Status: In progress...

Falling Feet Over Head...

Do I Know You?

“So, who are you guys?” I questioned. “I really don’t mean to sound rude, but you don’t seem like the type of people to be at one of these concerts.”

“I’m Danielle Jonas.”
“And we’re the Jonas Brothers.”

“Oh, I think I’ve heard of you.” I said. “You have that song ‘Mandy’ right?”

“Yes, that is an older song. I’m Kevin by the way.”

“Well I love that song. I remember when it first came out. I couldn’t stop listening to it.”

“Liberty!” My father yelled.

“Yes?”

“Make sure you finish that book for Acc. Language Arts. The report is due in a week.”

“I will Daddy, don’t worry.” I replied. “Sorry about that, school started about a week before I left for this tour.”

“No worries. I didn’t think you went to an actual school.” Danielle said.

“Yeah, I wanted the experience. Thought I don’t get much of it with my schedule. But I try.”

“What are you reading? I’m Joe by the way.”

“The Scarlet Letter. And it is nice to meet you Joe.”

*Nick’s Point of View*

I feel as though I know this girl. And that makes me think that I’m going crazy because I’ve never met her in my life. However I think I am in love with her. Which makes me seem crazy, but I’m not. When she talks it is mesmerizing.

I swear I’ve seen this girl before –wait! I know where. She’s been the mysterious girl in my dreams.

Now if that doesn’t make me crazy then talking to myself does. Oh wait I think they were talking to me…

*Normal Point of View*

“Nick? Hello?” Kevin said. “Big Rob is here. It’s time to leave.”

“It was nice meeting you.”

“Do I know you?”

*Nick’s Point of View*

Crap. I didn’t mean to say that out loud.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part two. Sorry it has taken so long. I actually have started school and I have like no free time anymore.

Comments please!! <3