Temptation

seven

The girls and I were hanging out at the studio today because I didn't feel like sitting at home bored all day. I sat next to Dre at the soundboard all absorbed in my phone. "Wassup bitches?!" I heard a familiar voice call from the hallway. My heart melted.

"Tonyyyyyyy!" I cooed, smiling. Tony was this kid that Em picked up a few months ago. He was mentoring him. I think it was because he reminded him of a a goofier version of Slim Shady. He didn't look like him at all, but everything else was on point. He was adorable; I loved him. Em had a lot to teach him about working with words though. His rhythm and swagger were there, his lyrics were not. He appeared in the doorway with Lainey on his hip and the other two trailing behind him. "These three were out running around in the hallway. Where's their babysitter?"

I flicked him off and took Lainey from him. He sat down on the couch and took Whitney in his lap. "What's good babyboy?"

"Nothin, just got the munchies like a muhfucka."

"WHAT did I tell you about cussing around the chitlins?!" My phone buzzed next to me. I opened it and my heart skipped a beat. New Message: Hero :). We hadn't talked since our blowout. Longest four days of my life.

is there room for one more troubled soul wherever you're at?

i'm with Em for the summer.. buy why?

i just got kicked out..

I pressed Call. She answered on the third ring. "What happened?!" I motioned for Tony to do something with Alaina because I couldn't hold her and the phone with her squirming like she was. He sat her on the floor and sat across from her. He started to play with her and I couldn't help but smile.

"I came home fucked up last night and bitch found my pills."

The sigh that followed that statement was full of disappointment. "Hero May, you know I don't mind the drinking and the smoking, but you have got to stop with these pills."

Tony lifted his head. A concerned face met my gaze. "How old is she?" he mouthed.

"Fifteen." I mouthed back.

"Wow.."

"But nothing compares to these blue and yellow purple pills, I been to mushroom mountain once or twice but who's countin', but nothing compares to these blue and yellow purple pills." The cakle that followed made me wanna scream. She was high as a kite right now and not listening to a fucking word I was sayng.

"Hero!" I yelled into the phone.

"What bitch?"

I let that one slide considering her state at the moment. "Pack your shit and STAY there. You hear me? We'll come and get you when we can. Wait, where are you?"

"Huh? Uh... Kassie's house."

"Okay. Stay there!" I hung up and let out another disappointed sigh. Maye Em could help her. "Tony. Help me get Slim's attention. We gotta go get her before she gets in more trouble."

He got up, sauntered infront of Dre, and started beating on the window of the soundproof booth. This kid was so retarded. I just sat back, laughing, waiting for Dre to beat his ass. He looked up, clearly irritated. "Da fuck kid?"

"We need to go get her friend." Tony explained, pointing to me.

Dre turned toward me, sighing. "Can this wait Tay?"

"Not really." All of the sudden, I was aware of eyes on my back. I turned around smiled at who it was. "Bizzy!"

"How are you 'lil one?" Bizarre asked with a sly smile. His creeper laugh followed. My face was red. Dre muttered a "fuck it" and shut the music off. I heard him tell Slim that he and whoever needed to go get my friend.
_____

I had just finished explaining Hero's situtation and asking Em for help when we pulled up at Hero's sister Kassie's house. I texted her, praying she was ready.

we're here.

Five minutes later, she was throwing her stuff in the trunk. My heart raced as I heard the side door open. "Ayeeeeeeee!" She kissed my cheek before she made herself comfortable on Tony's lap. "Aye sexy, imma sit on your lap, kay?"

"Only if you down to fuck 'lil one." he laughed. Oh God, MUST he stick his dick in everything that had a vagina.

Hero's P.O.V.
I wasn't sure if this kid was serious about this 'down to fuck' thing or not, but either way, I was hella down with it. He was adorable as fuck. I guess he wasn't bluffing because he started unbuttoning my skin tight black jeans. I just smiled at him. These jeans never failed to get me some. My heart was beating a mile as he touched me. He rubbed circles on my underwear with his thumb. Slow at first, then fast, until I was soaked. I moaned as his hand moved my underwear and touched me. He watched the expressions on my face. He played with me a little before two fingers went in. His motions were fast. God, I've missed thiis feeling, so much.

I let out a moan just loud enough for Bizarre to turn his head. Fuck, I was getting finger fucked by a sexy boy with obvious white boy swagger while sitting next to the funniest member of my favorite band on the way to my favorite rapper's studio with my best friend in tow. Was life good? Fuck yes. I let out a louder moan of approval. Sexy man put his hand over my mouth, turning me on even more. I loved being controlled in sexual situations. I bit his hand as his motions became more rough. The noises I was making were considerably loud. Damn, if this kid could make me sound like this with just his fingers, imagine what he could make me do with his dick. I really wanted to find out at this point. Before I knew it, the car had come to a complete stop and everyone was staring intently at me and my suiter.

"Da fuck yall bitches lookin' at? C'mon lil' one." Slim Shady mini me said as he took my hand and opened the car door with his free one. He led me to the side of what i figured was Shady Records. He pinned me to the wall and kissed me hungrily . This chico was a phenomenal kisser. He was having way too much fun with my tongue ring and it was adorable.

"What's your name honey?" I breathed when I came up for air.

"Tony. Yours 'lil one?"

God, I loved the way he called me that. "Hero." I smiled up at him.

"Nice to meet you Hero." He smiled back as he pushed my jeans down to my knees. He closed the gap between us again. As our tongues battled for dominance, I did my part in taking my soaked underwear off and unbuttoning his pants. I reached inside them and stroked his bulge. I got a grunt of approval as he moved down to my neck. He bit me genly causing me to moan softly, I pushed his pants down further as a whole new wave of excitement consumed me. The way his lips and tongue felt on my neck and collarbone was driving me insane. I lifted the flap of his boxers and cupped him. 'Holy fucking shit!' I thought to myself. He was far from small. I was a littke scared, but very excited. I hadn't had sex since Taylor and I broke up.

I pulled him out and touched him to my opening. He pushed himself in. "FUCK Tony!" He started slow, putting he hand up on the wall to support himself. "Harder..." I breathed. He did as he was told. It hurt a little now, but it felt amazing. His quick, short breaths were in my ear. I put my head on his shoulder as he thrusted in and out of me. My stomache muscles were starting to tighten. 'Shit! No!' I ordered myself. Then, He went faster. Ah, fuck it. "I'm gonna.... Shit!" I screamed. We climaxed together, breathing heavily for a few minutes. Our eyes met and I smiled at him. "Nice work kid. You rap?"

"Yes ma'am," he gave me a charming grin, "you smoke?" I watched him fix himself and pull his pants up before I did the same.

"Yes sir! Roll me one?"

"Of course lil' one." His smile made me wanna jizz. We smoked one in comfortable silence before we headed inside.

The studio had me fucking awestruck, naturally. I went over to Taylor and wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her cheek. "All beef squashed babygirl." I whispered in her ear.

She looked at me. "Yes. I love you."

"I love you too." Her eyes told me that she wanted to kiss me and and a pang of guilt struck me. I wanted to kiss her too again, but not right now. I went and sat on my new boo's lap.