Status: New! And In Progress! :D

Cinderella is a Guy!?

Chapter 3

"Nooooooooooooo!" I scream "It hurts. The eyeliner, it hurts so bad!".

"Oh, hush up Nathaniel" My mother said sternly. I groaned "but mom it really does hurt. I swear that eyeliner hates me".

My mother chuckled setting down the eyeliner and applied some pink lipstick to my lips. Me, my mom, Dia and Annabell were all in my room, finishing up the final touches to make me look like an actual 'girl'. But i'm not a girl. I can't believe my mom is doing this to me. She is soooo evil.

I mean seriously, we spent nearly all day dress shopping, shoe shopping, cosmetic shopping and making me over. It was so horrible: trying on those beautiful ball gowns, wearing make up and looking pretty. They freakin' woke me up at 8:00 and made me go to a bunch of places, just for hair, cloths and shoes. It was exhausting, we ran around all over the place. by 4:00 I was tired as a gorilla in a bathtub.

Okay that didn't make sense, but oh well.

"Okay, Nathaniel sweety stand up and let me look at you" My mom said. Sighing I stood up and faced her.

"Ooooooooh! You look AMAZING. I can't believe my dauther is this beautiful" She squaled.
I snorted. "Mom, i'm your SON. Remember?"

she giggled "I know that silly. But tonight your my beautiful dauther Aristine Pinkett"

I gaped at her. "A-Aristine? Seriously mom".

"Stop complaining Nathaniel. Besides you do look amazing. Better than us" Dia announced smilling proudly. Annabell nodded looking at me in awe. They were both sitting on the bed in their ball gowns.

"Sweety you look great! See for yourself" my mom cooed smilling like the idiot she is.
I sighed. I don't look that amazing. Do I?

I walked pass my mom to my full lenght mirorr. Once I saw myself I gasped. My jaw dropped in shock. I stared at myself. I was.....I was....GORGEOUSE! Is that really me?

I didn't so much look like myself. No. I looked like Aristine. Even though were twins there were deferences between us. But I can't see that in the mirror. I actually looked like her. Well, except for the green eyes.

My once short black hair was long, blonde and curly. My lips were glossy and pink. Neatly applied light green eyeshadow was added under my eyebrows. My black eyelashes were thick and long. My cheecks were beautifully shaded pink and an amazing gorgeous bright yellow dress hung from my body.

I looked Amazing. This could not be me. There was no way.

"Wow" I breathed.

"See we told you, you looked amazing!" My mom squealed from behind me. I smiled, I did look amazing.

Then suddenly we heard a horn sound off. My mom quickly rushed to my window. She peared out . "Oh no. He's here" She said stickig her head back in.

"Whose here?" I asked confused. My mom grabbed her purse from my desk chair and replied "Our chauffer". Dia and Annabell jumped off the bed and grabbed their mask and handed me mines.

"Good! Were all set" my mom smiled.
And with that she grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door with Dia and Annabell following behind us.

We ran downstairs and out the door.
My mom shoved all three of us in this enormous limo and before I knew it, we were on our way to the ball.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short ain't it?
But anyways-Subscribe, comment, rate! :)

Thanks you guys for commenting by the way! :D

I'll update soon!