Status: Completed?

FoREVer Friends The Pretty Bird Sings

Because of You

A Year Later

A large concert hall was full to the brim with fans. The dark stage in front of the crowd was only cloaked in the smoke screen and black light. The figure of a piano sat in the middle of the empty stage. The lights quickly dimmed as the crowd cheered in excitement.

The smokescreen picked up blasting out the thick smog as the figures made their way to the stage. Soon a melody on the piano started as the blue light shone down on the black haired woman at the microphone. A her ring covered hands cupped the stand in front of her as her jewelry shined in the light.

"I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far."


Her voice picked up as the drums and guitars played softly in the background showing three men holding their instruments while the light shone on them. She took the microphone of the stand and made her way to the piano where another man sat playing his aviator glasses shone in the blue light. She placed her hand on the piano turning her head to the crowd.

"Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing."


She made her way to the center of the stage the light changed to white as she fell to her knees raising her hand to the sky with a small smile gracing her face. The lights blinded the audience as the verse picked up.

"Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you
Because of you."


She bowed her head as the audience cried out in excitement as the men came up to the kneeling woman. The one that was playing the piano helped her to her feet. He gently took the microphone from her hands as she held it out to him.

"GIVE IT UP FOR MY GIRL AND OUR BEST FUCKING FRIEND DOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He all but yelled into the microphone causing the audience to roar with their cheers. "Alright Dove, you wanna say hello to the Fam?" he chuckled into the microphone. She took it from him with a grin.

"HEY EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." She yelled into the microphone causing the crowd to get louder as she laughed in response. She was about to go off stage when Matt grabbed her hand.

He had retrieved his microphone and was smirking at her. "And where do you think your going Dove?"

"Backstage."She said pointing to the side stage where Val and Michele stood smiling.

He shook his head. "Uh uh we have one more song missy." he said causing the crowd to go wild. Seeing as the set just started and she knew what was suppose to be playing she was confused. It showed clearly on her face as she pouted, her labret piercing made her bottom lip look bigger slightly as she did so.

He dragged her closer to the front of the stage in between where Zacky and Brian stood smirking at her confused expression before she noticed Zacky's acoustic around his shoulders. Her eyes widen as she looked at Matt, then Brian, then Johnny who just shrugged and then finally Zacky who chuckled at her wide eyes.

"This song we're going to be singing was actually meant for multiple people but this one here." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Is what it really was about. So now lets get this started." he said nodding to Zacky who started off. Matt took her hand while singing into the microphone leading her to the stool on the stage sitting her down.

"A lonely road crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there, back where I'd love to be, oh yeah

Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again

There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps and all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah

Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again

Well, some search never finding a way
Before long they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold when hope begins to fade


A lonely road crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love, purpose hard to find

Dear God, the only thing I ask of You
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need the person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired, I'm missing you again, oh no, once again.
"

Even as she sang with him she could feel her chest tighten as she remembered when the guys wrote the song and how she was feeling at the time. How Jimmy would try and cheer her up doing some stupid stunt. At the end of the song she had tears dripping down her face as she laughed and hugged each one of them as they came to her. She smiled at Mike who waved at her. She was proud of the guys each and everyone of them. She waved to the crowed who cheered at her as she walked off the stage towards the twins who wrapped her in a hug as she broke down crying but with a smile on her face.

Nightmare had reached the charts and everyone was talking about it and how it was a great album. She was happy and she knew that up in the big blue sky a man floated with wild blue eyes with the widest grin on his face as he watched his best friends share their music to the world.



I ran screaming from the tall boy as he chased me down the street, his robe wiped around his legs as he caught me around the middle and spun around on the sidewalk. The guys all laughed as I continued to wiggle in his arms.

"JIMMY PUT ME DOWN!!!"

"NUH UH, I GOT A DOVE I'M NOT GONNA LET IT GO!!!!!" he said loudly.

"BUT I'M NOT A BIRD!!!!!!!." I laughed out as his hands danced up my sides causing me to scream in laughter.

"Man sit her down before some old lady thinks she's being raped." Zacky said shaking his head.

Jimmy sat me to my feet but didn't let me go as his arms still wrapped around my middle. His head rested on my head as he glanced down at me.

"But she's such a good screamer." he pouted. I gasped and slapped his arm making him crack up as well as the guys.

"Rude."

"You love me Dove." he said with a grin as he batted his eyes at me.

"Your such a nerd Jimmy." I giggled flicking his forehead. He gasped at me with wide eyes before I shrieked and started running towards the guys dodging Jimmy's arms as I dashed through their bodies.

"DAMN YOU SHORT PERSON!!" he yelled out loud.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU JIMMY I'M FUN SIZE NOT SHORT!!!!!" this caused laughter to rock through the group.



I wiped away the tears as I watched the guys interact with the ground and play their hearts out.

'Are you proud Jimmy? It's because of you, it's your friendship, your personality, your hold on all of us, we won't forget you ever, I know I won't because of you I'm sining again.' I thought as my hand went up to my neck were a small set of handcuffs along with the words foREVer Fiction written in a type writer font on my neck hiding beneath my hair. A small smile graced my face. Watching as they preformed So Far Away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Songs

Because of You = Kelly Clarkson
Dear God= Avenged Sevenfold

First of I know I haven't updated this in FOREVER!!! I just couldn't get anything down you can thank my itunes for this one!! :D This concludes FoREVer Friends The Pretty Bird Sings. :)

For More Information on my stories go here