Status: Active but not as much you will have to bare with me people

I Never Told You..

Unexpected Guest

Image

(Alexander's P.O.V )

I stared at Victor for a few seconds like he had three heads. Did he seriously want to tell Elizabeth the truth?

"Are you sure that's a wise decision?"

Victor walked over closer to me and sat down in one of the many chairs in the room.

"I think its for the best Alexander. The girls deserve to know the truth."

My breathing had come to a quick stop when he said girls. No one else knew that Jennyfer had left. Besides Michael, Elizabeth and myself knew she had fled. How Victor was going to react to the news was beyond me. How Elizabeth was going to react had yet to crossed my mind either.

The ability to tell the truth had pretty much become very hard for me, it was like I was incapable of telling the truth at this point. I was in a very difficult place, as was Michael since he knew as much as I did.

"Victor, there is something you must know-"

There was a knock at the door..

"I think that can wait. The girls seem to have finally arrived." He stood than, and put his hands behind his back before straightening out his navy suit.

I called out for who ever was behind the door, Elizabeth had walked in with a flustered looking Michael following behind her.

"You rang?" Elizabeth asked in an annoyed tone towards me, everyone knew I was her least favorite person at the moment.

She didn't seem to acknowledge that Victor was there at all, but she soon would.

"Victor." Michael seemed surprises to see him, as was I.

And as I knew, Michael knew what was coming next and it wasn't going to be pretty.

"Who are you?" Elizabeth had finally noticed the man in the room as he stood a few feet away from her.

"Lady Elizabeth," Victor bowed his head a little, he sighed and looked over Izzy when a proud look crossed his face, just like a father would. "My how you have grown, last I saw you were just a baby."

The room was really silent at this point, you could of heard a pin drop with how silent it was. No one spoke, no one moved. Elizabeth's eyes were in slits looking over the man who was merely but a stranger to her.

"We seem to be missing someone, where's Lady Jennyfer?"

At this point Elizabeth still had no idea who this man was or why he was here and calling her Lady Elizabeth, but when she had the chance to blame me for Jennyfer leaving, she'd never pass it up.

"Yeah Alexander, where is she?" If look could kill, and if I wasn't a vampire I'd be dead by now.

Everyone was looking at me now, Victor especially.

"Alexander," Victor said through clenched teeth and very slowly, "Where is Lady Jennyfer?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Not long but there ya go, idk how I feel bout this story I have another story in mind and I really wanna write about it but I don't want to start a new story and not finish this one I'm telling you guys I feel like maybe I shouldn't of made a sequel :/ its not as popular as the prequel and I really wanna start a need story, idk how much longer I can continue Jennyfer and Elizabeth lives I love my characters but if you guys don't love them too I have no motivation.

please comment and subscribe (:
:D © 2010-2011 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights