I'll plant a seed there to remember you...

Tell me its not true...

Frank's P.O.V

I woke up at around 11 o'clock in the morning. I picked up my phone to check my messages. There was none. Gerard didn't text me last night at all. Usually he texts me all the time and he said that he was going to. I guess I could just go to his house after I get ready and see if he's ok.

I walked into the living room and heard the TV. It was the news, the woman was talking about something that's happened in New Jersey. Why am I not surprised? I sat myself down on the arm of the chair and watched as the woman talked.

"The 18 year old boy was found last night beaten from the head down. He appears to have been stabbed and the police have said that they think the motive was of homophobia. The young man was found about 6 or 7 hours after his death from being stabbed in the chest. The person who discovered the young man said that when he was found, he had a tight grip of a rose in his hand."

I froze on the spot. It couldn't possibly be…

"The family of the young man has identified him. His name was Gerard Way."

My heart sank into the pit of my stomach. I couldn't believe it. It must be another Gerard Way. It has to be!

I rushed to my bedroom and pulled on a pair of jeans as fast as I could and ran to Gerard's house. Please be ok Gerard, please!

Gerard's P.O.V

I'm in my house. How and when did I get here? I walked down the hallway and I can hear sobbing coming from the living room. I walked into the room. My whole family is here. And they're all crying. Why are they all crying? Has something happened?

I seen my mother sitting on her chair, crying her eyes out into her hands. I knelled down in front of her. She didn't notice anything.

"Mum, what's wrong? What's happened?" I asked.

She said and did nothing.

My dad got up off the sofa and made his way to the table. He was crying too. My dad never cries, I have to find out what's happened. I got up after him and followed him to the table.

"Dad, why won't Mum talk to me?" He didn't say anything. "Answer me!"

I was starting to get frustrated now. Why was no one in this room noticing me? I seen my brother Mikey enter the room.

"Mikey, tell me what's going on? No one here will answer me." I pleaded.

He didn't say anything either. What the fuck is going on? Mikey's crying too. Why is everyone crying?!

Everyone's attention went to the door as Frank burst in, panting, it looked like he ran all the way here.

"Frankie!" I said, smiling widely at him. Finally, someone I know will take notice of me.

But he didn't response to me either…

He turned to my parents and said, "Tell me its not true…"

My parents nodded to him. He looked like someone had just ripped his heart out of his chest. He fell to his knees and cried into his hands. I rushed over to his side and tried to hold him.

But I couldn't…

"He can't be dead…" he muttered into his hands. "Gerard can't be dead!"

I'm dead?…

Frank's P.O.V

-Few days later-

Gerard's funeral just ended. He's really gone. It somehow hasn't sunk in that I'm not going to see him again. I'm not going to see his smile…his eyes…his face…anything. The only way I could now is by looking at a picture of him. But that isn't the same.

I remember the last thing I seen him do…

He caught the kiss I blew to him in his hand and he said "I love you" to me. He looked so amazing at that moment. His messy but perfect hair was swept over his face and he was doing that adorable child-like smile that made my heart flutter. He made me feel so amazing when I was with him. It was like my life couldn't get any better, but now, all that happiness and that amazing feeling was gone. He was practically everything I had.

I never thanked him for everything he did for me when I had the chance. For how happy he made me for these past few months.

And now I know what I had to do…

I hurried to the shop in the centre, picked up the packet and bought it. Once I paid for it, I ran as fast as I could to the park. I sat under the Willow Tree and tears were streaming down my cheeks. I've never been here without Gerard before.

I took out a knife that I took from my house before I left for the funeral and stared at the Willow Tree. I placed the point of the blade against the tree trunk and curved into it. I curved "Frank loves Gerard" into the tree. Now everyone will know that this will always be me and Gerard's place.

I then took the packet that I bought on the way here and took out one content from the packet. It was a seed. I dug a hole in the soil directly under the tree.

"I'll plant a seed here to remember you, Gerard."

And with that, under our Willow Tree, I planted a rose seed. Gerard's favourite flower.