Status: In The works. First chapter will be up soon.

Don't Be Afraid

Image

Sophie Michelle Baker, a black haired, green eyed two year old baby girl. She's the sweetest soul that any one would ever run into. Her mother neglected her made her spend most of the nights there in a closet playing with her stuffed bear that her father gave to her. Her father came and picked her up every week or two. See her parents were once together but her mother messed up that relationship so far that it couldn't be fixed. So now she was traded between homes and she wasn't sure how she felt about it though she was only two.

Sophie stuffed her little dog into her small little back pack as she tried to zip it up. She'd managed to squish her blanket and her stuffed animal in it and it was a pretty tiny pink back pack. Her little pacifier stuck in her mouth as she grabbed the handle of the back pack moving out of the closet as she heard the door bell ring.

After a few more knocks the door opened and a built, tattooed, green eyed man stepped through closing the door behind him as he looked around the trashed apartment after a few moments Sophie looked up at the man at the door letting out a scream she ran to him as fast as her little legs could carry her.