Status: In The works. First chapter will be up soon.

Don't Be Afraid

Confrontation

“untle Jimmy…Me loves you” She mumbled holding her arms up as best as she could to hug her uncle. Jimmy felt his heart break at just how adorable this kid was, made him honestly want his own daughter. He leaned down and picked the little one up into his arms and hugged her gently.

“I love you to princess.” He kissed her forehead head as he brushed some of her hair out of her face causing her to smile tiredly at him. “I’ll see you tomorrow if daddy lets me ok?” She nodded as she reached for Brian.

“Wub untle Bwee!” she giggled as she wrapped her warms around brian’s neck wobbling a bit in his lap from her sleep. Brian laughed there were tears in his eyes for what he’d almost coasted Zacky and he didn’t expect to be forgiven any time soon.

“Uncle Bri loves you too pumpkin. Lots” He spoke softly as he kissed her cheek hugging her for a little longer then Jimmy had before passing her to matt and Johnny who both kissed her and told her they loved her. Matt looked at Zacky as he slowly set the unsteady toddler on her feet so she could walk back to her father but instead of the little girl heading toward her father she just plopped over onto the floor to tired to walk.

“Daddy…Sleepy” She whimpered from the floor looking at her father rather patheticly. Zacky smiled gently as he picked her up off the floor and set her on his hip kissing her forehead. She rested her head against his shoulder yawning.

“Wave buh bye to your uncles princess.” Gena rubbed Zacky’s back as she spoke to the toddler kissing the top of her head. Sophie lifted up her good arm and waved to her uncle before letting her eyes slip shut and falling asleep against her fathers shoulder.

“I’ll call you tomorrow when she’s awake guys.” Zacky finally spoke up making eye contact with Brian and Jimmy as he spoke. Which caused both men to feel relieved that he was still speaking to them atleast.

“I’m really sorry Zacky. I should have never set her down.”

“No I’m sorry, I should never have been shouting at you to put her down.” Both men apologized causing Zacky to sigh and shake his head as he looked at his friends.

“Look, I’m not mad at either of you. The man that stole her..wasn’t a fan and was bound to pull something like that no matter how well we protected her.” Four pairs of eyes widened by what he had just said.

“What do you mean? Who was that guy then?” Johnny piped up before either of the distressed uncles could.

“Dianne’s boy toy. She paid him to come “kidnap” Sophie for randsom. It was going to happen sometime so I’m really not pissed at you guys for it happening.” He reassured the two men who had been rolling in their own guilt.

“So…it wasn’t really our fault?” brian spoke up hoping to escape the responsibility of what had happened.

“I didn’t say that.” Zacky snapped slightly looking at his best friend. Although at the moment Zacky thought that his best friend was one of the most retarded people on the planet for saying that. “Look it wasn’t completely your fault. You guys just made his job easier. It was a crowded mall and I have no idea what either of you were thinking setting her down.” He contained his anger though as he spoke because he had to remind himself who he was really mad at.

“Right. I can’t believe you guys thought she would listen to you when you told her to stay there. She’s a curious little girl and Brian don’t blame jimmy and don’t try and escapes responsibility from this.” Gena piped up as she patted Zacky’s ass directing him to go out to the car and she would be out in a minute. As soon as Zacky had walked out of the hospital door Gena glared at Brian and Jimmy.

“Gena… come on lay off them they already feel shitty enough.” Matt spoke up trying to get the pissed off Step mother to leave the men alone.

“You idiots promised me that she would be fine! You especially Brian! Told me to just relax she would be fine!” She hissed as she balled her hands into fists. “and He might not be mad at you but I sure as hell am.” She spat before storming out of the hospital.

“She’s right.” Jimmy mumbled as he slumped even further into his chair feeling like a complete moron. He felt like he was completely at fault and Brian really wasn’t at all. “I’m going I’ll ..i don’t know.” He sighed before taking off before any one could stop him.

“Alright Johnny you go after the tall one. Stay with him tonight make sure he doesn’t so something stupid. I’m going to take Brian home to Michelle and probably have the two of them stay over just so I can keep an eye on this one,” Matt pointed toward Brian.

“Alright dude.” Johnny nodded standing up and Patting matt’s shoulder before Patting brian’s knee and taking off outside after the tall drummer who was completely shattered right now.

“Damn. At least Zacky doesn’t hate me.” Brian mumbled as he stood up ready to leave the hospital with his friend not careing much about anything else right now.

“Just don’t think about it right now.” Matt ushered his friend out to the car really hoping Johnny was able to take care of Jimmy for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O