Temptation

six

Just as we were sitting down in a secluded booth, my phone started to go off. It was done ringing by the time I could get it out. Five missed calls -- all from my fucking mom. Why the fuck is she calling me?" I announced to no one in particular.

"Who?" Em asked, distant.

"My fucking mother." I said as I reluctantly pressed the one and put the phone up to my ear. She picked up after the fourth ring. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Come home Taylor Layne Carter. Now."

"No bitch." I hung up and threw the phone down on the table. "Ugh, that woman makes me so mad!"

"She's only looking out for you." Slim said.

"No Slim. You have no idea what she's done to me."

"What do you mean?"

"She abuses me. Verbally. She constantly tells me I'll never be good enough for any man. That I'm ugly and worthless because my legs don't work."

"What the fuck?" I could hear the anger in his voice and it made me happy.

"Yeah. And the summer after eighth grade, Hero and I started dating and she kicked me outta the house and called me a fag. She told me I was going to hell and Hero could never love me. I moved back, like, a month before you came along. Biggest regret of my life."

"Wow, looks like I need need to killa bitch. How long did you date Hero for?"

"Like, a year." My phone started vibrating violently again against the plastic tabletop, startling me. It was her again.

Slim turned away from the big glass window, separating the diner from the play area, where he'd been watching the girls. "Lemme talk to this bitch." He grabbed my phone and started to leave. I could tell by the look on his face, shit was about to go down.

Marshall's P.O.V
I got into the driver's side of the Escalade and slammed the door. I pessed Accept. "Listen bitch, Taylor is fucking beautiful. Everything about her. She can't help the way God made her. She told me some of things you've said to her. I hope you enjoy your eternity in hell."

"She's worthless, but I can't go to jail. My mom found out and told me she was calling the police if Taylor didn't come home."

Is this bitch retarded? "Do you fucking here yourself? Calling your own daughter worthless but begging her to come home just to save your ass!"

"Why the fuck do you care so much?" she laughed.

My blood was boiling as it circulated though my veins. Shit was about to hit the fan. "Because she's a fucking human being!" I screamed at her.

"She's crippled, she can't do anything.'"

"Bullshit you bitch! She takes care of herself 'cause you want nothing to do with her unless it involves makin' her feel like shit, AND she takes care of my daughters every damn day! Don't play that card with me hoe."

"Well, no man in their right mind is ever gonna love her."

That comment caused a pang of hurt in my chest. Can I killa bitch? I couldn't believe this woman. Her heart was as cold as my ex-wife's. "Says who slut? That girl's gonna fina guy who thinks the damn sun shines outta her fucking ass! She WILL find love. She's fucking perfect and she's movin' in wit me. Forever. Not that you give a flying fuck anyway." I was yelling at the top of my lung and I didn't give two fucks about who could hear me. I was fighting for a girl who deserved anything and everything she wanted in this world. I hadn't been this heated in a minute.

"You're right, I don't. You can have her."

"Damn straight I can." I hung up and threw her phone in the passenger's seat.

_______

"Come watch The Princess and the Frog with us Tay!" Hailie called to me from the girl's room.

A fit of squeals and giggles was all that could be heard from that direction. They were all hoped up on sugar. Whose bright idea was it to let them have medium-sized milkshakes? Their crazy ass father's. They would never go to sleep now. I sighed and looked up at Slim. I loved being wrapped up in his arms more than anything. "You know they're gonna be up all night now right? What possessed you to get them those stupid milkshakes?"

"Fuck, I don't know. Well, have fun with that. I'm going to bed." he announced, smirking.

"Fuck you." I laughed. I buried my face in his chest.

"You will as soon as you get your ass in that bed of mine." His little smile made my insides ache and fantasies of what was to happen in that bedroom later to start dominating my brain waves. The girls needed to fall asleep, fast.

_____

We had made it through The Princess and the Frog, Monster's Inc., and most of Finding Nemo before I noticed they were completely passed out. They were all three cuddled up at the end opposite me on the mess of blankets and pillows we had put on the floor. A smile spread across my face as I picked up my phone to text Em.

hey can you come get me. i'm on the floor and don't feel like getting up.

A few minutes later, light streamed in from the hallway. I watched as Slim walked across the room to turn the tv off. My entire body was tingling with anticipation. He tucked the girls in and kissed them goodnight before he scooped me up in his arms. He carried me to his room and threw my down on the bed. He climbed on top of me and went in for my neck. He bit me considerably hard causing me to cry out. He then sucked that spot gently causing chills to consume my entire body. Marshall kissed my ear as he whispered, "Imma fuck your brains out lil' girl."

"Please do." I breathed. His hand found its way in between my legs as he vigorously kissed me. He rubbed me fast. It hurt, but it felt so good. I needed more. I needed to feel his skin against mine. "Marshall, all clothes off, now." I whimpered as a wave of pleasure hit me. He stopped his motions and stood up. I watched him as he shed his clothes. He messed with the drawstring on my sweatpants, loosening it. My heart skipped a beat when his thumb made contact with my bare thigh as he hooked it inside the waistband to rip them off. My soaked underwear came off next. He smirked as he pushed my tanktop up my stomach, revealing my belly button ring. He pulled it over my head and threw it across the room. I giggled as he took his place on top of me again. The tip of his dick touched me and I let out a loud "fuck." Slim smiled as he kissed me.

He moved down to my neck as I felt him rip my walls apart. "Marshall!" I screamed. His thrusts were rough. My nails tore down his back and I let out another "fuck!" I heard him cry out in pain as he went even faster. "Oh my God Shady, right there!" The pleasure I was feeling was indescrible. It was almost too much for me to handle. My very loud, explicit moans were the only thing to be heard the room.

Marshall's P.O.V.
Her moans were drivng me fucking insane. I wanted to fuck this girl 'til she blacked out. I cursed as i felt her walls clamp down around my dick. She moaned my name as she came. I let go a second after her. "I'm not done with you yet." I told her. I started kissing her from her cleavege to her clit, making damn sure I nibbled around that goddamn belly button ring. I sucked her clit gently until she was swollen again. Then, I pulled out all my tricks as I licked her. I loved the noises of approval she was making. She tasted good. Young, sweet. Fuck, I was hard again. She ran her fingers through my hair as she arched into my mouth. I sucked her until she came again. I was more than happy to clean that mess up. When she was spotless, I looked up at her. "You made hard me again baby." I laughed.

Her smile was big. She was clearly pleased with herself. "Well, what kinda girlfriend would I be if I didn't take care of that?" she said seductively. She beckond me to take a seat next to her on the bed. I obeyed like a whipped puppy. God, this girl drove me crazy. She took my dick in her hand and had her way with it. Damn, for a beginner, this girl sure did know what she was doing. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the headboard. Shit, this felt good. I hadn't had a decent handjob in years. "Fuck, Tay, Imma bout to bust." The next thing she did surprised the hell outta me. She stopped her motions and her mouth took the place of her hand. Bitch was about to swallow! Fuck, that's it, I gotta marry this broad.

I let go. "Holy fuck Taylor! Ah!"

Her mouth left me and she gave me a big, accomplished smile as she giggled nervously. "You like that baby?" Her face was crimson and it was absolutely adorable. I laughed as I attacked her. I kissed her repeatedly and she couldn't stop giggling as she returned it. I hadn't been this fucking happy and comfortable with someone in a very long time and I loved it. Fuck the fact she was sixteen. We were fucking happy. Fuck the rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this one. :)