Status: In progress...

Falling Feet Over Head...

A Show to Never Forget.

“No, I don’t think so.” I replied. “I’m sorry.”

<3<3<3Nicks’ Point of View<3<3<3

“Way to be a creeper Nick.” Joe said as we got into the SUV. “I bet she never wants to see us again.”

“Joe, stop. I’m sure Nick has a perfectly good explanation as to why he thought he knew her. Right Nick?” Dani said.

“Yeah, but you all are going to think I’m crazy.” I began.

<3<3<3Normal Point of View : 6 months later<3<3<3

“Ok guys, this is the last concert of the tour. Let’s make it a night no one will ever forget.” I said to my band and the crew.

After we prayed, everyone took their spots. This was the last show, in two days I would be back at home and going to an actual school building for school where I couldn’t wear my pajamas and do the work at 2 am after a show.

<3<3<3

“That was the BEST show EVER!!!” I yelled once I was backstage.

“Agreed.” Jace and Taylor said.

“I’m glad I was able to make it.” Taylor said hugging me. “And Liberty, there is someone here to see you.”

“Oh, who. I didn’t know anyone else besides you was coming tonight.” I questioned.

“Well, he’s in your dressing room, why don’t you go find out.”

“Gee, thanks Taylor, if you didn’t want me here all you had to do was say so.” I joked. “Have fun at dinner you guys.” I said turning to walk to my dressing room.

<3<3<3

“Nick, what are you doing here?” I questioned, once I saw that it was Nick Jonas, who was here to see me.

Ignoring my question he spoke. “You know how they say you can’t be in love with someone you’ve never met?”
“Yeah, what does that have to do with—“
He kissed me. He actually kissed me. Isn’t he supposed to be shy?
“Too bad I don’t believe it. Liberty, I’ve been in love with you since before I ever even saw you.”

“Most defiantly a show no one will ever forget.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?