for him to easily take them off. He slid them off and I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers. The moment I saw his erection spring forth, I got hard. I looked up into his bright emerald eyes; he looked away seemingly ashamed. I leaned up to kiss him before grabbing his cock in my hand.
“You're beautiful Zack” I said as I started pumping my hand up and down. He suppressed a moan.
“Just because Gena didn't like the sound of your moan doesn't mean I don't. Don't shelter me please” I said, remembering him telling Brian and I something about that. He nodded and the next time he felt pleasure, he moaned loudly. When he got close to hitting his orgasm I pumped faster. His cum splattered all over my stomach and chest. He let out one last groan of pleasure. I dipped my finger into a small puddle of his cum and licked it off. When the taste hit my tongue I moaned and lapped it all up using my fingers. Zacky watched me the entire time I did this. When I made eye contact he smirked at me and leaned down. He took the band of my boxers between his teeth and dragged them down. I once again lifted my lower body as he continued to go down until he had no more room. After that he just pulled them off and climbed back up. Before I could even react he had taken me into his mouth and swirled his tongue over my tip. I let out a throaty moan and bucked my hips up. This caused him to accidentally deep throat me but I don't think either of us minded. He continued to suck me off until I gave up on making it last and spurted my seed into his mouth. Instead of spitting it out like I expected him to he swallowed every last drop of it. Once he was done he pushed all of our clothes off the bunk and collapsed next to me. I pulled the blanket up so it covered our waists and smiled down at Zacky. He smiled back before closing his eyes and using me as a pillow. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer.
“Hey Jimmy?” he asked softly.
“Yeah Zack?”
“I love you” he said simply.
“I love you too.” he fell asleep after that and I stayed awake thinking about my earlier thoughts. I was finally the one. Before I could actually fall asleep, I heard commotion outside of the bus door. I knew that Johnny, Matt and Brian were back. I heard Matt's voice first, telling Brian and Johnny to just sleep on the couches and something about drinking to much. Matt's heavy footsteps came towards the back of the bus and soon he was in my sight. He smiled at me once he saw Zack and I.
“I'm happy for you” he said as he walked towards the bus bathroom. I smiled and closed my eyes to get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?